Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
I want a plot and some romance; mxf only, would prefer not to double but I can; regardless of doubling, multiple characters is my thing and I'd prefer you can maintain a couple NPCs yourself. I can play anyone canon from any universe listed for you. No smut, everything fades to black.

I have a lot of medical issues and may me moving soon which would severally limit my rping. This could he short term, I will let you know. I want semi detailed with a casual pace, but do understand I require breaks.

Please, be interested in writing an actual story with me and not just indulging in your own romantic desires. Do not ignore my questions and focus only on your character, this is a collaboration not an x reader. If I end the collab, this is the most likely reason. And no, I will not start off just writing for your characters and bring mine in later! You know that is not fair!

Mass Effect (Andromeda)

Evfra x OC
Jaal x OC

Dragon Age (Inquisition)

Cullen x OC

We can go OC's for this one or whatever.

Fallout (Universe)

I'm not sure what I want? But I love the universe and I know there is so much more that could be done.

Other universes:

Jurrasic Park
Fire Emblem (Awakening)
Bleach
Tamriel
The Last Story
Rogue Galaxy
Kingdom Hearts

Genres:

Apocalyptic (Preferably during)
Supernatural

Themes:

Finding a lost world/Excavation team (Atlantis-esque)

Vampiric Aristocracy (I have an entire coven in the works, if anyone would like to write in a sort of underworld/van helsing/twilight setting and explore characters with me, I'd love you!)

Paranormal Investigators (Or something like Ridley and the Aliens series, idk.)

Plots:

I have one lol.

Basically there were two vampire lovers in a much earlier period, but once a hunter guild/order became established and sought out to kill all "abominations" they killed Character A's lover (my OC). (About a couple) hundred years later, Character B is reincarnated as a young woman who lives not too far from where Character A (and perhaps his coven) have reestablished. Desperate to trigger her memories, Character A pretty much becomes B's weirdo stalker that keeps reminding her of their eternity together, and she's just trying to (keep her job, I'm less inclined to high school scenario but we can do that too).

Despite the belief the guild died as modern day came around and their kind lessened dramatically, the hunters never quit, and track the coven/vampire to this new territory. Eventually A has no choice but to kidnap B (or not kidnap, we'll discuss!) and together they end up on the run for their lives.

^^^^

Needs brainstorming! But I'd love to write it. Or anything that has to do with vampires, expats and the supernatural realm, idk. Hmu!

Respond here, please!

Reactions: rissa
Fire Emblem Awakening's the only one I have any real knowledge on out of the list (I've been gearing up to replay it again in near future) if you want to talk on the details.

I think I may be able to help you with a vampire plot I even made a guild that hunted Vampires and Lycans.

Status
Not open for further replies.