All The King's Men Reboot

All the spam conversation.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do with Saga and Vienne. Both need edits, especially Vienne.
Sorry. ._.

That's sort of where I'm at with Sadira, honestly.

All the spam conversation.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do with Saga and Vienne. Both need edits, especially Vienne.

Apologies.

I am nearly finished with my CS. Eleyvan, I did not know you already had a character by the name of Saga, you are going to find that our chars have very similar names, haha. Implying I get accepted of course.

• Useful
Reactions: Pastor ćhoi
I feel like I should build up some basic character relationships for Mihai, since he's been with the Wardens some three years. He'd have to have at least a few friends.

Apologies.

I am nearly finished with my CS. Eleyvan, I did not know you already had a character by the name of Saga, you are going to find that our chars have very similar names, haha. Implying I get accepted of course.
...Sage? That's the only name that I can think of that really makes sense here.

Sagi. Sago....

...Naga?

@CheekyBeretta The time the Wardens have been together has been decreased. They're a new faction (few months?) so we don't have the veteran status... I think. Dunno. @RainDash ?

Apologies.

I find this a bit amusing. I originally changed his name so it would be less similar to Rill's. I don't really mind, though. As long as the characters aren't exceptionally similar in personality as well. Then again, I'm not even sure if I'm bringing him back, yet. Is it Sage?

No. We're brilliant.

Our characters can read and everything.

Er, well... Ignatius used to, I assume.

Er, well... Ignatius used to, I assume.
Actually, I've been intending to bring this up but I kept forgetting. As he was going blind, Ignatius started to work on a script he could read without sight (something which uses indents in the paper). He did manage to come up with something he could use... However, it didn't really help. He can't write with it and it turned out easier to just have his attendants read to him than to have them go through all the trouble of copying text into another form. So he still could read, technically. If he decided to invoke his inner mage and have his servants slave away to write for him. This also means the servants would need to know how to write, though. Time well spent, eh? :lol:

Tári Telrúnya, #319177
[BCOLOR=#000000][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Username: Calamity[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Tári Telrúnya[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 20[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Race: Elf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Class: Rogue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapons:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Short Sword
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Bow
[/BCOLOR]
Daggers

Arrow
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alliance: Neutral[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: Tári has uncharacteristically red hair hair for an elf; how red depends on where she is. In cover her hair may seem light reddish brown. Out in the open, however her hair glistens like a burning flame. S[/BCOLOR]he is slim and lithe as most elves are and her eyes are a mesmerizing emerald shade of green. While a measly 5'7" and 120 lbs, she's on the lighter end of the scale. Fast and agile, she uses her adroitness and quick thinking rather than out right power that her savior Valience has. When actively engaged or on duty, she often wears tribal war paint that has various meanings to her and other elves.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]WIP[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Biography:[/BCOLOR]
WIP
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other:[/BCOLOR]

Skills:

Animal empathy

Hunting

Poison crafting

Marksmanship

Navigation

Infiltration/ Concealment

[fieldbox=Sage, #0CE9F5]

Name
Sage

Race
Human

Class
Rogue

Specialization
Wilding Stance

Weapons
Three Vardendalian Daggers
Elven Short Sword
Wyvern Bone Short-bow
Bladed Gloves
Throwing Knives
An assortment of hunting equipment, smoke bombs and poisons.

Alliance
Neutral

• At first glance, it is nearly impossible to tell where Sage is from, or where he's been. The man dresses like a mercenary from the sandy deserts of Balefall, speaks with a Vardendarian accent, and carries himself like a Wilding tribesmen. Standing at 6'1", Sage often stands out in a room as a result of his unusual choice of clothing, the most noticeable garment being his mask, which few people have seen him without.

The man is covered from head to toe in an assortment daggers, knives and pouches filled to the brim with herbs, spices, plants and a variety of ingredients. An intriguing yet odd scent seems to radiate from the man at all times. Merchants and locals have been intimidated by his appearance on more than one occasion.

His abundance of tattered clothing makes it difficult for one to notice his slim build and tan skin, which suggest hours upon hours spent outdoors in deserts and forests. Although he is not exceptionally muscular, his body is well toned as a result of constant physical activity.

If one were lucky enough to witness Sage without his mask they would find a perfectly healthy, young looking man coupled with soft features, clear skin and vibrant light blue eyes. These features, along with his snow white hair, suggest that his parents may have been Norborin.

