1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

ALIEN SPECIES DISCOVERED!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Salsacookies, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It releases a horrible disease known as White Vein. It hijacks the primary functions of the human body, the nervous system, vascular system, etc. basically, it makes you its bitch, dawg! :)

Anyways, really weird creature that eats smaller things by shooting an organ out of its mouth and brings it in to digest. Really cool, I don't want these guys human sized. Makes a good horror movie idea though! What do you think?

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  2. I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

3. You said Alien Species...
    I have been misled... >:C

Cool worm though. :P

4. This got posted on 4chan weeks ago and caused a whole lot of thread derailments. Even after it got passed around what it was people still flail around as if it's one of the worst things natures done.

You get a drunk for the title being wrong and disappointing a tired and stuff bear. :c

But srsly, I'm gonna use this in a current roleplay at some point now for maximum nope.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  5. That's hilarious. Saw this thing on =3

6. Spread of White Vein

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very gross, but thankfully, it's unable to do anything such as "hijack" the nervous or vascular systems. What it does do is release a neurotoxin (through the feeding tube which you refer to as "white vein") that is able to completely paralyze small prey, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  8. Okay, I was joking btw, but I didn't know it did that. I just thought it grabbed prey and entangled it before eating it whole.

9. YOU CRUSHED MY HOPES AND DREAMS!

:(

10. "White Vein" Is not a thing. This is just a subspecies of Ribbon Worm. That organ that looks like a web is sort of like cat whiskers or a snake's tongue, it's meant for sensing the surroundings. The worm was actually probably trying to see if the hand was edible.

11. @Omega Black
    image.jpg
    I know what it is, I just thought it would be funny to say it's an alien.

12. Oh shit, somebody found my sex tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.