Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harley_Quinn

Original poster
tumblr_n8mkpdHrCb1qey4wco2_500.gif

Emily is the jock, the powerful swimmer with a dark secret. When she first meets Alison she is immediately infatuated, but as time goes on, she realizes it's more than just an infatuation. Her feelings for Alison are devastatingly real.

Alison is the Queen Bee of Rosewood, the bitch with a heart of stone. When she meets Emily, she immediately knows there is something different about her. Emily becomes her ultimate best friend, despite their other friends, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria. Alison realizes that Emily's feelings for her are more than friendship and as she plays with those emotions she realizes something, she has feelings for Emily, but she isn't even close to being ready to admit that.

clicker-script.regular.png

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tumblr_mk8r29qYEN1rma0p7o1_500.gif

Name: Alison DiLaurentis
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nickname: Ali, Ali D., Queen Bee

Skin: Cream
Hair: Golden Blonde
Hair Length: Medium
Eyes: Cerulean Blue
Body Type: Slender

Mother: Jessica DiLaurentis (Deceased)
Father: Kenneth DiLaurentis
Crush: Emily Fields
Significant Other: Emily Fields
Best Friends: Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields

Interests: Fashion, Manipulation, Attention
Education: Rosewood
Talents: Lying, Blackmailing, Manipulation, Keeping Secrets, Playing Piano

Alison is the queen of rosewood high. She used to control people and was horrible to them. She could make you feel so pathetic and worthless. She often couldn't care about anything but creating drama and making people look worse than her. But even before Ali changed, she had good in her. She can make you feel like the most important person in the world. She is such a romantic and very charming. And when she wants something, or someone, she gets it. And now she tries to do good, but every once and a while her past sneaks up on her.

lucien-schoenschriftv-cat.regular.png

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tumblr_m66qqyRwvz1qh6s1no1_500.gif

Name: Emily Fields
Sexuality: Lesbian
Nickname: Em, Emmy

Skin: Tan
Hair: Brunette
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Dark Brown
Body Type: Slender, Muscular

Mother: Pam Fields
Father: Wayne Fields
Crush: Alison DiLaurentis, Sara Harvey
Significant Other: Alison DiLaurentis
Best friends: Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Alison DiLaurentis

Interests: Swimming, Dancing, Horror Films, Christmas
Education: Rosewood High
Talents: Swimming, Dancing

Emily is the jock of her friends. She is a was the star swimmer in Rosewood. She is the caring, sweet and loyal and is often called the weak link of the group. She cares about her friends more than anything and tries to be their for them always. She is the only child to her parents which makes her the center of their world. After the loss of Maya, many would say that Emily grew stronger emotionally. Emily is still in love with Alison, but is unsure if Alison truly reciprocates the feelings for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The beautiful brunette sat patiently in the front office, swinging her feet back and forth under the chair as she waited for her parents to finish talking to the principle. She had just moved here last week and her parents had already signed her up for classes at Rosewood. As she had walked through the doors that morning she had heard whispers and seen fingers pointed at her. People were already talking in hushed whispers behind her back and she hadn't even met anyone yet. She glanced down at her jeans and t-shirt, her muscular body gained by constant swimming, and sighed. She knew she wasn't the prettiest but wasn't she at least...you know... attractive? She leaned back in the chair just as her parents walked out "Thank you so much" She heard her mother say softly towards the principle. Her father flashed her a smile and then turned back to her mother with an even broader one. "Alright, you are officially a student Emily. Here's the schedule they gave us, oh and the principle said the swim try outs are this afternoon, I am sure you want to do that." Her mother said with a smile. Emily nodded and pushed herself to her feet. "Thanks guys, I guess I'll see you this afternoon sometime." She stated, darting out before her parents had another chance to humiliate her. She glanced down at the schedule 'English' Fantastic! At least that's a class I can catch up on easy enough. She thought to herself, searching the halls, glancing at the room numbers as she walked. She noticed a short girl with brown hair and a pink streak looking right at her and her faced turned red, she smiled slightly and strode over to her. "Hey, I'm Aria... you must be... Emily? I heard you were new here. What do you have first?" She asked. Emily froze slightly and glanced down at her schedule Come on, get ahold of yourself. It's not like she is going to bite. You're making a fool of yourself Emily Fields. Get yourself together. "Uh... English" She stated nervously, running a shaky hand through her own brown hair. Aria smiled and waved for her to follow, "I happened to forget my math book. Good timing I guess right? That's the english room right there." She stated with a smile, waving her hand towards the room at the the end of the hall. Emily thanked her before walking towards the English classroom, her heart thrumming in her chest as she pushed the door open. All eyes turned to her and she immediately dropped her eyes to the floor. "Ah, you must be Ms. Fields. Your seat is over there, next to Alison" the teacher stated, pointing her hand towards a pretty blonde in the center of the room. She noticed the blonde smirk slightly and felt her heart flutter involuntarily as she made her way over to her new seat. She slipped into the chair, setting her books on the desk and focusing her eyes on the front of the class, but something drew her attention back to the blonde, her eyes flickering to the blonde momentarily.

