ALL ABOARD THE MARVEL SMUT TRAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rarava

Original poster
tumblr_nqrdfeCNHX1uvfn1to2_500.gif

WARNING: THIS WILL HAVE SOME DARK THEMES.

What am I Searching for?
Well, my good friends, I'm looking for a really kinky fun time. I'll be looking for Power Subs, Dominants, Subs. Power Subs? I'm not sure if I'm using the right term here. Is there even a term for that? Basically just want someone who runs the show but it the one taking, not giving. Meaning, you can't be shy and I need someone who isn't afraid to be aggressive. I'll so be looking for some other things as well. I'll go into detail further down in the thread. ;)

Rules/Info:
No bitching. If you give me any of the 'I can't be dominant' shit when the role CALLS FOR IT, I'm going to be pissed. Don't apply if you can't handle it, basic shit.

No one liners!!

Be bold! Do something unexpected, I'll love the hell out of it.

Fetishes/kinks: If you have any kinks that you would like to try out

I'm going to ask you fill out kinda CS. More like what you like/look for. I'll have one too. It's required. It helps me understand what you want and try to make it more enjoyable for you and me. This is a two way street and we both should be happy with what is going on. That being said, I've never been dominant in this kind of way. Please be patient with me. If there is something I'm not familiar with, talk me through it. I'll try my best.

Info Sheet:

Mine:

Dirty Name Calling, bondage, pain (spanking/hitting.)

Hates/Won't do:
Bodily functions ( Pee, Poop, throw up, etc.)
Feet
DDLG/DDLB ( Don't even bring it up.)

Would like to try?:
Hmmm, being drugged up.

Side-note: We can start out with certain idea and then move into other ideas that don't involve smut. If that's something you want as well. Other than that most of these role plays won't be long term.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pairings:
MxF:

Let's Get Kinky, Mr. Stark: Tony Stark x Natasha Romanoff ( Power Sub )

Idea: He's the man that gets what he wants, when he wants. Rarely anyone ever says no to Tony Stark, that is until his new assistant comes around. A hot-blooded, red head who has to be one of the hottest lady he has seen in a while. She isn't about to bow down to the billionaire anytime soon, in fact, she's ready to put him in his place.

Need:
Natasha ( Power Sub)

The Widow and The Hawk: Clint Barton ( Sub) x Natasha Romanoff ( Dominant)

Idea: Missions suck. Especially when you have nothing to do after wards. Batter, beaten and bruised, Clint and Natasha find themselves back at his apartment. Suddenly his hand runs up her thigh and it's enough to get her started.

Need:
Clint

MxM:

Cowboy up, Old Man: Steve Rogers x Tony Stark ( Power Sub)

Idea: It's so fun to get Steve Rogers blushing, it's too easy. All Tony really had to was say the word butts and the man turned red. Of course he can't help but want to embarrass Steve in other ways. Looks like it's time to push Steve's other buttons. ;)

Need:
Steve

Deaf and Blind: Matt Murdock x Clint Barton( Switching! No true Dom/Sub)

Idea: Neither of them were sure how it ended up like this. They were drinking and getting drunk of their ass. The next thing, they were talking about sex. Things got heated and they both started arguing who is better. Well, now the time for talking is over and both of them are in a physically touching and struggling over each other to prove who is the best.

Need: Matt

FxF:

The spider and the selfish bitch: Spider-Gwen ( Dom) x Mary J ( Sub) ( YOU KNOW I'm RIGHT WITH THE TITLE.)

Ideas: They were bored, shit happens. Experimenting as well. ( I'm running low on ideas.)

Need:
Mary J

Let's get Freaky, baby: Jessica Jones ( Dom) x Claire Temple ( Sub )

Idea: Late night drinking, remembrance of relationships that would have never worked out. Started out with a kiss, things get more frisky.
Need:
Jessica Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's all I have. Send me a Pm! I look forward to it. :3​

• Love
Reactions: Zerofighter
I'm so tempted by your Jessica Jones idea but I dunno how I feel about Claire Temple being the partner.

Are these MCU based or comic book universe based?

willling to do clint for the widow and the hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.