All original super-hero roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I would like to join if that's ok. Hero vs villain RP's hold a special place in my nerd heart lol.

OoO where in my left did i go wrong not seeing this beatful Idea OoO

also You hade me at villens (when Iwas reading this)

Everybody who is apart of this or wants to be,I'm trying to put together a group for this. It'll have multiple stories, or 'series' and all characters can join.

It's hard to tell whether this RP is still alive or not. It hasn't been active for days now and I'm just wondering what the status of this RP is? Is it still going on or...? I've noticed the posts are just trickling in slowly because of the absence of a few players. Is someone planning to jump-start it soon? Its difficult to squeeze my way in if all I have to rely on are posts from months ago. I uploaded my character profile and (ignorantly so and..) accidentally left what a piece of what I planned to be my rp entry in the IC section. I wasn't sure whether I should wait for approval (which evidently may take a while) or just enter regardless of the activity.

It is still alive, just barely. As for acceptance and jumping in that's pretty much what you do for this rp. A lot of us now are just waiting for something to happen preferably from the moderator so we can get the plot moving

I've requested a few days ago. I guess I'll just wait then. Any idea when the GM will return? Do I jump in in the mean time?

No idea he usually pops in whenever he can before leaving again.

And yes you just jump in. he doesnt make official acceptance posts

Is it logical to take a [filler-like] detour in this RP until Metal returns?

I agree. I'd like to see where we can jump start the threads again. I'm willing to progress with my arch until Metal comes back. I think its been a month by now..it's safe to assume that we should carry on? I dont think its fair to the players that we all wait for the GM. Let's put what he wanted on pause, and see what we can do with our archs? I'd want some agree'ing from the majority on this one... So....whose with me? Wanna get some blood pumping in these threads again, its a RP great idea. Of course I'd want backup. It wont make sense if most the current rpers in the scene aren't on board with me.

I'll just see who bothers to reply..

I'm on board. pretty much anything to get it moving again even though it was me and caramon keeping it active for a while

I'll gladly start my arch with you guys if someone would reply to the post I made in the plot xD. All we need is a good momentum

ok, i'll hopefully try to get my reply in later to get it moving when i'm done with my errands. it might be lame so i apologize ahead of time :`)

I'm down. There's not a whole lot my character can do right now. Maybe Caramon can reveal me or something? Get some action on.

Status
Not open for further replies.