• Sage was raised among Feline tribesmen, a majority of his life was quite literally spent living in the wilderness, thus he has a wide array of quirks and differences from that of your average human in terms of mannerism and behavior. Even his fellow Wildings see him as a bit strange. The man talks different, eats different, even going so far as to walk in an odd, animal like manner.

It's difficult to tell what Sage may be thinking or feeling due to his expressions constantly concealed underneath the mask.. He often stares at people without saying a word, quietly observing their movements from behind the black paint of his hand-made mask which can be quite unsettling for some. However, his silence is a result of how shy the rogue truly is, typically around strangers and even more so around humans and mages. The man bears no prejudice against any races and judges people based on their character, however, he is most comfortable around Elves and other Wildings.

The man absolutely adores nature and its animals, and is very much against wildlife abuse or mindlessly killing fauna for the purpose of game or sport. He's learned to understand the language of nature and will actually take time out of his day to speak to plants and animals using both words and movements.

Sage has spent most of his recent life alone, traveling Ellira, and thus has grown largely independent on himself and feels somewhat uncomfortable when socializing with strangers or being confined to an area with a large amount of people for a long duration of time. The man would go so far as to climb to the roof of a building or hang from the wooden beams of a ceiling for some peace and quiet.

As eerie as he may seem, if one manages to spark up a conversation with Sage they will find that he is a rather open-minded and friendly individual. He's articulate and widely knowledgable in a variety of subjects regarding most of the nations of Ellira and it's lands and culture. He's quite honest with people, no matter who they are, or may think they are, his words are mistaken for insults more often than not. A rather straightforward and curious individual, Sage will not hesitate to speak his mind when he actually decides to speak.

• Deep in the empty plains of Vardendale an elvish farm sits alone amongst the green pastures. Smoke can be seen from miles away as its barns and cottages burn incessantly. It's occupants lie on the dirt, slaughtered. Wildings rummage through the aftermath of a gruesome battle between Elven farmers and feline tribesmen, in search of anything that may be of value. However, to their surprise, they come across not gold or valuables, but a two year old, white haired and light blue eyed toddler, sleeping within a wooden crib, unbeknownst to the unsettling amount of dead bodies that lay outside. The most startling fact to the Wildings being that this newborn is not an Elf like those who resided in the farm, but a Human.

"His hair is as white as a Sage flower," Says one of the Wildings, a feline named Osin.

Sage, upon being spared by this group of Wildings, is taken in by Osin, and returns with them to their tribe. The boy spent the next decade being raised by Wildings, partaking in the very same activities and culture as the tribes men and women, who were quick to accept the boy into their village, happily treating him as one of their own. Osin frequently took the boy into the wilderness to teach him numerous facts and knowledge regarding the environment and its wildlife. Early on Sage was taught to track and hunt animals. Osin provided him with the necessary tools to do so, due to the fact that he was not a Wilding, thus he would have to rely on the use and know-how of weapons rather than claws.

Since the day he had discovered the boy, on his own initiative and desire, Osin raised Sage as if he were his own son, and Sage in turn truly believed that he was his father, never questioning why he appeared so different from his fellow tribesmen, who never revealed to him his true origins.

The tribe prospered over the years and inevitably began to expand in size, population and wealth. Although Sage had explored much of Vardendale thanks to Osin's efforts, and had even visited neighboring tribes, his entire life he had never actually met another human being. The members of the tribe identified him as a Wilding ever since he was a toddler, however they never explained to him how he came to be a part of their community, only going so far as to say that he was "Unique,"

It wasn't long after the tribes expansion that word of the prospering village began to spread amongst the rest of the country and its inhabitants. On Sage's fourteenth birthday (which was considered the day Osin and the Wildings discovered him at the farm) a group of traveling merchants on their way to Balefall caught wind of the prospering community and took it upon themselves to visit the tribe in hopes of trade and refuge for the night. Sage was astonished at their presence,and was immediately sent spiraling into a frenzy of earnest and frantic questions.

Immediately the tribesmen grabbed the boy, removing him from the sight of the tribesmen, placing him within one of the numerous tents to calm him down. As soon as rationality returned, and the frantic questions ceased, Osin decided to reveal to him the truth regarding the day they found him sleeping in a crib within the Elven farm. On that very day, Osin had rummaged through the contents of the cottage in search of anything that may reveal why the Elves were harboring a human toddler. Deciding that now was the most appropriate time, he bestowed upon the boy a letter addressed to the Elven farmers, written by his mother.