Alison
Ali was bored out f her mind. Just laying her cheek on her hand as she drew pointless shapes on her piece of paper. They were talking about a book they would have to read, great expectations. Alison had already read it, many times. It was one of her favorites. She sighed as the teacher continued to spea, until she heard the door open. At first she just kept herself where she was, not looking like the rest of the students. Until the teacher said heard the teacher say her name. She looked back finally seeing a muscular, very beautifully toned skin, and slightly curled brown hair standing in the doorway with her books. She smirked as she looked the girl up and down, already knowing the type of girl she was. Ali always could read people like a book, and this girl was one worth playing with. Maybe even being friends with. Ali loved to imagine herself as a cat, treating everyone like mice. Playing with them before she actually strikes. She twisted her long curled blonde locks in her fingers as the girl sat down behind her. She gave herself a moment, before turning around to talk to the girl. She flashed her the fameous charming dilaurentis smile, "Hi, I'm Alison Dilaurentis. But you can call me Ali, what's your name?" She asked simply keeping her smile big and charming. She flashed her blue eyes at the girl, making sure to see how this new girl would react. She wanted to make sure she knew Ali was the queen here.

Emily glanced up as the blond spoke, she felt her heart skip a beat slightly, but ignored it, her cheeks turning slightly red at the confrontation. What was she talking to her for? Clearly this girl was more than just some student, but for some reason Emily hung on her words... her voice. She spoke with such... grace. "Um... Emily. I'm Emily... it's nice to meet you Alison" she stated softly, her voice timid as she looked at her. She ran one hand through her hair nervously, tucking a strand of wavy brunette hair behind her ear. She couldn't help but notice the way some students in class flashed her jealous stares as Alison kept her attention focused to her. She felt like prey, trapped by the predator, like at any moment, someone would leap out to grab her and take her down. She couldn't help but feel like that predator was Alison... the way her eyes bore into her, as if she already knew everything about her. The way she smirked as if she knew it all. Emily felt intimidated but at the same time... oddly intrigued by it.

Alison
Ali smirked even more as she saw the light blush across the girls cheeks. As she spoke timidly, Ali just kept her eyes on the girls body language. She soon raised her eyebrows as she learned the girls name, Emily. Her lips again curling into another mischievous grin. She saw the way Emily looked around the room, and the way she tucked her hair behind her ear. It was so cute how shy she was, how innocent. Ali sighed a bit, "Well Em, we are just learning about Great Expectations before we read it. Seems like a boring book." Ali lied as e spoke, she wanted to see what Emily thought of the book. Without Ali's opinion. Great Expectstions was actually one of Ali's favorites, but she wanted to know what Emily would say, how she would react to Ali.

Emily glanced up at her, her eyes sparkling curiosity "Oh... I um... I liked the book. I read it at my old school" She stated, glancing up at the blonde as if she was waiting for her to laugh in her face. She again averted her eyes, her foot tapping the ground nervously. She couldn't help but admire the way Alison's eyes glimmered with confidence. She watched her lips as they curled into a grin and smiled herself, glancing towards the board carefully, afraid of getting yelled at by the teacher for talking during class, but she couldn't pull herself away from the conversation with the blonde.

Alison
Ali could tell Emily liked Alison's presence. She seemed in trances, and so was Ali. Emily had beautiful deep brown eyes to get lost in, and her hair fell like a river of chocolate against her skin. She loved it. Maybe a little too much. Ali just kept her smile, "Hmm, well maybe I will give it a chance then." She said with another smirk. She could tell Emily was scared of getting I trouble, something Ali was all too use to. She could get out of things easily though, so she didn't care about getting in trouble. Ali turned to see the teacher still just talking, Ali wouldn't let anyone treat her a way she didn't want to be. Ali turned back to Emily, "Well Em, would you like to join me and a few friends for lunch?" Ali asked smiling, she knew she already had this girl wrapped around her fingers.

