All-Star Teen Titans (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well being what she is suppose to know acqurding to comics being Deathstroke has been Batman's Rival since forever. I think that's easy to do. And since I know how she would act being called Slade.

Kind of like how Raven first felt being called Rae... Always gonna correct LOL

I think another Titan I'll be picking up later on if no one joins as him is Superboy.

I was thinking we find him in the HIVE Academy, still under development.

Reactions: Indabayou
HAHAHa... Superboy would be great. *smiles* Or Kid Devil hehe...

Okay I'll stop now.... I couldn't play as either but um... Maybe Wondergirl if needed. I mean Rose and Raven may need their besty Cassie to go with Kori.

Okay comic talk done now for real this time...

• Love
Reactions: Azuremoon
I totally read this, "How dare he harm civilians" as "How dare he ham civilians" from indabayou's last post.

I needed to share that, because I imagined it in Starfire's voice and it sounded funny. and like something she might accidentally say.

Reactions: Raven
Writing action scenes are more fun than I thought! Heck, this whole rp is a blast and a half :U

This is actually the first time I've done a canon rp so Idk if I would even go for a second character, but I definitely hope we get to see aqualad or kid flash, even in passing.

Reactions: Raven and Azuremoon
I totally read this, "How dare he harm civilians" as "How dare he ham civilians" from indabayou's last post.

I needed to share that, because I imagined it in Starfire's voice and it sounded funny. and like something she might accidentally say.

How dare he ham that civilian! Pigs are not the projectile weapons D:<

• Love
Reactions: Azuremoon
Which flash? Bart I think I might could help you with LOL

Aqualad probable not....

Which flash? Bart I think I might could help you with LOL

Aqualad probable not....

Honestly I couldnt tell them apart if I tried. Whichever one was in the teen titans cartoon and ended up with Jinx? I think that one was Wally but honestly it doesn't matter to me.

Yes that one was Wally. Bart is in the comics and got with Wondergirl I think.

Victor Stone Cyborg got with Jinx as well :3

Yes that one was Wally. Bart is in the comics and got with Wondergirl I think.

Victor Stone Cyborg got with Jinx as well :3

WHAAAAAAAAactually I think I vaguely remember that. Get it son, cyborg needs more lovin.

Yep he and Jinx had a thing when he pretended to be Stone. Which he got the name from his actual name LOL

ANd then there was bumble bee. And he almost Married Starfire in the comics. Till Nightwing Dicky Grason came back and kind of stopped it.

• Useful
Yep he and Jinx had a thing when he pretended to be Stone. Which he got the name from his actual name LOL

ANd then there was bumble bee. And he almost Married Starfire in the comics. Till Nightwing Dicky Grason came back and kind of stopped it.

Didn't he also go out with some regular human girl? I forget her name, something normal.

Yeah and I don't remember either. But he did.

SO did Raven. In the comics she also dated Wally... And... Well.... Um... The rest well... I um... not sure how much of a spoiler it would be.

With that said, don't Dick and Star get with like; everyone?

I know, in the comics, Star's been with Dick and Jason, and now is coming onto Tim.

She has a thing for the Robins, but Tim is the only one that can say no.

Nightwing is like, the Batfamily pimp.

• Love
Everyone but Raven. Only Beastboy ever has been with Rae. Dicky and her had a brother sister bond and nothing more to my understanding even in the comics.

She dumped Wally after their first date along with goth guy. And then Malchior crushed her heart once. But Garfield made her feel true love and begin to feel like she could show joy emotion just a little after they had been together for a while.

They broke up and got back together many times all because of Raven's powers. But Gar never gave up hope that they could be together.

With that said, don't Dick and Star get with like; everyone?

I know, in the comics, Star's been with Dick and Jason, and now is coming onto Tim.

She has a thing for the Robins, but Tim is the only one that can say no.

Nightwing is like, the Batfamily pimp.

Dick needs that on a shirt. Or better yet, just to make that his new superhero name. "There's been a robbery! Quick, someone call The Batfamily Pimp!"

• Love
Reactions: Azuremoon and Raven
Pimp Grason to the rescue LOL

Then Raven would maybe slap him and be like. No.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.