INTEREST CHECK All the Myths are True

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster

All the Myths are True

A giant crater is all that remains of the largest city in the United States of America. Most sources don't know why, but this newspaper believes it to be the work of fantastical creatures. The government isn't giving out any information, though eyewitnesses have stated that something out of this world has been happening in New York.As we gain more information, we will provide it, and hopefully we will be able to figure out what is happening.

Three days ago, the magical creatures often told about in children's stories appeared in real life. Vampires, werewolves, fairies, elementals, mermaids, sea monsters, and a slew of other, less humanoid-looking creatures. When regular humans realized this, panic erupted. Of course, the creatures took this as an invitation to go on a rampage. Now, the largest cities are under attack by them, and no one knows why. We can only hope that humans won't be destroyed with the cities.

Our glamors failed. We don't know why, and we don't know how to fix it, but it's obvious that we won't be able to fix it soon enough. And now the humans can see us for what we really are. Everyone's scared. The more powerful of us, the fairies, dragons, and sea monsters, went crazy, and have started destroying humanity. But something else is happening. For some reason, all of us are being targeted by an unseen entity, and some of us are dying. The humans don't notice this, though. While they panic about us, we are panicking about the dying. May the gods protect us all.

This would be an rp where supernatural creatures have suddenly appeared to the eyes of humans. Normally, they have a magic called glamor which prevents humans from seeing them in their true forms, as monsters. Panic ensued on both sides, and the more dangerous races decided to attack the human cities. Players would be characters who are either a supernatural race or a human.

For the supernaturals, you can be anything you want, as long as you aren't a demon, angel, or any true 'immortal' and have some sort of humanoid form. If you aren't sure about your race, ask me. As an example, you can be a dragon, as long as they can turn into a human form and aren't going to just crush everything in its path. You can also be anything seen in the video above, as long as the prerequisites are met.

Humans are more complicated, yet slightly more open. You can be a human who works for the world's governments and is trying to figure it out, you can be a member of the press, you can be someone who knows a part of the truth, or you can just be some regular Joe who got caught in the middle. You CANNOT be a part of what is killing the supernaturals, as that is a plot point used later.

All races will have to band together to figure out what is happening. Humans from all walks of life will have to join forces with supernaturals of all kinds. If they cannot set aside their differences, then the world will fall.

Are you interested yet? Post below. I want to get a good number of people into this. This can also be a one x one, if only one person is interested. But I would love for this to be a large group roleplay.

Count me in! =D This sounds absolutely epic!

I'd also be interested.

Could I be a witch or a warlock? Old school style, familiars, wands, staffs, pentagrams and sheep's blood.

[MENTION=3800]Nekomimist[/MENTION] -- Yay! ^__^
[MENTION=3949]Kira the DaySlayer[/MENTION] -- Sure!!

Since no one new has said that they are interested, I will start the thread. It won't be up until late Saturday or early Sunday, though. Please be patient with me!

Here is the link to the OOC thread. Can't wait for your character sheets!

I hope it isn't too late, but I wouldn't mind participating.

Ill put up a CS right now! I just hope its still open

It's still open!! Go to the IC after you post your CS and then POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!