All about that . . . Boner. (Paused for the moment because swamped!)

S

Saint Tribs

Original poster
Hello there fellow Smut Seekers of Iwaku! I'm here seeking the ever elusive smuttiness. In particular I'm here seeking well written individuals who like to get down and dirty. I like explicit language and explicit sexy times with male characters! You can find out a great deal of my likes by checking my Roleplayer Resume and my Partner Request over in the normal 1x1 section.

What am I looking for in a Libertine Roleplay besides explicit smuts? Manly kisses! Hurt/Comfort! Reunions. Most of the things I'm looking for in a regular RP. Let's toss a few of my favorite adult things and Kinks out there though...
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Masturbation
Rough Sex
Sex Toys
Half-clothed Quickies
Tattoos/Scarification/Branding

Okay. So those are some of my favorite things. Let's talk about some Scenes and what I really like. This is a bit more in-depth than my scene wish list but has many of the same ones.

Trapped together due to outside forces – I like things like snowstorms and perhaps a bit too much drinking and accidental boners by firelight. Usually with a touch of desperation.

Fighting! I love a good Rivalmance and I love a good Bromance that has it's rocky points. Especially if it leads to more boners. I like boners.

Storm sex, this could easily go into the 'Trapped' section but it's literally just sex while a thunderstorm is happening around. Or any sort of storm, really.

Okay, so there's a bit of that. I guess it's time to talk a little bit about the all important Plot and Genre. Right now I'm in the mood for things like werewolves in either a modern setting or a high fantasy setting. You'll find most of my things are either Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy but hey, you got a great Sci-Fi idea? Pitch it to me! I love the idea of hot guys pressed against a metal wall or door and getting pounded. I like Sci-fi and Cyberpunk but I don't have any plots at hand about them. Back to the thing at hand. So werewolves are in. So are magic users, I'm kinda feeling like sorcerers or something in a high fantasy setting would be a ton of kinky fun. I wouldn't mind something silly like an Arranged Marriage plot either.

These things are a NO-GO for me. I'm just going to list them out for you here. These things are not up for Question. Not now and not ever.
Rape
Jail Bait x Older Character
Incest
Age Difference
Any characters below the age of 18 engaging in sex
Seme/Uke ANYTHING

I like plot and I like smut but I am definitely looking for some smut right now. So that was my Request ad! Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, whatever, just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: