All-Star Teen Titans (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma when I told her seemed shocked. I keep learning all the shows I fell in love with are DC.

So I can easily say I'm a DC fan all the way. And only like very few Marvel.

The um... Marvel character I have always liked is Mystic and my uncle told me her name was Raven... Then I um... Also really like Beast...So there are some um...jokes my family pulls. Along with friends.

Xaiolin Showdown is also DC....

My grandma when I told her seemed shocked. I keep learning all the shows I fell in love with are DC.

So I can easily say I'm a DC fan all the way. And only like very few Marvel.

The um... Marvel character I have always liked is Mystic and my uncle told me her name was Raven... Then I um... Also really like Beast...So there are some um...jokes my family pulls. Along with friends.

Xaiolin Showdown is also DC....
XAIOLIN SHOWDOWN IS DC?!

Yeah, aren't most warner brothers things DC? They had the batman cartoon and stuff too right?

Reactions: Raven
Well guys I'm heading off for the night. So goodnight. I may not be on much tomorrow because one of my friends are finally free a day this summer.

I may get in some post in the morning depending on what all I miss and when I wake up.

Reactions: Azuremoon
  • Love
My god I completely forgot there was an OOC here. Oopsies..

Well anyways, since we are gonna fight some villains... Can I add Jinx as one of the characters I'll play as?

I'm good at Deathstroke... Heheh... *rubs neck*

And maybe a few of the others but never really have played any others yet. Might be good at Trigon... I could see that being I made him a cousin of Ice LOL

My god I completely forgot there was an OOC here. Oopsies..

Well anyways, since we are gonna fight some villains... Can I add Jinx as one of the characters I'll play as?
I don't see why not :)

I'm replying now; would anyone like to play Dr. Light? If not, I will.

• Love
That's actually one of the few I don't think I could play.

I think if we have Control Freak at some point I could do him LOL
He always has so many video game reference's and movie reference when I watch the episode I feel like my brother just can't understand.

And definalty Slade if you'd like later on.

That's actually one of the few I don't think I could play.

I think if we have Control Freak at some point I could do him LOL
He always has so many video game reference's and movie reference when I watch the episode I feel like my brother just can't understand.

And definalty Slade if you'd like later on.
OF COURSE Slade will come into play later on.

• Love
Well I meant me being him if you like later on. Can't have a Robin or a Ravager without a Deathstroke after them.

Okay then. But it would definitely be later. Cause for now I'm just gonna try working with Rose.

I'm replying now; would anyone like to play Dr. Light? If not, I will.
He's all yours, i don't think I could play him very well

Oh what fun. I think we have how Tim and Rose are when they first met in the comics LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.