ALL HAIL GIBS! IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, May 29, 2010.

1. Nuff said. Happy birthday, dude.

2. Have a ludicrous happy birthday Gibs.

3. Winnifred

Instead of panicking, I turn to Saka with an annoyed expression. I grasp his wrist "You are going to get us out of here Sakamoto, and if you can't, I have two things to tell you before we are smoothered. You are an idiot and if there is an afterlife after all this I am going to be torturing you through out it all." I motion my hands and I try to create energy to see if I can expand the room or at least try and break the front down. "Come on Saka hurry along."

Andre

I smilenat her "I think once I have my abilities under control I'm going to offer to help out at the house. I'm going to be an assistant I think, once I get it all under control." I shake my head and place the book onto the table next to us "I wouldn't have even considered doing this two weeks ago, but I want to now. I think it will be helpful and informative".

Damon

I grin widely "This is brilliant Ri! Oh I wouldn't have you go into the small spaces, I would go in and get the food myself. Maybe we can meet outside and have a meal for kings out in the front yard." I offer her, still bright as I smile . "This is really good. We won't have to rely on old bread now. This is almost like freedom."

4. Awh, it's that time of the year already! Happy b-day, Deadie!

5. Sakamoto
    I gulped now feeling really bad..and nervous. I make sure she is holding onto me as I try to teleport.
    "Sorry." I say. At first we end up teleporting just a foot in front of us.
    "Shoot...let me try again." I say
    Calm down, i think to myself. We teleport us outside the room. I sighed relieved abd laughed as i hugging Winnie.
    "That' was close." I say happy to be alive. I checked to see what I left behind....my wallet
    "Just...great. well better then being dead." I then say with a little sigh wondering how i was going to get that back.

Violet
    "Hu..really? That would be cool. When did you decide you wanted to be an assitant?" I asked with a smile. I think about what it would be like to be an assstant at the camp....it would take a lot of work. Dealing with a lot of people...i was more introverted so I didn't think it would be a good fit for me.
    "I am sure you would probably make a good assitant....also it would be a nice way to spend summer." I then comment

Rina
    I fell very happy at the compliment..I then looked at him a little relived about how he says he will go in there himself. I wouldn't have to go into the small place.
    "Alright." I say smiling back at him laughing a little," I know right...it sounds like a plan. A nice feast would be awesome."
    It felt like a had a partner in crime....we had to make sure that Warren doesn't hear about this, always had to be careful. I take back the map and carefully put it back in my pocket.

6. *Hail rains down on gibs*

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY BRUISES, LIKE A MAN.

7. IT'S SPANKIN' TIME.

8. My own birthday thread. I'm touched!

And not in that way I have to point out on a doll in court.

9. HAIL MONALITA....ERM. I MEAN GIBS.

RAWK AWN BRAH!

10. Happy Birthday Bro-skee!!!! yay your old! HAHA!