Dear Gwyn, my most trusted of friends, I write to you with unfathomable urgency. Time is very short, and so I shall be brief. Your husband Aerin has departed from Portsmouth with my dear Jaron, I beg of you to look after him. Pirates are firing at our ship as we speak, Most of the crew has already boarded the dinghy's. Alas, me and Dorian have been branded lower class and are to remain on the ship. Aerin only had enough coin to request passage for himself, and so we have left Jaron in his hands. I beg of you, please give him the love and nourishment I cannot, and see that he never brandishes a sword. Teach him to read and write, find him honest work amongst the Elves, inform him as much as possible that he has a mother who loves him grea- (writing ends here)

Osin had used every resource he had available in an attempt to find out if his mother had survived, but it was to no avail. He wanted to keep this knowledge hidden forever, and hoped to abide by the request Sage's mother had made, more so because of how guilty he felt for slaughtering the boys new family. He wanted to the boy to become a hunter, profiting off of the land. It was the most honest job he could conceive for a boy who was growing up with Wildings. Spiraling into a state of confusion, Sage spent the rest of his day alone in the wilderness to ponder his overwrought emotions. As the boy sat amongst the trees and animals, his many years spent communicating and learning the language of nature warned him that evil had infiltrated his home. With haste he dashed through the forest and back to the tribe. His heart sank as he witnessed smoke rising from the houses within. The merchants who were in search of trade and shelter had been in disguise, the reality being they were scouts for a notorious band of Marked criminals that had received word of the growing village and took it upon themselves to raid the tribe. The boy watched the only home he knew set ablaze, in the midst of the fire and death stood a Horned Swordsman, who appeared to be the leader of the band of criminals.

Sage sprinted into the village at full speed, frantically searching for his loved ones as the Marked bandits raided the tribe. They only slaughtered those that fought to defend the village, merely in search of gold and valuables. After the entire tribe had been ransacked and its defenders killed in battle, the bandits departed.

Osin did not survive the attack. With their village nearly burned to ashes and their necessities stolen, the tribe was forced to pack what was left of the village and travel north to a neighboring village. Upon arrival, the neighboring tribe was more than willing to take them in. Their numbers had dwindled drastically, after all.

Sage was taken in by one of Osin's cousins, Ramses. He was the captain of the tribes guard. The two had only met once in the past, and that was when the boy was twelve. Ramses didn't particularly have the same ideals as his cousin, and was quite passionate about his hatred for humans and mages. He was hard-headed, and saw the world as a dangerous place for wildings. He knew, however, that Sage would not face this same ridicule. Even so, he thought it best to prepare the boy for the treacherous world of Ellira. Sage himself had witnessed the harsh reality of the world that they lived in. Where Osin had taught Sage to hunt, track and communicate with nature, Ramses decided it would be best to teach the boy how to fight, move and kill like a Wilding. The next five years were spent in training.

It was during this period of his life Sage acquired the mask.

By the time Sage turned nineteen, Ramses had built the boy up to be a well-rounded fighter. On many occasions he took the boy to towns and villages in Vanthorn to better acquaint him with humans and elves, rather than isolating him. Even though his childhood was spent in nourishment and care, Sage couldn't help but feel like he had been living a lie. Now equipped with the knowledge he needed to survive, Sage bid farewell to his family of Wildings, and ventured off on his own to explore the world he had been hidden from for so long.

Even though the young man had visited human cities and settlements on numerous occasions, he couldn't help but feel lost without Ramses. He desperately wanted to explore the world, and decided that the most suitable route for such a journey would be mercenary work. It didn't take long for people to notice his unorthodox style, and he soon found himself traveling Ellira with a band of misfit mercenaries. Sage spent the next few years of his life indulging himself in the culture, environment, and people of other nations.

For four years Sage and his fellow mercenaries traveled throughout a majority of Ellira, spending most of their time in the nations of Balefall, Vanthorn and Kalico. The group amassed a sizable number of clients, and had even amassed enough gold to open a barracks in Balefall, where a large amount of work could be found as a result of the holds claiming independence. Even though the experience as a whole was memorable, and Sage had learned much from his fellow mercenaries both in and out of battle, many questions in the mans life were still left without answers. He yearned to discover the fate of his parents and punish those responsible, as well as exact vengeance upon the man that had murdered his father and set his home ablaze.

After much stressful consideration, Sage bid farewell to his fellow mercenaries, that of which he considered family as well. His search for the truth began in Portsmouth, the location he had allegedly departed from on the day his mothers ship was attacked by pirates. Sage wandered Ellira on his own, with very few clues and only a few names at his disposal. His many years of fighting experience allowed him to take up bounty hunting in his spare time to support himself financially.

Four years of searching produced absolutely no results. As desperate as Sage grew, he was plagued with even more troubles. His travels allowed the man to realize how much Ellira was beginning to tear itself apart. He had known nothing but peace for half his life, but traveling Ellira in the midst of slavery, conspiracy, segregation and disagreement, he felt somewhat obligated to play a part in its reunification.

For quite some time he put off joining the Exalted Wardens, in fear that such a route would disrupt his path for truth and retribution. As time went on, however, Sage took it upon himself to do good in the world while he was still able, hoping that along the way the Creator would guide him to his ambitions.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Pastor ćhoi
Okay, hands up who's sheets are done?
I know people are still editing and those who are done with theirs can be judged for acceptance. I've made the assumption that someone was done before and I don't wanna do it again.

Okay, hands up who's sheets are done?
I know people are still editing and those who are done with theirs can be judged for acceptance. I've made the assumption that someone was done before and I don't wanna do it again.
Mine is done. I am planning to write a clearer version of his personality, however, it will just be written more neatly and cleanly, not actually changing the character (and make more sense, some of what I wrote.. Was a bit vague). If this is a problem, then I am still working on mine.

Same. I'm tweaking Lauchlan's history to include names of places - but that's really it.

Mine is all good to go. I'm willing to face judgement (unless anybody has suggestions, that is).

Sage, #0CE9F5

Name
Sage

Race
Human

Class
Rogue

Specialization
Wilding Stance

Weapons
Three Vardendalian Daggers
Elven Short Sword
Wyvern Bone Short-bow
Bladed Gloves
Throwing Knives
An assortment of hunting equipment, smoke bombs and poisons.

Alliance
Neutral

• At first glance, it is nearly impossible to tell where Sage is from, or where he's been. The man dresses like a mercenary from the sandy deserts of Balefall, speaks with a Vardendarian accent, and carries himself like a Wilding tribesmen. Standing at 6'1", Sage often stands out in a room as a result of his unusual choice of clothing, the most noticeable garment being his mask, which few people have seen him without.

The man is covered from head to toe in a daggers, knives and pouches filled to the brim with herbs, spices, plants and a variety of ingredients. An intriguing yet odd scent seems to radiate from the man at all times. Merchants and locals have been intimidated by his appearance on more than one occasion.

His abundance of tattered clothing makes it difficult for one to notice his slim build and tan skin, which suggest hours upon hours spent outdoors in deserts and forests. Although he isn't exceptionally muscular, his body is well toned as a result of constant physical activity.

If one were lucky enough to witness Sage without his mask they would find a perfectly healthy, young looking man coupled with soft features, clear skin and vibrant light blue eyes. These features, along with his snow white hair suggest that his parents may have been Norborin.

• Sage was raised among Feline tribesmen, a majority of his life was quite literally spent living in the wilderness, thus he has a wide array of quirks and differences from that of your average human in terms of mannerism and behavior. Even his fellow Wildings see him as a bit strange. The man talks different, eats different, even going so far as to walk in an odd, animal like manner.

It's difficult to tell what Sage may be thinking or feeling due to him always wearing his mask. He often stares at people without saying a word, quietly observing their movements from behind the black paint of his hand-made mask which can be quite unsettling for some. However, his silence is a result of how shy Sage can be, typically around strangers and even more so around humans and mages. The man bears no prejudice against any races and judges people based on their character, however, he is most comfortable around Elves and other Wildings.

The man absolutely adores nature and its animals, and is very much against wildlife abuse or mindlessly killing fauna for the purpose of game or sport. He's learned to communicate with nature itself, and would not pass up the chance to strike up a conversation with a plant or animal when given the chance.

Sage has spent most of his recent life alone, traveling Ellira, and thus has grown largely independent on himself and feels somewhat uncomfortable when socializing with strangers or being confined to an area with a large amount of people for a long duration of time. The man would go so far as to climb to the roof of a building or hang from the wooden beams of a ceiling for some peace and quiet.

As eerie as he may seem, if one manages to spark up a conversation with Sage they will find that he is a rather open-minded and friendly individual. He's articulate and widely knowledgable in a variety of subjects regarding most of the nations of Ellira and it's lands and culture. He's quite honest with people, no matter who they are, or may think they are, his words are mistaken for insults more often than not. A rather straightforward and curious individual, Sage is will not hesitate to speak his mind when he actually decides to speak.

