All Aboard! And Up We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry took a deep whiff of the air and followed his nose to the kitchen below deck. His female cook was stirring a thick stew of red liquid and meats. She glanced up at him and smiled.​
"Hello ther, Henry! Long time no see, I thought ye' were lost in the great blue skies!" She giggled and glanced over Henry's shoulder and grinned, revealing two sets of delicate curved fangs.​
"Oh dear, it seems you brought us a snack." Henry barred his fangs and pushed Jim back a little further behind him.​
"Trixie, NO. he is a friend and is welcome on this ship like any of the others. Ye' don't be trying to take a bite out of him. He's not your Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, nor snack. Understood?" He growled at her and raised an authoritarian eyebrow. She hissed under her breath and muttered something and starred into the deep red liquid.​
"It's okay, Jim, you'll be safe with me, I promise." He smiled, and rifled through one of the cabinets that was closest to him on the left and grabbed a box of crackers and a small bag of assorted fruit.​
"We don't have much to eat, but I do hope that you won't get too hungry." He bit his lip and set it down on the table in front of them. He stepped back and motioned towards it.​
"Well, eat up!"​

Jim walked closely behind the captain. He didn't want to admit it but Henry had scared him up quite a bit and he didn't want to be alone on that ship when he didn't know what the crew might do to him. Over six month on a ship with potential lunatics, it almost made him wish he had stayed at home and lived a life in misery and luxury. But another part of him would take any hard part of the world as long as he didn't have to go home. Even if it meant being trapped on a ship with a crazy guy and a crazy crew.

There was a female cook in the kitchen, and the way she looked at Jim gave him shivers through his whole body. He thought that what she had said must have been a joke, but Henry's reaction told him something else.

He didn't think about everything that had been weird since entering the kitchen, the cooks fangs, the stew that looked bloody red, the talk about him being or not being food. Maybe because he still tried to cope with the fact that a pirate had tricked him into traveling on a six month's journey against his will. But when Henry mentioned that they didn't have much food Jim realized immediately how wrong that sounded.

"How could that be?" He asked confused. "You are on a ship that's supposed to travel for 3 month's before reaching land. Isn't it normal for such a long journey to have more than enough food in case something happens on the way?" It didn't add up. They had just been in a harbor where they could have bought food and other necessities, or stolen them if they so wanted. And still they hadn't even though about getting food when they knew they had just enough to last the three month's to the next Island. That was really dangerous, especially since they might be attacked both by government ships and other pirate ships. They might get stuck somewhere. It was insane to go on such a long journey with just the right amount and nothing more in case of emergency.

Henry bit his lip and gazed around trying not to say anything. Trixie scoffed and pipped up behind the counter.​
"Well, look what ye' did now, Henry! Ye' got the boy askin' questions. Might as well finish him off now!" She laughed hysterically, and plopped some small items into the stewing broth. Henry glared at the cook and stiffly shook his head.​
"I have other plans fer' him." He muttered under his breath, and finally turned his gaze back onto Jim.​
He didn't speak, not yet. He wasn't sure exactly what to say. For in fact, he had mighty big plans for the boy. But of course Jim didn't know it yet, and as well, it might be best not to know until the boy felt more comfortable with Henry. But he at least had to give him the best explanation he could about the lack of -human- food.​
"Well, when we dock in ports we fill up on what we need, grab a few lasses and lad's and take 'um aboard the ship." He scratched the back of his head, hoping the boy would ask too many questions.​
Trixie giggled annoyingly, and Henry through a dagger at her. It missed and soared past her left ear. She hissed at him.​
"Get back to work, Trixie, er I'll be havin' yer head!" He ordered, and pulled Jim along, snatching up the fruit and crackers, and a bottle of wine, and pulled Jim out of the kitchen on out onto the deck. Everyone was dancing and singing, having a good time.​

Jim was certain that the things the cook said was more than a harmless joke at that point. He felt his heart beat turn up a notch because of the fear that entered his mind. Would he be killed before they reached land? The answer Henry gave him wasn't really enough to make him stop thinking about it, but it was enough for the moment since he was more concerned for his own life. It didn't really get better when he saw the captain throw a knife that almost hit the female.

Then Henry proceeded to take Jim away from the kitchen, and after that meeting he was extremely happy about getting out of there. Once they were out of the kitchen Jim was able to finally speak, and the words that came out surprised even him. "You shouldn't throw daggers at your own crew, what if you would have accidentally hit her?" He scolded the pirate. He didn't know what to expect to come out of his mouth once he would dare to open it. But he thought it would have been something else than that. To actually bring up morals to a pirate was a bit absurd. But he thought that even pirates should have enough respect for those they work with to at least not do something that might harm the others if they had known each other for a long time.

