Alien: Kindred

*blows Tegan out of the airlock*

*slowly starts cocooning everyone*

Is the IC up?

-______________-

Huh. Wasn't in an obvious place in the OOC. I'll post.

I'm sorry for not posting recently. There has been a death in my family and I am trying to organize all my roleplays and posting to all of them.

Name: Jeffery Lanagen
Collonie Profession: Feild Medic
Disabilities: He has a miner case of Agoraphobia. He's Myopic, nearsighted.
Apperance: Jeff stands at 5'5", and is rather bulky around the mid-secsion. His hair is brown, with blonde highlights. Eyes the colour of different hues of blue verying from dark to cyan. He wears glasses that are attached to the bridge of his nose and hover above his eyes. They have no arms and are rather clumbsy to wear. He walks with a slight limp due to the fact that he accidently stabbed him self with a scalpal while performing emergency sergery on the feild. He allways keeps a phosisions bag on his right side which resembles a Phany-Pack.

Oh man, I hope I'm not too late! The Alien series is my favorite of all time.

Well... the others have gone pretty quiet...

*prods at players*

Are we doing this thing?

Hey sorry bout the wait on my post ive been preoccupied rebooting one of my own rp's, Sins of the Father, but I got my post in.

Name: Vlad Nichols
Appearance:
220px-Doom3RoEMarine.jpg
(although obviously he bears neither the shotgun nor the heart of hell artifact)
Colony Profession: Security Tech engineer/Surveillance and camera operations officer.
Disability: Vlad's sanity is slowly leaving him, he hallucinates conversations and was reported as saying he saw things following him, hearing voices where others present said there were none, he also speaks of demons and hellish invasions, and Colony Medical personell saw fit to remark in his medical records that he is to be kept away from, but no less secured than Elliot.
his medical records also link his present brain condition as possibly being caused either by the blunt force scars on the back of his head or the horrific, circular scar on his neck.

THIS IS NOT A COMBAT CHARACTER ASMO! just so we're clear.

destined to die, scared, alone and seeing things that aren't there. my hope is to work on my ability to play a Manic character, rather than a combat driven character.

*sets up Dwayne Johnson traps around the roleplay*

Right... I think we should push ahead, with or without the others. Posting shortly.

Okay, we're back in business. Eight of us remain. The nightmare continues. >:|

I'm really sorry but I won't be able to continue with you guys. I am sorry.