• Deep in the empty plains of Vardendale an elvish farm sits alone amongst the green pastures. Smoke can be seen from miles away as its barns and cottages burn incessantly. It's occupants lie on the dirt, slaughtered. Wildings rummage through the aftermath of a gruesome battle between Elven farmers and feline tribesmen, in search of anything that may be of value. However, to their surprise, they come across not gold or valuables, but a two year old white haired and light blue eyed toddler, sleeping within a wooden crib, unbeknownst to the unsettling amount of dead bodies that lay outside. The most startling fact to the Wildings being that this newborn is not an Elf like those who resided in the farm, but a Human.

"His hair is as white as a Sage flower," Says one of the Wildings, a feline named Osin.

Sage, upon being spared by this Wilding tribe, is taken in by Osin. The boy spent the next decade being raised by Wildings, partaking in the very same activities and culture that their people do, who were quick to accept the boy into their tribe, happily treating him as one of their own. Osin frequently took the boy into the wilderness and taught him numerous things about the environment and its wildlife. Early on Sage was taught to track and hunt animals, providing him with the necessary tools to do so since he wasn't a Wilding, thus he would have to rely on the use and know-how of weapons.

Osin raised Sage as if he were his own son, and the boy truly believed that he was his father.

The tribe prospered over the years and began to expand. Although Sage had explored much of Vardendale thanks to Osin, and had even visited neighboring tribes, he had never met another human. The members of the tribe identified him as a Wilding since he was a toddler, however they never explained to him how he came to be a part of their community, only going so far as to say that he was "Unique,"

It wasn't long after the tribes expansion that word began to spread amongst the rest of the country. On Sage's fourteenth birthday (which was the day Osin and the Wildings discovered him at the farm) a group of traveling merchants on their way to Balefall caught wind of the prospering community and took it upon themselves to visit the tribe in hopes of trade and refuge. Sage was astonished at their presence, immediately going into a frenzy of questions.

After the boy had calmed down, Osin decided to reveal to him the truth regarding the day they found him sleeping in a crib within an Elven farm. On that very day, Osin had rummaged through the contents of the cottage in search of anything that may reveal why the Elves were harboring a human toddler. Deciding that now was the most appropriate time, he bestowed upon the boy a letter addressed to the Elven farmers, written by his mother.

Dear Gwyn, my most trusted of friends, I write to you with unfathomable urgency. Time is very short, and so I shall be brief. Your husband Aerin has departed from Portsmouth with my dear Jaron, I beg of you to look after him. Pirates are firing at our ship as we speak, Most of the crew has already boarded the dinghy's. Alas, me and Dorian have been branded lower class and are to remain on the ship. Aerin only had enough coin to request passage for himself, and so we have left Jaron in his hands. I beg of you, please give him the love and nourishment I cannot, and see that he never brandishes a sword. Teach him to read and write, find him honest work amongst the Elves, inform him as much as possible that he has a mother who loves him grea- (writing ends here)

Osin had used every resource he had available in an attempt to find out if his mother had survived, but to no avail. He wanted to keep this knowledge hidden forever, and hoped to abide by the request Sage's mother had made, more so because of how guilty he felt for slaughtering the boys new family. He wanted to the boy to become a hunter, profiting off of the land. It was the most honest job he could conceive for a boy growing up with Wildings. Spiraling into a state of confusion, Sage spent the rest of his day alone in the wilderness to ponder his overwrought emotions. As the boy sat amongst the trees and animals, his many years spent within nature warned him that evil had infiltrated his home. With haste he dashed through the forest back to the tribe, his heart sinking as he saw smoke rising from houses. The merchants who had been in search of trade and shelter had been in disguise, the reality being they were scouts for a notorious band of Marked criminals that had received word of the growing village and took it upon themselves to raid the tribe. The boy watched the only home he knew set ablaze, in the midst of the fire and death stood a Horned Swordsman, who appeared to be the leader of the band of criminals.

Sage sprinted into the village at full speed, frantically searching for his loved ones as the Marked bandits raided the tribe. They only slaughtered those that fought to defend the village, and were merely in search of gold and valuables. After the entire tribe had been ransacked and its defenders killed in battle, the bandits departed.

