All That Remains ((Group Rp or One x One))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

May I have Venus please?

WAIT, SCI FI?! I...have to finish reading anything before I can say I'm in but it definitely sounds intriguing. XD

OMG THIS LOOKS SO COOL! X3 I wanna join, I wanna join! *jumps around because I've had waaaay too many sweets*

Now to decide which planet....ugh...I'm terrible at making decisions. >.<

Uhm...

What's with the planet x character?

Don't die!
I have my trap character in this!
CLEAR!
9ivepl.jpg

Hahaha I laughed at that image so hard @Sinopa and I hope @Vio hasn't forgotten us or gotten bored that would be...no...just no. Anyyyway why don't we go ahead and make and post our CS's here?

There's already a thread for character sheets, but yeah, we can't start until all the planets are taken sooooo you guys want to just take like three or four characters? o-o;

Nobody is really interested in this except for us lmao xD

MAY I TAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER? I think I was already considering Saturn, and I might make Neptune or Uranus as well. XD

Can I ? I promise to write very well -I fear nazi grammar army- and and in quality not quantity!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Can I ? I promise to write very well -I fear nazi grammar army- and and in quality not quantity!
*gasp* I love you, for some reason I think you're adorable XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Sinopa - Oh my ! Thank you very much ^^ I think you are adorable as well :)
But can I have Pluto ? Somehow I have in mind already a sheet for it^^

Daw XD thanks
nwavt.jpg

@Vio
Maybe you should get a banner XD

You can have pluto!! *flailing* I wasn't alerted that people had messaged here n shiz xD

I am on the waveeeeee. Ok. Can i make a pale sort of looking character? Can have a hatred for humans? I mean with all the wow and all, new things and so on... And can be a pest? I mean to be rather clingy and climb, literally, on Neptune? Sering as an older simbling and so on?

WARNING! Miss/Mister Neptune you will have a pest with you.

The CS vanish in the group thingy ? Or here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be playing Neptune! I think... X3 Need to get his CS done today. X3

Omfg omfg i already inagine Charon jelllly on Neptune -maniacal laugh- the CS is done, i did it last night.
Embrace yourself a strange creature of darkness will arrive.
--------
Please .. no... don't ... stay alive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is still working ? It will be a shame to die 》.》if it is necessary I will take another plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.