Male

.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_m7ivt7WGH01rt3fn2.gif

Page-Divider.png

.:Major:.
A c t o r
- As long as Danny can remember, he loved the way actors would portray different characters

and be absolutely perfect at it. He was inspired first by the Original movie Anna, it's also his favorite.
M o d e l
- This also began at a small age, but not by himself. Lets just say his dad put him into contests and he modeled

for them so that they could take photos, he won almost every contest.

.:Physical Appearance:.
Dante stands at about 6'5 and is proud of it, probably would be fantastic at basketball if he tried out. His
hair is neatly cut and is a dark shade of milky brown. His eyes a very light blue with tents of light grey
and a few spots of green as well. His built is not bulky, but he isn't skinny either. To describe it, it'll
probably be a medium muscular built showing more in the chest stomach area than anything.

.:Dress:.
His dress is very basic at times, you'll probably see him in shades a lot since they're
kinda like his addiction. His favorite shirts are short sleeved V necks that have a
pocket on them.

.:Personality:.
Only mean when he needs to be, Danny is a person who can become really confusing
depending on the way you look at things. He has a serious case of Bipolar, so you might
need to be cautious around him. Danny doesn't get jealous, he knows what's his and
what's not his. Despite this, he's a bit overprotective when people push too far and start
to irritate him. He loves to tease people playfully, which can be sexual/flirty or not, but
usually stops when it starts to make others upset. He doesn't let other people cloud his
views for the future and he also doesn't follow the crowd. Heard that quote 'I am my
own person' ? Dante is a mere reflection of it.

.:Crush:.
(Pending...OPEN)

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_m56didS9tW1qb9n2vo1_500.gif

Page-Divider.png

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
(Pending...OPEN)

.:Other Relationships:.
(Pending...OPEN)

.:Family:.
Mother | ??
Father | 45
Father |
Sister | 3
Sister | 8

.:Personal History:.
There's nothing really exciting about Dante's life except that his mother and father got a divorce after his father changed his sexuality.
Though he is biologically his father's child, his two sisters were adopted by choice of his two fathers. Because of this unexpected change
in his family, Dante's coming out day was easier since they both understood. He had a pretty balanced childhood, except the times he
would get really pissed and tell his parents that he hated the change and wanted his mother back. Sometimes he would even run away
from home for days until they find him somewhere across town. Other times he would act perfectly normal like he didn't just whine
up missing for three days. "Soooo, where's the chocolate?". On yes, I almost forgot that when his parents first witness his disorder,
they gave him chocolate...Weird huh? Well it got him to calm down almost instantly..and might have gave him an addiction.

.:Other:.
N/A

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Would you mind if another Rper dropped in? I might need to drop some gay guys and pixie cut girls in here

Would you mind if another Rper dropped in? I might need to drop some gay guys and pixie cut girls in here

The gayer the better!

I'm sure mechtat wouldn't mind more people! ;o I'd say drop a few CSes!

I'll try to get them up soon, but I am super menticulous, so it will take a while, because of testing season.

giphy.gif

.:Name:.
Amber Rose Liu
.:Nickname/s:.
Amber
.:Age:.
.:Grade:.
Junior
.:Gender:.
Female
Demisexual, Panromantic
Writer: Amber is a Lyracist, she writes music, for herself mostly

Vocals: Amber is also a vocalist, and she is often sought out for her warm vocals and interesting style
Dance: Amber is a hip hop dancer. Not only is she extremely flexible, she got swag for days.
1a2a14a19bc60716b7a3bbd309304b64.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features:.

Amber has five piercings in each ear. Three in the cartilage going up, and two on top.
She also has a few tattoo's.

Right Side

6693c974e4eaf59c0002c72d97e169bc.jpg

Left Side

29fbb273c5df676559911c32ec3f0a05.jpg

+Has the name Adam under it
Right Forearm

9d18ff43cca68fba48487eaa707bec41.jpg

Amber's usual dress is baggy shirts, snap backs, basketball shorts and some kickin shoes.

Most of her shirts are sleeveless, though she does have some button downs
and long sleeve ones.

Amber is cool, fun loving girl who often get's mistaken for one of the guys. She is often
seen playing basketball or skateboarding around. She seems to always attract a lot of people, but that
is mostly because of her openly friendly and teasing attitude. This sports loving geek isn't
afraid to go jumping around on people to have fun, and often gives her guy friends

noggies or put's them in a head lock. She is also a huge dancer, and is often seen cracking her back or dancing off
against her friends. But even Amber as her low points, and it usually
involves her past. She often doesn't like to think about it, because it get's her

pretty down in the dumps when she does. The one thing that she
has never told a soul, is that she suffers from major
PTSD, and sometimes resorts to self

harm to keep herself sane.

TBA
None Yet
TBA
Jamie Liu- Mother- 56- Alive
James Liu-Father-60-Alive

Adam Liu-Brother-Deceased

Amber grew up in a tight knit, half Korean family with one older brother, who was close to
her age, but just a few years older. Though her and her brother fought sometimes, they mostly got along.
Her brother was her biggest role model throughout her entire life. He was what aspired her to open up about thing and be the person
she really wanted to be. She took up skateboarding because of him too. But as Amber got older, she started hanging out
with some people from the questionable crowd, and that didn't settle well with her brother. He thought she should
have concentrated on her studies more than that. He especially didn't like it when she came home with a
tattoo on her side. Her brother was livid over the idea of her even marking her skin without
consoling him. One day, not long after she got her tattoo, her and her brother got into a
huge fight, so huge that her brother went out for a walk. Amber resented
immediately the words she had said to her brother and
she raced out to get him, but it was too late.

As her brother crossed, he was hit strait on by a car coming down the hill fast, who had been texting at the same time.
As a result, her brother was sprawled across the ground, bleeding out. Her parent's rushed to call the emergency
vehicles, but Amber rushed over and held her brother and cried, repenting everything that she had said
during that grueling time. Her brother was in the hospital for 3 days in a coma before he died in his
sleep. Amber spent 6 months in recession, barely leaving her room at all, to afraid to even
touch the outside world. After some coaxing, Amber was brought back to school,
and was soon sent to a school for preforming arts, where she vowed
to try and forget the past, though it keeps
coming back to haunt her.

Amber is a pretty awful cook
Amber adores kittens and puppies, and any baby animal
Amber owns 3 cat's back home, and a pet snake.

Last edited:
I am almost done with Amber so yeah, getting there

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_mpwmr6S3yt1qiotp3o3_500.gif

Page-Divider.png

Dante O. Cyler

.:Nickname:.
Danny

Senior

Male

Pansexual

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_m7ivt7WGH01rt3fn2.gif

Page-Divider.png

A c t o r
- As long as Danny can remember, he loved the way actors would portray different characters

and be absolutely perfect at it. He was inspired first by the Original movie Anna, it's also his favorite.
M o d e l
- This also began at a small age, but not by himself. Lets just say his dad put him into contests and he modeled

for them so that they could take photos, he won almost every contest.

Dante stands at about 6'5 and is proud of it, probably would be fantastic at basketball if he tried out. His
hair is neatly cut and is a dark shade of milky brown. His eyes a very light blue with tents of light grey
and a few spots of green as well. His built is not bulky, but he isn't skinny either. To describe it, it'll
probably be a medium muscular built showing more in the chest stomach area than anything.

His dress is very basic at times, you'll probably see him in shades a lot since their
kinda like his addiction. His favorite shirts are short sleeved V necks that have a
pocket on them.

Only mean when he needs to be, Danny is a person who can become really confusing
depending on the way you look at things. He has a serious case of Bipolar, so you might
need to be cautious around him. Danny doesn't get jealous, he knows what's his and
what's not his. Despite this, he's a bit overprotective when people push too far and start
to irritate him. He loves to tease people playfully, which can be sexual/flirty or not, but
usually stops when it starts to make others upset. He doesn't let other people cloud his
views for the future and he also doesn't follow the crowd. Heard that quote 'I am my
own person' ? Dante is a mere reflection of it.

(Pending...OPEN)

Page-Divider.png

tumblr_m56didS9tW1qb9n2vo1_500.gif

Page-Divider.png

(Pending...OPEN)

(Pending...OPEN)

Mother | ??
Father | 45
Father |
Sister | 3
Sister | 8

There's nothing really exciting about Dante's life except that his mother and father got a divorce after his father changed his sexuality.
Though he is biologically his father's child, his two sisters were adopted by choice of his two fathers. Because of this unexpected change
in his family, Dante's coming out day was easier since they both understood. He had a pretty balanced childhood, except the times he
would get really pissed and tell his parents that he hated the change and wanted his mother back. Sometimes he would even run away
from home for days until they find him somewhere across town. Other times he would act perfectly normal like he didn't just whine
up missing for three days. "Soooo, where's the chocolate?". On yes, I almost forgot that when his parents first witness his disorder,
they gave him chocolate...Weird huh? Well it got him to calm down almost instantly..and might have gave him an addiction.

N/A
accepted

giphy.gif

Amber Rose Liu
.:Nickname/s:.
Amber
Junior
Female
Demisexual, Panromantic
Writer: Amber is a Lyracist, she writes music, for herself mostly
Vocals: Amber is also a vocalist, and she is often sought out for her warm vocals and interesting style
Dance: Amber is a hip hop dancer. Not only is she extremely flexible, she got swag for days.
1a2a14a19bc60716b7a3bbd309304b64.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features:.
Amber has five piercings in each ear. Three in the cartilage going up, and two on top.
She also has a few tattoo's.

WIP on those
Amber's usual dress is baggy shirts, snap backs, basketball shorts and some kickin shoes.
Most of her shirts are sleeveless, though she does have some button downs
and long sleeve ones.
Amber is cool, fun loving girl who often get's mistaken for one of the guys. She is often
seen playing basketball or skateboarding around. She seems to always attract a lot of people, but that
is mostly because of her openly friendly and teasing attitude. This sports loving geek isn't
afraid to go jumping around on people to have fun, and often gives her guy friends

noggies or put's them in a head lock. She is also a huge dancer, and is often seen cracking her back or dancing off
against her friends. But even Amber as her low points, and it usually
involves her past. She often doesn't like to think about it, because it get's her

pretty down in the dumps when she does. The one thing that she
has never told a soul, is that she suffers from major
PTSD, and sometimes resorts to self

harm to keep herself sane.
TBA
None Yet

TBA

Jamie Liu- Mother- 56- Alive
James Liu-Father-60-Alive

Adam Liu-Brother-Deceased
WIP
Other:
accepted

Amber is completed, and I hope to make a post tomorrow.

I'm just gonna stop making a gay guy. AND TRY PLAYING A LESBIAN.
XD
*transfer my female character to there*

Eh, even the demisexual crowd loves playing the fabulous.

Yep XD and I would join your supernatural rp, but I got's to many. I have another one that is just, so much fun, It's the Hawthorn Rp where everyone has 6 characters!

Yep XD and I would join your supernatural rp, but I got's to many. I have another one that is just, so much fun, It's the Hawthorn Rp where everyone has 6 characters!
HAHA wow really? I usually play six characters per RP (you should see all the tabs I have open)

Status
Not open for further replies.