all my friends are dead

M

Myyt

Original poster
And have been sent to iwaku purgatory. There's some seriously splaining you guys need to do rat now.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh, gross, who let you in here? :vomit:

For real though, hi Myyt. It's less a purgatory than a new home. The Guild got too shitty to deal with, so a lot of us moved here.

Reactions: Brovo
Shitty as in technical shitty or shitty as in shit all over the walls from people flinging it at each other?

Hi Myyt! :D

The majority of us.

Shitty as in technical shitty or shitty as in shit all over the walls from people flinging it at each other?
Mainly technical shitty, but some people cited shitty community as a reason for leaving as well.
Holy shit I can rate posts
The conversion begins.

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
It's nice to see you too Myyt. :P

Reactions: Myyt
This hand of mine burns with an awesome power. Its telling me to rate all the posts.

Reactions: Superpiggeh
Hi guy I didn't really talk to much but didn't really annoy me or impress me in any significant way so I'm actually quite neutral to :D

It is a rather awesome feature.
I've only been here 2 weeks and I already feel naked on other sites without it.

Hi guy I didn't really talk to much but didn't really annoy me or impress me in any significant way so I'm actually quite neutral to :D
I liked you... :(
Not in a major "Holy shit! Myyt fan club!" way.
But you were pretty cool.

And here I thought this was a tribute thread to the band Turbonegro. I love this song by them (All my friends are dead.) And it's on a gnarly fun album.

I'm here too.

Reactions: Cpt Toellner
This should be in the "New Arrivals" section (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Or the RPG retirement thread now known as "Roleplayer Guild: Will RP for Forum" ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

*continues to lose her shit over the new member who wouldn't know*

Or the RPG retirement thread now known as "Roleplayer Guild: Will RP for Forum" ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

It's okay. They're used to having a spam section to rile up. They'll adjust soon enough.

I was thinking the same thing. D:

At least have the decency to not muck this section up with junk.
Sheesh Myyt

Well damn I feel so dirty now. *heads off to isolation*