alien gays?? 😳😳 and other stuff

K

kevin

Original poster
hello !! i'm back after.. 3 years ! i go by kevin, greg, or worm.

[ ORIGINAL. SCI-FI OR FANTASY! ]

i'm really looking for a lax sci-fi rp to do with someone!! i don't have any plots that im ABSOLUTELY craving however i do have a character that i'm wanting to use! he's a custom species i made a couple years ago, but im really looking for an MXM rp for him. i'd rather do sci-fi but if you're more comfortable doing fantasy then i can absolutely adapt him to that! i absolutely love tieflings and i have a plethora of them. :]

[ FANDOM. HIVESWAP/HOMESTUCK ]

ya i'm a homestuck. i only rp canon hiveswap characters, but can also do OCs for either homestuck/hiveswap. my mains are charun, karako, marsti, fozzer, but i'm open to others!!! i really enjoy marsti/folykl, charun/cirava, charun/fozzer, fozzer/charun/cirava, etc!! and i'm totally open to new pairings it's not too hard to get me obsessed.

[ RULES ]
im SEVENTEEN. please keep that in mind. id rather roleplay with people around my age-group.
i dont roleplay cishet stuff!! majority of my characters are lgbtq+!! few of them are cis, none of them are straight.
please be literate and able to post a paragraph at minimum. i can range anywhere from 1-7+, depending on my energy. i'm adaptable, but i'd rather it be in that range.
when you DM me PLEASE tell me your triggers, preferred pronouns, etc! i go by they/them!

you're free to message me here, but i'll probably ask that we move to discord!