Emily smiled at Alison's words, did she just say shes try it because of... Her? Emily looked down at her desk, the pesky piece of hair falling back into her face. She quickly pushed it back behind her ear again, her eyes skimming the room as Alison smiled at her, trying to look anywhere but the crystal blue eyes. She felt her face flush as Alison called her Em and tried another shy smile "M-me?" Great there you go again. Come on Emily pull youself together. Why do you have to go an stutter when you're nervous. "Yeah, that sounds great" she said softly, her lips curling up into a smile, but her cheeks still felt oddly warm and she inwardly curse at herself for being so shy

Alison
Ali saw the blush still on the girls cheeks, the beautiful light brown skin she had turning the slight shade of pink. Alison loved it, wanting to make her blsh even more. She watched as she tucked the peice of hair behind her ear again. She smiled even brighter keeping her eyes on Emily. Loving how shy and innocent she was, Ali knew she could change that. "Perfect." She said her eyes twinkling. She saw the price of hair for a third time, and she took the oportunity. She slipped her hands up tucking the piece of hair shins Emily's ear. She kept a small smirk, and turned back around, running a hand through her own hair. The smirk still laying on her lips.

Emily bit the inside of her lips as Alison's eyes stayed focused on her. She glanced up at her sparkling crystal blue eyes as she spoke. Emily smiled, glad the choice had made the blonde happy. Again, she felt flustered as she looked to her dest, the hair falling back into her face. Before she had the chance to move it out of her way, Alison reached out and tucked it behind her ears. Her finger's grazed Emily's cheek and a strange feeling settled over the brunette. A shiver ran down her spine and her heart jumped slightly. The rest of the time in class she focused on the teacher... or tried to. Her eyes would flicker to Alison occasionally, wondering why she had chosen HER to talk to. Emily didn't think she was anything special, certainly not Queen Bee quality which was clearly what Alison was. When the bell finally rang she pushed herself to her feet. She had half a mind to ask Alison where she was supposed to go, but she hung back, just nibbling on the inside of her cheek, her eyes searching the class room for any other friendly faces she may be able to ask, but she couldn't so instead she began to talk out the door, wondering if Aria would be wandering the halls... at least that was a familiar face.

Alison
Ali didn't turn back around during the rest do the class. She wanted to make Emily want her attention. And for her to know that her attention doesn't come easily. But Ali wanted to turn around for some reason, she wanted to brush he hair behind her ear. To look into her eyes. Ali's thoughts were interrupted by the bell. She smiled as she turned back around finally sliding out of her seat. Emily was already almost out the door when she walked over to Emily. She sneaked up by her side with her books in her hands. Leaning over slightly she spoke, "So what do you have next?" Ali asked flashing a smile and her hand skimming Emily's.

Emily glanced nervously around the halls, barely noticing when Alison strode up beside her. Emily only noticed once Alison had leaned in, her breath hot on her skin as she spoke. Emily felt her cheeks warm again and turned to look at her schedule, avoiding eye contact. "Uh... French, wha... What do you have?" Dammit Emily, stop with the stuttering what are you a babbling idiot? She glanced up at Alison nervously, every hair on her body prickling but she did her best not to show it. Why was this girl so . . . intoxicating? She watched the way Alison flipped her hair over her shoulders, her eyes a constant glitter of mischief as she scanned the people around her, almost like a tiger stalking its prey. The way she walked with such poise and grace like she was the center of the world and everything and everyone revolved around her. Emily had always disliked people like that, but there was something different to Alison... Why did she pull Emily in like a magnet?

Alison
Ali smirked as she saw the blush appear on Emily's cheeks. It was too easy. But she loved it. Ali looked down at her schedule briefly, putting her hand slightly against Emily's again to steady the paper, before looking back up at Emily. "French, that's a good choice. One of the most beautiful languages wouldn't you say?" Ali said but before he could reply he spoke again, "Too bad I have it a different period." Ali said as they strode down the hall. She kept her eyes prowling and her head high. She loved the way Emily stuttered, so afraid and shy.