Osin did not survive the attack. With their village nearly burned to ashes and their necessities stolen, the tribe was forced to pack what was left of the village and travel north to a neighboring village. Upon arrival, the neighboring tribe was more than willing to take them in. Their numbers had dwindled drastically, after all.

Sage was taken in by one of Osin's cousins, Ramses. He was the captain of the tribes guard. The two had only met once in the past, and that was when the boy was twelve. Ramses didn't particularly have the same ideals as his cousin, and was quite passionate about his hatred for humans and mages. He was hard-headed, and saw the world as a dangerous place for wildings. He knew, however, that Sage would not face this same ridicule. Even so, he thought it best to prepare the boy for the treacherous world of Ellira. Sage himself had witnessed the harsh reality of the world that they lived in. Where Osin had taught Sage to hunt, track and communicate with nature, Ramses decided it would be best to teach the boy how to fight, move and kill like a Wilding. The next five years were spent in training.

It was during this period of his life Sage acquired the mask.

By the time Sage turned nineteen, Ramses had built the boy up to be a well-rounded fighter. On many occasions he took the boy to towns and villages in Vanthorn to better acquaint him with humans and elves, rather than isolating him. Even though his childhood was spent in nourishment and care, Sage couldn't help but feel like he had been living a lie. Now equipped with the knowledge he needed to survive, Sage bid farewell to his family of Wildings, and ventured off on his own to explore the world he had been hidden from for so long.

Even though the young man had visited human cities and settlements on numerous occasions, he couldn't help but feel lost without Ramses. He desperately wanted to explore the world, and decided that the most suitable route for such a journey would be mercenary work. It didn't take long for people to notice his unorthodox style, and he soon found himself traveling Ellira with a band of misfit mercenaries. Sage spent the next few years of his life indulging himself in the culture, environment, and people of other nations.

For four years Sage and his fellow mercenaries traveled throughout a majority of Ellira, spending most of their time in the nations of Balefall, Vanthorn and Kalico. The group amassed a sizable number of clients, and had even amassed enough gold to open a barracks in Balefall, where a large amount of work could be found as a result of the holds claiming independence. Even though the experience as a whole was memorable, and Sage had learned much from his fellow mercenaries both in and out of battle, many questions in the mans life were still left without answers. He yearned to discover the fate of his parents and punish those responsible, as well as exact vengeance upon the man that had murdered his father and set his home ablaze.

After much stressful consideration, Sage bid farewell to his fellow mercenaries, that of which he considered family as well. His search for the truth began in Portsmouth, the location he had allegedly departed from on the day his mothers ship was attacked by pirates. Sage wandered Ellira on his own, with very few clues and only a few names at his disposal. His many years of fighting experience allowed him to take up bounty hunting in his spare time to support himself financially.

Four years of searching produced absolutely no results. As desperate as Sage grew, he was plagued with even more troubles. His travels allowed the man to realize how much Ellira was beginning to tear itself apart. He had known nothing but peace for half his life, but traveling Ellira in the midst of slavery, conspiracy, segregation and disagreement, he felt somewhat obligated to play a part in its reunification.

For quite some time he put off joining the Exalted Wardens, in fear that such a route would disrupt his path for truth and retribution. As time went on, however, Sage took it upon himself to do good in the world while he was still able, hoping that along the way the Creator would guide him to his ambitions.

okay, but remember the wardens have only been around a few months. They've been formed pretty recently.

Ignatius, #b01d00}

:Name:
Ignatius

:Age:

:Gender:
Male

:Race:
Human

:Class:
Mage

:Specialization:
Healer

:Weapons:
Healing Tome; Wind Tome

:Alliance:
Pro-Mage

• Overview
    Despite having a pessimistic view of most things, Ignatius is a dependable person. He enjoys having responsibilities and likes doing well at them. Nevertheless, at times he can be dismissive of smaller details in favour of focusing on the larger picture, especially in regard to others. While other times he gets hung on a single detail or several small ones and completely forgets there even is a whole picture to look at. Many of his mannerisms come from his upbringing; including his polite, if to-the-point way of speaking. As his is informed on many topics he tends to be opinionated but, he is also good at keeping such opinions to himself. Finally, he strongly desires an end to the oppression which many mages face and often extends kindnesses to them whenever the chance presents itself.

