All but technically new

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maxwell

Original poster
Hi, I actually got an account on this site a few months ago and had posted something in this section, but then I never did anything with it. I've been roleplaying on another website for a few years, but really wanted to go up to a better site. The reason it's taken me so long to do so is I'm nervous about trying to join a new community and I'm not sure how to conduct myself. In my past experiences I've embarrassed myself greatly when joining things like this.

However, I recently got the push to get off my ass and attempt to join something new recently, as the other website I was part of is dwindling. Hopefully I can get involved without embarrassing myself this time.

Reactions: Annabella <3
Hi Maxwell,

Welcome to the forum! Yes tell me about it, I dislike trying new things I don't know whether it's sheer laziness of trying or because new things makes me feel uneasy. I hope to role play with you some time (: Just message me if you'd like to.

Omg, I totally feel you. I'm always sticking my feet in my mouth on accident. Half the time I don't even realize it for a horribly long time, lol. I'm new here, too. ^^ Good luck finding a good story to play! ♥

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku :)

Sorry for the late reply but welcome to Iwaku Maxwell!

Status
Not open for further replies.