1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Aliens OnexOne Must be willing to play your oc and my Love Interest

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by NavyReservist, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BCOLOR=#800000]Looking for a rp partner who is willing to play their own oc and my love interest! I will do the same for them!!! Note this is for the Alien/Aliens etc movies starring Sigorney Weaver.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff0000] Follow my link to see my oc [/BCOLOR]
    Spoiler

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]If you are uncomfortable with foul language this isn't for you. I have my own rules that I follow and would like to know if you have any as well if you are considering this![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]MY RULES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]* Don't ignore contributions to the roleplay. I understand that replies take time, BUT if you are going to take more than a DAY or TWO PM me to inform me so. And I shall do the same.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]* I am not a stickler for spelling &/or grammar errors so you do not have to be PERFECT. If there is something you have written that I don't understand I will PM you and I expect you to do the same.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]* Make sure you have posted your OC in the HUB before contacting me that you are ready to rp (This does not include asking if I will rp a fandom with you for that I will answer before your oc is up)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]* If you want to RP a fandom not listed above PM and ask. If I know of the fandom well enough I will make an OC and get back to you ASAP.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]*I will try to match the amount of writing that you do!! I expect at the minimum three paragraphs (they may be short - min of 3 sentences per paragraph) [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]*If you have any questions just PM me don't hold it too yourself.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00]*Lastly if you have a problem with something PM or want to help me improve on my replies in the roleplay PM your advice! [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#99cc00](Advice is always welcomed)[/BCOLOR]

• Love Love x 1
  2. I am certainly interested ^^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.