[I am in progress of rewriting this section in order to make it clearer and more detailed.]
  • TBD

Accepted
-Currently re-working history portion.-

Lauchlan, #ff9900

Name
Lauchlan

Race
Human (Marked)

Class
Warrior

Weapons
Bearded Great Axe
Short Sword

Alliance
Pro-Mage

• Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 205 lbs

Tall and broad-shouldered, Lauchlan's body is shaped from years of physical labour and combat, though he retains fair agility for someone his size. Since his appointment as a Warden, his apparel has changed from ragtag to more uniform and he typically sports half-plate mail, opting to wear it over dark leather. Whether in armor or standard dress, he keeps his face mostly obscured under a hood, covering short, raven hair and grey eyes. Once, he may have been considered handsome; with chiseled features and high cheekbones, he was given graces from both parents, though a plethora of scars now mar his body and face. While some are cleanly sealed, many of the older scars are jagged and deep, standing livid against his pale skin -- the obvious marks of an inexperienced healer. Due to curious eyes and abrasive questions concerning his wounds, Lauchlan opts to cover his face to spare himself both embarrassment and ire.

Because of his race, he bears a dark brand on the right side of his chest.

Under the Mask
    Lauchlan wears the features common among those hailing from the Northern forests and may have had a fair visage - if it weren't for his numerous scars that bear the sign of inexperienced magical healing. His face is contoured with high cheekbones, accented by a chiseled jaw and nose (slightly crooked from having broken it) and a strong chin. He wears no facial hair and, for all his time spent outdoors, his complexion remains quite pale. The scars he so often covers run mostly about the lower portion of his face: several small, dark lines cross his left cheek and jaw while a deeper blemish runs from the right corner of his jaw to the inner corner of his right eye; another of the marks crosses the bridge of his nose, leaving an indentation in the cartilage there; the worst of them is a deep-set, jagged line that intersects with the mark on his right cheek and runs diagonally across his mouth and to the edge of his chin. Uncovered is a thin line that runs from his hairline down through his left eyebrow.

• General
    Sardonic and asperous, Lauchlan can be unpleasant at times, though there is no real malice in his actions. Generally, he keeps his own company as it requires he speak little of himself and his past; he can often be found reading in silence. When he does interact with others, he is often (unintentionally) scathingly honest and blunt, as he sees little reason to temper his words - after which he usually feels quite guilty. His adherence to his beliefs and his methods of defending them often result in fist-fights or all-out brawls. He is trying to learn greater patience with others, but he still has a considerable way to go.

Accustomed to nature's harshness, Lauchlan is comfortable in the wilds and is a capable survivalist. He is an adept tracker and, though unskilled with a bow, is a proficient hunter with trapping; he possesses fair knowledge of edible and medicinal plants. Due to his time spent in the wilds, Lauchlan is highly inexperienced with formal settings and experiences a great deal of stress and anxiety when placed in such; he also tends to feel awkward in overly social situations.

Having grown up taking care of his twin sister, Lauchlan struggles to find meaning in his life when he isn't tasked with a job. He possesses a fiercely protective instinct and can be defensive of others to a fault, often risking his own life for strangers as he is constantly, albeit subconsciously, looking for someone to watch over and protect.

His wandering, coupled with the taboo of being marked, has left him without a sense of belonging; joining the Exalted Wardens has yet to make him feel a part of something, though it is a considerable improvement over traveling alone.

Concerning Magic
    He harbours an intense hatred for anti-mage factions, though he offers little explanation for it. Nothing can send him into a rage quite like those condemning or harming magic-users, and he shows little mercy or restraint when dealing with such.

Concerning Race
    Lauchlan holds no dislike for any particular race, but he greatly dislikes the poor treatment humans show others - and he has started more than one fight because of it.

Other
    As he appears quite normal, Lauchlan does not like to divulge that he is not fully human and is careful about hiding the brand on his chest. While it is uncommon to see his face uncovered, it is a true rarity to see him disrobed; he would rather forgo healing or medicine if it would require one see the damning mark. As such, he is leery of any situation that may expose him (physically or figuratively), leaving him particularly wary of physical or emotional intimacy and the rejection that may accompany such.

• Born of an absent wildling father, Lauchlan and his twin sister, Lorelei, were less-than desirable additions to their mother's human village. Despite the disapproval she was often greeted with for her involvement with a feral man, the twin's mother was always proud of her children. At a young age, Lorelei showed great magical potential and it was their mother's dream for her to become a mage as she had once been. Lauchlan, while showing no signs of possessing magic, took readily to the education their mother could provide. When he wasn't taking various jobs in the village, he could always be found tucked away with a book.

