All that remains

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katyusha rolled her eyes in exasperation. One would think that it was some sort field trip. "Rinne, 50 degrees west has slower winds" she instructed, and the plane shook with turbulence. She cursed softly in Russian. "And for goodness sake, watch out for turbulence! Slowly descend damn it and lean left!"

She turned back to the radar and monitored the air traffic.

"Well it looks like we lucked out today, Captain." she called out. "No air patrols on the horizon and their sonars are down...but that was me." she chuckled and turned to Rinne. "Problems, lovely?"

"Thanks Kitkat, but we need coverage. You can't exactly hack into people's minds and block their vision." Rinne said, staying in more clouds and rocking the plane. Yes, they need to be hidden but Rinne was having too much fun. "Any lower and I'm in range for their radar."

"We're almost there." She announced.

Katyusha growled. "Go through any more turbulence and I'll have trouble fixing your baby!" she hissed. "I'm the one who patches up your lovelies after a mission and if I have to attach another wing on this thing I'm making you retake that pilot exam!"

The plane shook again and Katsyusha focused on the machine in front of her. "55 meters till the forest, Rinne, don't miss the clearing this time."

" OHOHO! " he shouted into the mic chuckling " you two bicker just like my old man and ma, so cute " he said looking at his watch and fiddling with it, he looked around and picked his weapon off the floor were it didn't belong and placed it into his lap as he went over his ammunition

Katyusha snorted at Shifter's most random comment. As if he gave any non-random comment, he was strange like that. She couldn't help but respond though.

"Aww, darling, if Rinne and I were together--you wouldn't stand a chance." she teased, though her eyes never left the monitor. "45 meters." she read out.

He couldn't help but laugh at the very well thought out come back " There is always the chance of me meeting a girl on one of these trips " " but then again, who would be better for me than Rinne, no other women has toyed about throwing me out of a plane before " he looked up from his gun.

"WHAT IN HOLY BLAZES-45?!" Rinne tapped at her meters in panic. "That was way too-"

This time, the turbulence was way too violent. "Hold on, guys-HOLD THE HELL ON-!"

After practically jabbing at some controls and other violent controls, she made a sharp turn, throwing them forcefully to the side, straining their belts. Their landing was violent, almost a crash.

"My god." Rinne said, checking for discrepancies. "I think they know we're here."

Katyusha groaned. "Everyone alive?" she called out into the mic. "Goddammit, Rinne" she cursed. "I warned you!" She carefully went through the plane's schematics and sighed in relief to see minimal damage. Katyusha cursed though as she saw the radar picked up movement 60 feet away.

"stupid pilots who don't listen..." she muttered and cursed in Russian. She grabbed her laptop and booted up the signal jammer. She watched with vindictive glee as they began to move in circles. Katyusha turned to Rinne. "Is the cloak still operational?" she asked. "Because this would be a perfect time to be invisible."

"Warnings should come when we're at least 5 km from the destination." Rinne sighed. "Don't wait until we're a crash away from the clearing-oh dear." She tapped one of the buttons. "Nope, cloak is not functional."

"You didn't warn me that we're 55m away until just now. Were we hacked or something?" She asked, untangling herself from her seat and operating the computer. "The radar should be able to pick up if I'm at least a km from there."

The computer wasn't responding properly. "I think we've been found out."

Katyusha sneered. "No one can hack ME" she muttered and began to continously type in codes and what not in her computer. "To hell with this, I'm jamming everything within a 5 mile radius and stealing pass codes." She turned to Rinne and smiled darkly. "Thank god for stealing the enemy ship, yah?"

She turned back to com. "Captain, I've slowed them down but they'll be here eventually." she said. "Orders?" She looked back at the pilot and smiled. "Should we change clothes?"

"Don't! If you turn on a jammer we'll be offline and they'll be able to detect us based on where electrics are dead!" Rinne panicked. "Try hacking in their security systems so Ventori and Mills can infiltrate more easily. You can be their eyes as they sneak in. And, I need to know what kind of hacking they did to my baby here."

After listening to Rinne and Kate bickering, Aragón shook violently as the plane hit turbulence. He was going to ask what happened but his question was answered before it was asked.

"Fuck, they found us. Kate are there any planes in pursuit? If we can land this thing, we can disappear into the forest." He looked around trying to see if they were being attacked. "We need to land, or we're going to be dropped from the sky."

Katyusha mumbled and complied. "No enemy planes captain, just ...foot soldiers. We've kinda of crashed already sir." she muttered. "I've hacked into their security feed Captain."

She glared at the Asian. "I hate planes" she growled and placed on her computer headset and began going through the security feeds of the location. "I can provide fake voice systems to the sentries moving towards us, but that would simply give us a few minutes for you and shifter to head to the nearest gate east from here."

She turned her attention to the monitor and smiled. "I have full control of their systems sir."

"Good work Kat, you keep me and shifter posted on enemy locations." Aragón took off his belt and got out of the plane; using his rifle to scan for any hostiles.

He took position next to the plane waiting for Mills to join him. He tapped his earpeice. "Mic check, everyone hear me?"

"Don't, that's no use." Rinne said, placing a hand on Yekaterina's shoulder. "Ventori, Shifter, you gotta get rid of those, kill them, capture them, I don't know. Just-quietly."

Rinne went to where Mills was and sliced the belt off. "You two must be quicker. The original allotted time isn't going to work. It's possible that they've known we're coming and threw us off course."

"Alright shifter come on, we need to get to disappear before the get two many soldiers out here. We really kicked the hornet's nest this time." Aragón checked the suppresser on his rifle before turning to Rinne. "They will send soldiers to this location, you need to not be here when they do."

Aragón tapped Mills on the shoulder and began moving towards the tree line. They would use the forest for cover until they got to the district

"I'll have to get one of their own aircrafts, Kat and I can handle it." Rinne said, packing up important tools. "I'll blast this plane in fifteen minutes, that'll be your diversion."

She took out a few explosives. "You ready for it, Kat?"

Mills stretched as he made it behind the captain into the forest, he slid the silencer onto his gun and pulled his knife " i am a spy so just tell me where the enemies are and i will handle them silently and quickly " he said rolling his head against his shoulders the crashed definetly shook him uncomfortablly.

"Keep your eyes open, no doubt the crash would have drawn allot of them. If they haven't already sent a team, they will soon." Aragón scanned the area with his rifle. He switched the sights to short range to fit their current position.

Aragón could hear the distant chopping of helicopter blades. "Lets hope Rinne and Kate make it out before things get bad out here." He moved further up and stopped to check his surroundings before planting a few explosives on some of the bigger trees. They might have a heated extraction and he wouldn't want a whole base on them as they tried to leave

He followed behind aragón leaning against a tree " lets hope we don't get caught either " he said chuckling. He aimed around keeping an eye out for anyonr close.

Status
Not open for further replies.