Class
Eagle Owl

Specialization
N/A

Weapons
N/A

Alliance
Pro-Mage

• Mihai is tall and lean, standing at an average height of five-foot-eleven (and a half, he will often claim), with an even and upright posture with wide shoulders and thin hips. Mihai has a natural olive complexion and dark brown hair that falls in uneven strands across his forehead, framing almost black eyes beneath thin arching eyebrows. Dark feathers grow at random wherever they please in Mihai's human form, especially down the back of his neck and his shoulders.

Mihai's clothing is reminiscent of what he would have warn among his family, with various bits and pieces sewn together in the closest reproduction he can make. Most of it is a soft, purple cloth that is similar to silk, but thick like satin or leather, and colorful beads sewn into the sleeves create a unique design of his own making. Mihai wears his sister's beaded headdress in her memory.

Last edited:
I don't know, I think that turned out excellent.

Er, I don't mean that in a creepy way or anything -- just saying.

Oh, and this is just me asking because it took me ages to figure it out - but did you know you can change the colour of your fieldset?

S'not creepy.

Don't worry, finding him adorable is just a common side effect of Mihai's existence.

Reactions: Gossamer
No, y'ain't a creep. I just didn't expect him to get that response.

By the way, no I did not know I could change its color. I didn't really notice that it could be changed while working on it. Well, 'till now.

Yeah it's [fieldset=Title, #Colour]

It took me way too long to figure that one out. -_-

"Interesting" was meant to be kind of a "Huh, someone likes him". I wasn't saying "Interesting, you must be a creep". Sorry if it sounded that way.

By the way, thanks. I can make it colorful now.

@Fairy

Tim does not come from shadows, he comes from rooftops wearing the flashiest costume he can find.

It seems we are all accustomed with Tim Drake.

I-Is this the part where we duel for his honor? *brandishes axe*

• Useful
Reactions: Pastor ćhoi
Nah, you can have his honor.

I, on the other hand, will fight in defense of Jason's honor. Not that he has much, anyway.

Wait, what's that? -Point.- I think it's your honour! I'm not sorry.

Aw, Jason has honour... In his own special way.

I will sit, spectate, and eat snacks. :3

Wait, what's that? -Point.- I think it's your honour! I'm not sorry.
How_dare_you_say_that_to_me.gif

All the spam conversation.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do with Saga and Vienne. Both need edits, especially Vienne.