During their tenth winter, their mother fell ill -- and despite the twin's best efforts to care for the woman, she passed away, leaving the children to their own devices. For a few months following their mother's death, Lauchlan did what he could to keep bread on the table while Lorelei attempted to continue her studies, but it was soon clear that they could not remain in the village; with their mother gone, they had little respite from the other villagers and they drove the children away with threats and violence. For the better part of a year the twins wandered from village to village, hoping to find a place to call home. Unfortunately, word travels quickly - even in the Barrens - and no town was keen on having the twins as residents. Not knowing where else to turn, the siblings set their sights on Morcrest and began their journey South; with the proper training, Lorelei could still become a mage, and it would be much easier for Lauchlan to find work when no one knew of their "marked" status.

The endeavour for a new life was a difficult one, but they endured - eking out a living in city outskirts, doing whatever was necessary to survive. While he found small jobs as a labourer, Lauchlan soon discovered that the most money came from combat and he took quick study. Not having a proper teacher drove him to find his own methods - usually by trial and error - often leaving him badly injured and, more than once, close to death. Despite his setbacks, he found he had a gift for fighting and he slowly began to earn a reputation in towns North of the capital city. By the time he was sixteen, Lauchlan was taking work as a sell-sword and fighter, often sending him into the wildlands between borders. The small income he managed to secure was gladly put toward helping his sister study magic, and the wounds he often received gave her ample opportunity to practice her healing. As his skill in combat increased, so too did his sister's magical prowess, and by the time they had reached their twenty-second year, they had saved enough for Lorelei to open a small shop where she could offer her services as a healer.

Opting to settle in a small town North of the Morcrest borders, the twins had finally found a comfortable life. Though Lorelei didn't necessarily approve of her brother's involvement with less-than-savoury clients, Lauchlan continued his occupation as a sell-sword and bodyguard, as it was a reliable source of income while they waited for her business to pick up. Unfortunately, their success wasn't to be. While on a job, Lauchlan's town was hit by a small anti-mage faction that had caught wind of Lorelei's business. Upon his return, he found the shop in ruins -- his sister's body left among the wreckage. Overcome with grief and rage, Lauchlan left the town vowing to hunt down and destroy those responsible for his sister's death. Five years later he was still seeking out anti-mage groups and taking on jobs as a sell-sword to fund his efforts. When he wasn't seeking out anti-mage factions or taking jobs, he found himself in deep despair, unable to forgive himself for failing to protect his sister.

In recent attempts to find new purpose for himself, Lauchlan returned to Morcrest and entered a tournament that would grant him admittance to the Exalted Wardens.

Accepted
Mihai, #66004C

Username
CheekyBeretta

Name
Mihai

Race
Wildling

Class
Eagle owl

Specialization
N/A

Weapons
N/A

Alliance
Pro-Mage

• Mihai is tall and lean, standing at an average height of five-foot-eleven (and a half, he will often claim), with an even and upright posture with wide shoulders and thin hips. Mihai has a natural olive complexion and dark brown hair that falls in uneven strands across his forehead, framing almost black eyes beneath thin arching eyebrows. Dark feathers grow at random wherever they please in Mihai's human form, especially down the back of his neck and his shoulders.

Mihai's clothing is reminiscent of what he would have warn among his family, with various bits and pieces sewn together in the closest reproduction he can make. Most of it is a soft, purple cloth that is similar to silk, but thick like satin or leather, and colorful beads sewn into the sleeves create a unique design of his own making. Mihai wears his sister's beaded headdress in her memory.

accepted
Going to move this into the post shortly. Did I miss anyone?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Dunno. I think I might work on editing my characters for the reboot soon but first I think I found a good "theme" song for the RP.
Its "Vox Populi" from 30 Seconds to Mars (album: "This Is War"). Feel free to listen to it (a quick Google search should turn a couple of Youtube videos of it).

Off to see which character(s) I will transfer to the reboot and then I shall edit them to suit the reboot if needed.

Dunno. I think I might work on editing my characters for the reboot soon but first I think I found a good "theme" song for the RP.
Its "Vox Populi" from 30 Seconds to Mars (album: "This Is War"). Feel free to listen to it (a quick Google search should turn a couple of Youtube videos of it).

Off to see which character(s) I will transfer to the reboot and then I shall edit them to suit the reboot if needed.
That song actually plays at the end of DAO.

EDIT: Wow, Pro-Mage is on a roll this time around.