All I Ever Wanted

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mastermind, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Based upon Basshunter's song: All I Ever Wanted
    He was the local rich boy, the popular boy that every girl in town wanted. Well, every girl but one. As fate would have it, this one girl who didn't return his love was the one that he wanted. He was tempted to kidnap her to have her for his own, but it didn't seem right. After all, he wanted her to be happy, not a fearful kidnap victim. Luck, however, came along and gave him a chance. She was caught in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver, and he got wind of the news that she had gained the mental ailment of amnesia from the accident. No one was sure whether it would be permanent or not, but the male didn't care. He had his chance. He paid off a few of the doctors in the hospital to speed up the process of getting her out of the hospital, though her family wasn't notified. Instead, it was him that picked her up, and he took her to his home, not saying a word to her until she was safe within the walls of his mansion.

Okay, so the gist is that I need someone to play as the rich guy. What he tells her is up to you. This could be a romance, this could be a master-slave/pet, this could be whatever you want. I'm a very passive roleplayer. Now, here's my girl so you know what to expect.
    Name: Skye Lunyx
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 100 lbs
    Personality: Bashful, kind, curious, patient, introvert
    Loves: Anything associated with the moon/night
    Dislikes: Summer, rude/mean people, being spoiled excessively
    Fears: Dogs, lightning

Replies can be here or in PMs.
  2. I'm open to the idea.
  3. Sweet. Anything you want to add/remove/change to the starting storyline? Also, could you make a character from the base character sheet I have for my character?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.