Henry laughed hysterically at the boy's comment, and wrapped his arms around his very slender gut. He stooped over, his loud chuckle bellowing out into the night air. Once his giggles had seized he wiped away small tears from his eyes and assumed the most serious look upon his face that he could muster.​
"Jim, dear. My crew knows that if they mess with me, they won't be getting less than a knife thrown at their head. That's me being nice, I assure you." He licked his lips, and searched through the crowd with his gray-blue eyes. He found a lovely looking lass that seemed like she was having a good time, the younger members of his crew were restraining themselves as best as they good against her blossoming chest, making sure not to ruin the night just yet.​
Henry smiled at Jim, and gestured towards the pretty girl.​
"Please, come with me, I'd like to show you something. But you mustn't be scared, Jim, I would never hurt you. Remember that." he starred deeply into the boy's eyes before turning around and wondering towards the direction of the girl, hoping that the boy was following. And even if he wasn't, he was getting rather parched, and he felt Jim wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet. He slowed down as he neared the pretty blonde thing and winked at her.​
"Oh, you must be the captain! My name is Jane Witherwitz, Captain, I was summoned aboard by fate!" She called, her English accent chippering her words, even though her death would be soon. He would make it as sweet and seductive as he could, although he cared less for the female variety.​
"Step aside me' lads, let me show yea' how tis done." He said to the younger crew members and grabbed her by the hand and twirled her about to the fiddle music. She grinned and laughed, and moaned lightly as he braced her against his chest. Her neck was fully exposed, and he leaned down to kiss it, and in doing so, he bit, deeply into the artery and the deep red liquid spewed into his mouth. He eagerly sucked it up. She couldn't help but moan, but she had no clue what was happening. He let go for just a moment, not wanting himself to kill her. He grabbed the youngest recruit about the age of 15 and saddled him along with her. He called out to his first mate and smiled.​
"Show him the ropes, then, give him a little treat with you and the lass." He called and winked, they hurried her off into a private room below deck all the while stripping clothes off her. He turned tail, wondering if Jim had seen everything.​

Jim sighed, he should have understood that he would be laughed at for such a comment. He was on a pirate ship for goodness sake, what did he expect? If only he could get his watch back and get off of there, but they were too high up in the air for him to leave even with the watch. The captain took his time getting back his posture again, but once he did he became serious quite fast.

He got a bit frightened by what Henry was saying, but he tried not to show any of it. How long would it take for him to get so used to his surrounding so he wouldn't be as frightened anymore? Hopefully it would go faster than expected, or else he might die of a heart attack.

The captain did a gesture towards a pretty girl a bit away from them and told Jim to come with him, and also reassured him that he wouldn't hurt him for some reason. Jim got a really bad feeling in his stomach over those words. Would someone else get hurt? Either way he followed the captain, the man wasn't his dream company, but if everyone else was like the cook then he would prefer a crazy captain that at least didn't speak of him as food.

At first he believed that Henry only wanted to show off his flirting skills when he started to twirl away with that beautiful girl. Jim hit his palm towards his face as the captain started to kiss the girl's neck, exactly why was he watching two adults getting hot on the dance floor on a pirate ship? As he looked up again he saw him giving the girl to a younger boy, and he also noticed the blood on the girl's neck. Had he bit her? The alarm bells started to cling in his head, but he still wasn't certain what to make of this. Then they started to strip her clothes off while taking her somewhere else.

Jim swallowed hard and had his eyes towards the way the girl and some pirates had disappeared towards. At first he was standing as mesmerized by the event, then he found himself able to move again. He walked towards the captain without taking his eyes off the other crew members around him. "What the fuck is going on here?" He didn't even know if he was more angry or scared at the moment, the two emotions intertwined so perfectly with each other so they became one. He didn't scream, it was more of a whisper that could just be heard over the music.

(( Fucking brilliant! Do you think we need some even happening?))

In the distance a ship appeared, it stalked the pirate ship and came closer and closer. It was a government ship, their job was to track down pirates and make sure to capture those villains dead or alive. The general, Emanuel Granville, made an order to approach the pirate ship as fast as possible so that they wouldn't have much time to spot them before the attack. Little did he know that his runaway son was on that ship in that very moment. The son he had tried to track down for a long time but always somehow missed in the last moment. He always had people out searching, and the last he had heard was that Eric had been in a shore close by. If it hadn't been for that pirate ship he would already have been in the town searching. But work had to come first.

"When we're close enough, shoot them." He told his crew. "But make sure the ship doesn't go down, they might have hostages." He then reminded them. The most important was to save those that had been kidnapped by pirates. He couldn't care less if the pirates themselves would die there or by the gallows. If they could be onehundred percent certain beforehand that they didn't have hostages then he would just shoot down the ships, there was no reason for those savages to get a verdict in court before dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.