All Original Superhero plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now happened to see um this idea... And well I have a list both hero and villain and neither chosen side set of characters at my disposal I'd love to put in an RP. Until now I hadn't either seemed to find what sounded like the right fit or simply had no luck to try at all with. So uh if your alright for one more I'd enjoy joining group or not.

I um actually have samples of both if yu wish to see on who I'd like to maybe put into the RP if I don't have to make a completely new character that is.

@Hansi The Blind Guardian

@Raven I could do a 1x1 with you that fits into the same universe, or you can join the big team plot. I'm sure one extra person wouldn't be too bad.

I'm going to make an OOC and a character vault of sorts. Anybody have any ideas for a plot you'd like to see happen? This can either be a multi plot story, or we collectively (or just some of us) play through othr plots with these characters.

@Raven I could do a 1x1 with you that fits into the same universe, or you can join the big team plot. I'm sure one extra person wouldn't be too bad.

I'm going to make an OOC and a character vault of sorts. Anybody have any ideas for a plot you'd like to see happen? This can either be a multi plot story, or we collectively (or just some of us) play through othr plots with these characters.

I'd honestly prefer joining a group. Unless you really wanted to do a 1x1 I could try to never really have done one for heroes and villains before.

And plot idea wise just depends on if I can use an old made character or if it needs to be new by this I um mean like out of my villains mainly that I have pre-made from the past... Heroes I have no ideas on my end.

Well you can use anybody as long as they are your original creation.

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.