All The King's Men Reboot

Freakin'... I love this group. Best group I've been a part of in a long time. Good job guys, it can be hard to impress me when it comes to people.

@Eleyvan I know you said Erranruin was having a rough time (and I hope she's doing better) -- do you know if she's planning on rejoining? Aslaug was pretty great. ._.

I'll make an interest check/discussion to draw in more people later.

Reactions: Dipper
I know you said Erranruin was having a rough time (and I hope she's doing better) -- do you know if she's planning on rejoining? Aslaug was pretty great. ._.
I just asked her. She said she does want to rejoin but, right now she does not think it is possible.

I'll make an interest check/discussion to draw in more people later.
Apparently that goes in RP ads.
Didn't know that existed.
O/////O

Long day was long -- but I will try to get more of that map done tonight! I haven't forgotten about it, I promise.

Long day was long -- but I will try to get more of that map done tonight! I haven't forgotten about it, I promise.
Maps are excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

@Eleyvan Don't get excited about it... Seriously, it's going to be some basic biz. ._.
At least it is going to be a custom map. I find that adds a nice bit of personal flair to a setting.

At least it is going to be a custom map. I find that adds a nice bit of personal flair to a setting.
I agree, I'm really glad you did this for us. I wish I could get people to join, but... OTL

I agree, I'm really glad you did this for us. I wish I could get people to join, but... OTL
A few dedicated members is a good start, at least. If I knew anyone who might be interested I would spread with fervour, unfortunately, I do not.

I wanna just like virtually go door to door for more people... but I don't know anyone except Ketori on this site...

That's about where I am. Erran and one other from a previous website (but I know this isn't her cup of tea), otherwise, most the people I've become familiar with around here are the members of this roleplay. You can always browse Roleplay resumes, though.

The only people I know are through this - save for my 1x1 partner and fantasy isn't their forte, either.

Just a suggestion -- maybe revamp the layout of the OP just a bit? I'll admit, it doesn't catch the eye quite as well as the other one did. Not sure why - and that could very much just be me. And I'm not saying that to be offensive or anything. ._.

Just a suggestion -- maybe revamp the layout of the OP just a bit? I'll admit, it doesn't catch the eye quite as well as the other one did. Not sure why - and that could very much just be me. And I'm not saying that to be offensive or anything. ._.
I agree. Aesthetically it doesn't appeal to me as much as the other one did.

The only people I know are through this - save for my 1x1 partner and fantasy isn't their forte, either.

You're not. Any suggestions because I pretty much copied over the same stuff over with the exception of the picture. I left it uncolored because I was worried about people not being able to read it.

I think it might be the picture, partially. Maybe the title colour?

Also, I will say that, for me anyway, the "Available Classes" and "Magic" section is a little difficult to follow? Tabs, maybe? (They were that way in the original, too.)

Maybe put things like the bestiary in a tab set or spoiler, too?

I don't even know.

I like tabs too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I knew more people who may be interested, I'd let them know about this rp. Unfortunately, all I can say is... we're lucky there are at least a few of us.