Alien: Kindred

No problem, Lawkheart. Thanks for playing.

My Character got knocked out badly due to the crach and the lack of O2. Jeff is in the sick bay being treated with cuts, bruises, and of course being unconsous. He wont be in peak physical condision for quite some time so please make refrence to his disapearence ^^

Okay... any reason why you want to stay unconscious? I hadn't planned on us having access to the medical bay yet.

Oh sorry, I was just thinking that because of my guy's condision after being resqued, he would have to be in the Sick bay for a while. If you want he could make a full recovery before anything, "Bad" Happens. And plus, you could just have me resting on the coutch, bandaged as best as non-exsperienced medic's can.

Yeah, that works. I'm not sure if these ships have couches, but maybe just sitting on a chair in the corner with some duct tape on your face will do the job.

When in doubt, apply duct tape.

*wraps an entire roll around Asmo's head*

Name: Gordon Brampton
Appearance:
zmlv4260008.jpg
Colony Profession: Security Officer
Disability:
Mechanical Left Arm, souvenir of his service in the USCM

Okay Dan, so is that a colonist or a crew member? Which did you decide?

If it's colonist then the disability can't be corrected. It has to be something that truly disadvantages you.

seeing how no one has posted for a while, i'll make my post even though im limp and allmost dead ^^

Okay, we need some posts from people.

If you're braindead then we'll have to continue with just the three or four who are posting.

*dangles facehuggers over everyone*

Wakefield ain't no fool. >:|

Nope...

Btw, from that Protacall, it would of shut down any android with in ear shot for a few minutes, just enough time for a person to either make quick repaires or stop a discruntled robot.

Does such a thing exist in the Alien universe?

Babydoll, did you follow Jeff to the cargo bay? Or are you still in the dining area?

I need to know, since you're screaming about dead people. o_o