All That Remains (Sign-up & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted, but I'm not satisfied with it at all. In fact, I hate it r_r" Granted, I typed it up on my iPhone while in the car .. nonetheless, I vow to do better next time, 'cause I know I can.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I would like to join if I am able = ) My character is below

Name: Ronnie " Wrecker" Thorgood

Race: Cyborg

Personality: Mean bastard with a heart of gold

Occupation: Owner of the Steel Skull, A Small Dive bar in the Slums, Sometimes does odd jobs for people.

History: Ron was military but that only lasted one term as he could never follow the rules, He did some Merc work which cost him is left arm. Needing a replacement he signed on for security at Oni Corp. Ron worked there for fifteen years, staying on after he'd paid off the new high tech replacement arm. Thing were going well til the current president took charge. 5 years he dirtied his hands for that scum, he lost his leg and eye in that final raid to steal someone schematics but he'd gotten them what they wanted. The replaced his leg and eye. They told him he could have anything he had wanted as a bonus so he'd taken the latest upgrades from the Corp for his cybernetics and hit the bricks. He might have stayed on if it hadn't cost him her. Ron knew what had happened to her while he was out and who had done what. He could tolerate a leg or an eye but they could never replace her. If only he'd listened to her about the place back then. He used the savings he had to open his bar.

Appearance:
Hair: Shaved head. though his chest and back make up for it with dark brown hair.
Right eye Brown, Left Eye - Varies though looks real has enhanced targeting and nightvision

Ron stands 6 feet tall with pale skin and weigh in at 220 due to the Military grade cybernetics in his left arm which contains fingertip taser, Forearm Cartridge Rifle and a hidden finger jack and memory. The left arm is hidden in a nanoweave sheath designed to make it appear as flesh to the human eye but is detectable to other forms of scanning.

Left leg hides a military grade pistol and a storage compartment in the lower part and is designed to open and shoot it into a hand of his choosing. Lost most of it in the last mission so it all had to be replaced. Slows him down as he's still getting used to it.
Most often wear black Cargo Pants or shorts with a open Bowling shirt when out casually

@Jervis
You've been added to the roster. Feel free to post whenever you're ready. Keep in mind that we're following a posting order, so once you've done so, you must wait until everyone else has before you can do so again.

Of course, if someone doesn't post within an allotted time, we may skip them. If we have to skip them 3 times, we'll consider them removed from the thread.

We were following a posting order? Aw crap, @natterjack, you were listed first but I posted before you! Sorry. >:

It seems @Jervis isn't going to be posting, so I'm removing him from the roster so we can continue.

Alrightie. :D

Since this really isn't going anywhere I think I'm gonna go ahead and drop out. Sorry, Anubis.

Anyone there? I'd like to join the rp, playing as a cyborg doctor, à la Doctor Zhivago with cybernetics.

D'oh. Hey everyone, I've finally come back. I want to say that I'm extremely sorry for disappearing on you all- I had a major malfunction with my computer, on top of all the crazy weather we've been getting in my part of the world of late.

As it stands, I'm kind of screwed on the role-play. When my computer died, it took all off my plot points and notes with it, so I have to completely start from scratch if any of you are even remotely interested in trying again, and it took me -ages- to write this stuff and have it prepped for actual use.

Again, my deepest apologies! Life really likes to take a crap on all the fun stuff.

I'm still here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.