All Boy's Acadamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, for once, actually had actually expressed emotion on his face as he had the look of surprise when the kid he talked from beginning of class had bumped into him, only to fall back from his sturdier stance. He blinked a few times, almost lost on how this happen but was quick to react as he leaned down a bit and offered a hand. Despite his rather distant personality, he was really a nice guy... sometimes.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked as his other hand adjust his messenger back the hang off his shoulder.

"Im sorry... I... I didn't mean to run Into yo-"he paused at the sight of the offered hand. Ken swallowed the lastfew words and nodded to him without saying anything. Ken raised his hand to meet the boys and held onto it tightly with a blush coming to his cheeks he pulled himself up till he stood on his feet.

When he stood he looked behind him and pickrd up his things then stood back up. " seems like...I keep bugging you...."he smirked

James shrugged and placed his hand into his pocket. "I don't think so," he replied. The taller teen eyes widen a bit as he finally got a good look at the other teen. All that could come to mind was, 'Damn, he's gorgeous.'

Quickly snapping out of it before he stared too long and dreaded the conversation more than should. He couldn't help but smirk himself as he continued, "Honestly, I think it's rather... how to put this... cute-" -he grinned right there and went on- "-to see you like this. So, I really don't mind."

It's so strange for James to act like this, but he can't help it. This is the first kid that had ever talked to him since he attended this school. It's... rather nice to actually talk to someone, I guess.

He gasped and his eyes widened he didnt have to finish his sentence, he clasped both hands over his beat red face. His notebook falling from his hand and back onto the floor. The sound of the thub caught his attention he looked down, " I...I..I.." he couldnt talk, he was stuttering and fidgeting his oencil fell now within the mits of trying to contain himself. He picked his things up and opened his mouth to speak bit to no avail. Nithing came out untill he cleared his throat. Looking away embarrassed "c...cute... " he mumbled with a soft smile. He looked to him "youre... cute too. " he mumbled . Eyes widening as he realized what he said wadnt ment to be said outloud. He turned to walk away, full of embarrassment

Whoa, he did not expect this at all. This kid was BEYOND cute. The way he dropped his stuff from nervousness and shock by his compliment, stuttering out his sentences, and fidget and twitch all nervously. His reaction in general was... wow. That even left James speechless. Right when he was about to crouch down and pick up the other's stuff for him, he swore he felt his ears heat up when he heard the smaller teen calling HIM 'cute'.

Before he could even respond though, the kid was already halfway down the hall, leaving James and his stuff behind.

"Hey! W-Wait a minute!" the blue eye teen exclaimed, quickly gathering the other's things from the ground and chased after him. "C'mon, now! Stop!" James was more than lost with himself, but knowing he was called cute by another guy just made actually made him happy. He tried to catch up the kid, but he was walking faster and faster by the second, making it more difficult for James, since his bag was the only thing slowing him down. Curse these textbooks!

There was no way that ken could face him without making himself look like a fool. He was eembarrassed beyind belief. He slowed down after his train of thought moved . What if he thought that ken hated him. He looked over his shoulder at the guy thay chased him . It made ken smile that , that student wpuld run after him the way he did.

By time he caught up with ken, the halls were clear, leaving them two alone. Ken held his notebook up in front of his face , only thing seen was his eyes up. He narrowed them ever so slightly, nervpus about what he would say.

"Y....you were chasing me..." ken said, stilll unable to believe it. " wh....why..." he mumbled shyly

"E-Er..." James was at a lost himself as well and just couldn't figure out why he was doing this. Normally, he didn't care about people, but he guess this kid spiked up a little interest in him that he couldn't resist the other...?

Coughing into his hand, baffle with mostly himself as his cheeks grew a bit red, quite happy there's really nobody else around to see him at this state. "I, uh... d-don't know why myself... but, uh... Just know I'm not mad at you or anything, alright? You haven't done anything wrong, so... try not to run away so much, okay?" James suddenly jerked his head to the side to avoid any eye contact with the other and started to scratch the back of his head. This kind of feeling was almost foreign to him, so he couldn't help but be even more confuse with his own thoughts and actions right now.