Emily felt a slight chill run down her back as Alison's hand steady hers and could barely look at her when she turned her eyes back to Emily's face. Emily frowned slightly at the thought that she would be alone in French "Yeah it's a great language. I wish we had the same period. I'd rather be in it with someone I can talk to." she stated, almost surprising herself with the ease at which she talked to Alison. She studied her face curiously but looked away as soon as Alison caught her staring, ushing a stray hair back behind her ear.

Alison
Ali smiled as she heard the girls words. "Well you always can skip." Ali said knowing full well Emily isn't the type to do that. "Well the least I could do is walk you to your class. Don't worry you'll make friends." Ali said knowing which friends she would become friends with. She had already decided she wanted Emily in Alison's group. She was perfect. Ali caught Emily staring at her and couldn't help but relish in the attention. She knew there was something different about Emily, the way she acted like she was shy. Not because she was shy, but almost like as if Emily like Ali. Ali smirked slightly, she was going to love playing with this girls emotions. She already knew one of Emily's secrets after only knowing her a little bit. Ali just continued to walk through the sea of parting students as se walked Emily to class. "Don't worry about lunch either, I will find you." Ali said simply.

Emily felt her cheeks run hot as Alison suggested skipping. There was no way she could do that! Plus she loved French. "I-I hope so... Oh.. Um where is the pool? I have to... Um.." Here you go, she's going to think your a freak because you swim. . . why do you care what she says anyways? "I have swim tryouts later" she stammers slightly, her eyes flickering towards Alison just momentarily. She caught sight of Aria down the hall who turned and waved to her with a smile. Immediately Emily perked up waving back.

-which girl should be in her french class?'

Alison
Ali smiled as she made her blush again. Every time without fail she knew exactly how to get her to blush. Ali listened to her carefully raising her eyebrows slightly, "A swimmer? Well I can tell. You have perfect shoulders!" Ali said with a smile patting her shoulder slightly. "It's just down this hall, that's the locker room, it leads to the pool." Ali said as they passed the hallway to the gym classes. She saw aria down the hall and noticed Emily wave, "You know aria?" Ali asked a bit surprised and smiled at aria waving as well.

--hmm I would think either Hanna or Spencer?--

Emily felt Alison's hand on her shoulder and heard Alison's words. This time she held back the blush but mumbled something close to a thanks What is wrong with me? Why is she making me feel this way? She questioned herself, pushing a lock of hair out of her face. She saw Aria wave to Alison with a broad smile before turning back towards her locker to gather books. "Yeah she forgot her math books this morning and um.. Showed me the way to English." she said with a smile, glancing up at Alison as if she was waiting for her approval. She caught glances from other students, girls were glaring at Alison some with hate, some with jealousy. Other eyes stared at Emily, all of them full of pure jealousy as if Alison was queen and she had just chosen her newest recruit. Is that what this is? She wondered briefly, her eyes flashing towards Alison. The beautiful blondes eyes flickered over the student in the hall, her eyes tracing them as if she knew every secret they had ever had.

-I'll have it be Hanna. She is the more friendly one. Haha. I was thinking the kissing rock scene could be some what meaningful to Alison too? Maybe Ali does their initials or something haha?

Alison
Ali smiled, "Great. Then you already know one of my friends. You'll meet the rest at lunch, if not in your classes then." Ali said sweetly. Ali looked over to see Emily staring at her again, but this time she felt something. She loved attention, but this was different. It's like she only wanted Emily's attention, to just be with Emily. Ali pushed it away keeping her smile, "So, Your a swimmer?" Ali stated again wanting to learn more about this intriguing girl. She ran a hand through Emily's hair softly as they came into the hall where the French room was.

--haha yeah Hanna is great, and yeah it will be meaningful! It's perfect for her feelings to start and get the best of her. --

Emily smiled "Lunch is next right? Uh... After this period?" she questioned slightly, running a hand through her hair. She was excited to meet Alison's friends, considering how sweet Aria had been... Maybe all Ali's friends were like that. At Alison's worss she glanced up again "Yeah, I've been swimming since tadpole league." god Emily you sound like a freak. She's going to laugh at you. Learn to shut your mouth sometimes. She scolded, her eyes flickering around the hall until she spotted the french classroom. She felt Alison run a hand through her hair and a small sigh escaped her lips, inaudible to everyone... At least she hoped. Her heart sped up why do I feel this way... I shouldn't

-Okay haha and I'll have English be like 2nd or 3rd period?-

Status
Not open for further replies.