ALIEN SPECIES DISCOVERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salsacookies

Original poster

It releases a horrible disease known as White Vein. It hijacks the primary functions of the human body, the nervous system, vascular system, etc. basically, it makes you its bitch, dawg! :)

Anyways, really weird creature that eats smaller things by shooting an organ out of its mouth and brings it in to digest. Really cool, I don't want these guys human sized. Makes a good horror movie idea though! What do you think?

It releases a horrible disease known as White Vein. It hijacks the primary functions of the human body, the nervous system, vascular system, etc. basically, it makes you its bitch, dawg! :)
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

You said Alien Species...
I have been misled... >:C

Cool worm though. :P

This got posted on 4chan weeks ago and caused a whole lot of thread derailments. Even after it got passed around what it was people still flail around as if it's one of the worst things natures done.

You get a drunk for the title being wrong and disappointing a tired and stuff bear. :c

But srsly, I'm gonna use this in a current roleplay at some point now for maximum nope.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That's hilarious. Saw this thing on =3

Very gross, but thankfully, it's unable to do anything such as "hijack" the nervous or vascular systems. What it does do is release a neurotoxin (through the feeding tube which you refer to as "white vein") that is able to completely paralyze small prey, though.

Okay, I was joking btw, but I didn't know it did that. I just thought it grabbed prey and entangled it before eating it whole.

Anyways, really weird creature that eats smaller things by shooting an organ out of its mouth and brings it in to digest. Really cool, I don't want these guys human sized. Makes a good horror movie idea though! What do you think?
"White Vein" Is not a thing. This is just a subspecies of Ribbon Worm. That organ that looks like a web is sort of like cat whiskers or a snake's tongue, it's meant for sensing the surroundings. The worm was actually probably trying to see if the hand was edible.

Status
Not open for further replies.