Not quite proud how sappy he sounded, James decided to throw in some more inspiring words to make it sound less like he's tryin to hit on him. "Just man up already. It's pathetic if you keep this up. Don't apologize and run away for every little thing. Things... might come out better than expected, ya'know?" He ended with that statement with a smile as he looked down at the shorter teen through the corner of his eye.

He leaned back, shocked by his sudden words at basically calling him a 'pussy'. he opened his mouth to speak and just closed it, letting the other male finish. He looked up just a moment, just to catch the smile that he gave. he returned it and nodded. "So-" He paused as he was going on to apologies. He chuckled, and nodded again, "alright then..." He mumbled, looking to him. He turned to walk away but turned back around. "if we are giving advice....then you shouldn't try acting so tough, makes you look like a douche because you aren't man enough to say what you really feel" he chuckled, smiling at him before turning to walk to his next class.

upon sitting int eh class it was so hard to focus. even though the teacher was talking it was almost impossible to catch everything he was saying because his mind kept tracing back to the stubborn kid from before. it just now hit him that he didn't remember his name. Did he even get it. This disappointing him. He sunk back in his chair.

By time lunch came around he walked from his class room and to the cafeteria. he got in line with the rest of the boys that lined to get the food offered. 15 minutes had past by the time he had got his food. He looked around, the lunchroom was crowded by that time. He looked to the right and smiled at the courtyard, it was empty. he pushed the doors open and walked to an available table, it was a bit warm, he knew why no one was out here. It was fine for him though he delt with the heat.

James nearly frowned when he heard what the other had said to him. It's not like he was trying to act tough to begin with, but then again, he guess that's how other's had saw him, not that he cared anyways. He simply shrugged it off and smile, actually appreciating he even got advice, though he doubt he'll actually use it. James pulled up his headphones back up over his ears and silently hummed his tone as he strolled onto his next class, not giving two-fucks he was late.

The lagged more than it should, maybe because James was actually thinking about that kid he met earlier. Exactly what was he like before they met? Was there more to him that meets the eye? What are his likes and dislikes? What other expressions can he make with that cute face of his...?

Wait a minute.

What was his name?

Dots were practically going over his head as he gave a loud sigh of irritation. How in the world did he forget to ask the most important thing?! Great, now he's got to wait until he bumps into him again to ask. No matter, this really shouldn't bother him from his own dreamland.

The bell rang, indicating lunch had started. Gathering his things, James was quick to travel to the roof of the school to chill and eat his small box lunch up there, where it's solitude from those are normally around him. This was probably the only time he enjoyed school, the rooftop and the beautiful scenery with nobody but him there.

Sitting near the doorway to the stairs and leaning against to wall, James had his headphones on, as always, listening to his endless playlist of melodies blasting through the sets of the small stereo. He pulled out his lunch from his bag, along with his little chopstick case and opened up his box to begin to eat. He tilted his head back and stared at the blank, blue sky, chewing his food away with the soothing music in his ears.

Ah, what a perfect lunch.

Ken sat in the courtyard alone as he ate and sketched. He couldn't believe that the lunch period here was so long. He finished the outline of his picture of a girl and a guy and took another bite of his food. he went to to the next thing but his sketch book wasn't there. he looked up at the group of guys that had gathered around in front of him, holding up his book. Ken stood up and walked around as they laughed. he reached for it but to no avail. they were much larger and taller then he was.

"Give it back please!" Ken said with a crackly voice as he went to reach it again but just couldn't get to it. The leader was holding it up high above Ken.

"Fuckin loser. Look at how lame these are" He said looking through the almost filled book of drawings. "Who does this?" he laughed and shook his egad. "here, let me save you time. This is pointless " He took the first page and ripped it out and then took the neck and ripped that one and one by one the pieces fell on the floor.

"no! it took me a long time to do those!" Ken said running up to the guy in an effort to him him only to be stopped by his friends who held ken back by the arms, forcing him to watch his sketchbook get ripped apart. He felt his eyes water up. He looked down, his long black hair covering his watery blue eyes. He shook his head and squirmed through their grip and ran inside his arm covering his eyes he ran to the nearest bathroom and hid int he big stall at the end. He sat on the toilet and pulled his knees to his chest, his feet resting on the end of the seat

The guys laughed. "Big baby" The leader said , walking back into the school to torture someone else, they threw the book in the trash, leaving the ripped up papers on the floor where Ken was eating

Status
Not open for further replies.