Alien World War?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mz. Hyde, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been wanting to try this idea out, but it depends if I can get anyone interested in it. It is designed for a small group. I need someone to play a character from Vampirius, Wolfen, and Thacaia. I'll be playing a character from Drachaven. And I shall give more information on the planets and races if people are interested.

The year is 2075...

More worlds have been discovered along with many different races...everyone lives in peace. In this era there is no such thing as war or disease. But over the years some have gotten tired of the way things are and have decided that they need to take action and make a "new world order"

Now the year is 2085...

Ten years later...peace is an extinct thing...all there is war...a race of beings called Neomancers, were taking over the entire universe, one planet at a time. They have conquered every single planet, except four. (The planets are listed below) And now it's up to four misfits, one from each planet, to stop the threat of either belonging to the new race or having their plant destroyed....

Vampirius:
    [​IMG]
    Vampirius is the only planet in the entire universe that is home to only one race, unlike others which are usually combined with many races, the race that lives on this planet is a vampire-like race Their society is based on how wealthy you are. The rank goes from the council members, upper class, middle class and then lower class.

Wolfen:
    [​IMG]
    Wolfen is home to many races of beings, but the main race is called Werebeings, who can transform or shapeshift into large animal warriors. These are the protectors of this planet, for most on wolfen are peace-loving beings. The Werebeings are there to keep the peace and balance of the planet.

Thacaia:
    [​IMG]
    The planet of Thacaia is home to many different races of beings. But they all have on thing in common...the only thing they live for is religion. Their religion is called Flareinum- worshiping the three suns that revolve around thier planet And if they have to fight for their religion, they will...

Drachaven:
    [​IMG]
    Drachaven is home to a race of Dragon-humanoids called Dracens. They are about three feet taller than your average human. They have two forms, their true form which is dragon like and their human form, well as the name suggests looks human. Dracens are know to be great warriors and will do anything to protect their loved ones and their planet.

2. Alright, now I need at least two more people to join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.