All New Arrivals Please Read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake Vampiron

Boys and Girls alike are more than welcome to message me :)

Hi everyone, I go by Drake. I used to be on this site a long time ago, but a lot of things in my life had to be tended to so I had to leave the online world for a long time. I've recently returned and almost instantly I remembered how awkward and unnerving it was that I couldn't find anybody to talk to or rp with. So I'm extending my hands out to both boy and girl rpers and also those who prefer not to disclose their gender, you can come down too!

It doesn't matter whether you're new to roleplaying and have little to no experience, or you're a veteran just trying out a new site. As long as you actual care about roleplaying, feel free to message me about anything ^_^

If I don't answer you right away, don't feel discouraged, I'm either at work or just a little busy at that particular moment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If for some reason I don't wish to communicate with you, unlike most, I will tell you so and give you the reason why. I'm not a fan of the 'I just won't answer' thing.

If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to ask. And if you're bored or just trying to pass the time, try looking in the forums or poke your nose in ChatBox General (cbox) and say hi.

And for those who are creating characters and want an idea of what a character portfolio should look like, I've attached a link to my character's website that I made for him.

- http://silentscreamsd13.wix.com/drakethevampireboy

That's all for now!

-Drake

Hiya Drake! It was too nice of you to reply to my thread!

dont worry about it lol. like i said i remembered when i was new how much i wanted people to reply to my posts and rp with me. so ill happily do that for other people c:

Thank you!! <3

no problem lol. feel free to message me if you need anything or would like to discuss a roleplay

ty lol. are u just being friendly or did we used to talk/rp and i either dont remember or you changed ur name?

Status
Not open for further replies.