7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, Magical
Howdy! For those who don’t know, the Nasuverse is a universe made up of (most of) the various writings of Kinoko Nasu which are published by Type-Moon/NOTES. Most of these are in the form of games, the most famous being Fate/Stay Night, which is pretty popular on here for RPs. However - as a ardent fan of all his works - I’m looking to see if there’s any interest in doing an RP based off of one of his other works, probably Angel NOTES or Tsukihime.

Angel NOTES (also known as NOTES.) is a post-apocalyptic short story involving the world having died, and the surviving humans facing off against the strongest organisms of the other planets, called Aristoteles. Yes, it makes just as much sense in context. Anyway, this would be set in the background of the events going on in the story. This one allows for a ton of creativity with character designing - A-Rays, one of the types of humans in NOTES., are humans crossed with the ideas behind various creatures, allowing them to be essentially whatever you want - as long as they aren’t absurdly powerful.

Tsukihime, meanwhile, is set in Japan around the new millennium. It involves several different groups, including the titular Moon Princess and a monster-killer for the Church, hunting down an immortal body-snacher vampire named Roa. It also involves various other vampires - also known as Dead Apostles, mostly because it sounds cooler - and a whole slew of other characters who won’t be showing up in the RP. The RP will ignore the plot of Tsukihime - I’ll probably keep Roa, Arcueid - the “Moon Princess” - and the various Dead Apostles, but the other characters will not be in it. Player characters will be restricted to humans, though how so - Magus, Church Executor, or even muggle - is your choice. It’ll be a looser RP than the NOTES. one, in the sense that it’ll be more like the style of Fate RPs usually on here - using the source as a style guide rather than a story guide.

So, thoughts? I do have to say I’m in favor of the later - anything Tsukihime is awesome - but I adore Angel NOTES as well, so it’s really up to y’all. Once it seems clear which would be more popular, I’ll put up a more detailed plotline for whichever.

I actually have an rp ive been trying to find people for in the same universe! It mainly focuses on demons, possession, and magecraft, but I’m fine with including a dead apostle or maybe even a true ancestor. It takes place in 2015, in the same town as Tsukihime

A Nasuverse RP that isn't another holy grail war? You have my interest, good sir.

@R-9 Pilot, @Ur Degaton, glad to hear it! The verdict seems to be a Tsukihime-based RP - which, frankly, I wanted to do more anyway, because vampires - so I’ll put together a plot and put it up soonish - tomorrow morning, hopefully.

Cool. I'm sure seeing what you have planned will help me figure out what I might want to do as far as being a mage, vampire, descendant of some family of monster hunters, church agent, etc. goes. I kind of have the thought of making a shrine maiden of some description, though.

Other:
Yet another damn Holy Grail War

I picked NOTES, but it looks like I'm on the wrong rhythm.

I'll at least have a look first at the final product.

So, apparently soonish translates to in a day or two from now. I’ve not been feeling great the last few days - sorry all. Hopefully, I should have something up by the weekend. I’m really sorry about the wait!

It's no big deal. Thanks for letting us know.