All Hail thy squeegee!

M

Mosaic

Original poster
Never underestimate the power of the squeegee. This is my first bit of wisdom to all.

Yeah so, I snuck on here to piss Necella off. She's been telling me not to join so I figured, why the hell not. Seems like fun.

Forgive me if I don't monologue about myself.

I RP...nuff said, as do we all. I try just about any kind of RP out so long as it looks interesting and I can come up with a decent character for it.

Uhm, currently working on writing a book with two friends.

I'm an ex man-whore....necella ripped my balls of so I can't be a man-whore anymore. >.> Not that I regret the decision. But this is besides the point.

Anyways I'm a man of few words and sarcastic as hell. I figure I should fit in.

and oh one more piece of advice. Don't get near me when I'm holding chopsticks...i will stab you if you try to take my food.

Bitch! Know your place. Make ME a fucking sandwich ho!

Damnit go get in the bed and wait for me to tie you down slave!

Welcome. Man now if only I could make a video and post it on here I would tell you to make me a sandwich in sign language. What up?!

LOL is it just me or does that avii look suspiciously asmu-ish. <33 BRRR

WELCOME TO IWAKU :D
Lemme know if you have any questionsss
&& While you're at it, check out Guide & one of my favourites Roleplay Therapy

Does anyone on here know anyone who might be into a Zombie RP?
I'm going to try a system I've been playing with and I've noticed a lot of the RP's are very DnD based, so I was going to try to use another Table top RP system called All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

I just don't know how anyone would take to the idea.

I'm pretty sure people like zombies here, babes. Why don't you bring your mutilation rp over here?

Zombies? in my iwaku?

FUCK YEAR.

its about time we had some zombie/surviving a zombie apocalypse roleplays! (or rollplays for that matter!)

Yeah thats actually what I was thinking. I can't simply set people up with the info they need on here since you know I have to use freaking books and I'd end up having epic post of epicness. But I'll be putting my skype on my profile so that once anyone wants to join it, they can get me on there and I can work on their character with them.

...I can either black-bag this dude and drown him in a river or work with him 'cos he likes his zombies too...

...Latter sounds better.

Nice to see another horror fan arrive on the board; I'm Grumpy, CBox headcase, snobby Scottish asshole and all round crazy-person. And I approve of that All Flesh Must Be Eaten game you're starting. Kudos to you, my man. I'd love to try that system.

Zombies sound popular.

You can start an rp in RP Oocs or check for interest in Roleplay Resources by posting a thread first.
Whatever floats your bloat :)

Welcome, and I think I'll stick to using mah squeegee. I am Pirogeth, or Piro for short, one of the writers to the Newsletter and editor of said project. If you have anything you want the community to see let me know via PM. Enjoy your stay here.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth