Alice: Madness Returns RP

Do you think a RP on Alice: Madness Returns would pan out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlotteDelue

Original poster
I have just finished playing the game and I am really in the mood for an rp or something like it. I was thinking it might be good to tweak the storyline to make more of a rp instead of following it, so basically a fandom.

The best way for it to work is exploit the wonder landers vs the mad queen aspect. The most fun part of the alice games was the kooky npcs, which I feel would make great character to RP as. Having every player being an alice type (ie, a human pulled into wonderland) robs the story of the fantastical aspect of the setting.

Yes, I was thinking the same I was just trying to she if anyone knew of the game because surprisingly I have heard no one talk about this game. And I of course want to play Alice. And another thing is that the story line was fanominal (sp?) for both games but I would like to see the story tweaked a bit.

I haven't played alice returns. I played the original. And it was awesome. I heard the sequel was still good.

The sequel is down right beautiful also there is a lot of nostalgia from the first one. And a plus the platforming is better.

At any, if this rp goes up, I would play a wonder lander

Thank you @Razilin, that's one down. Now it's on to getting more people interested.

If you don't get a whole lot of folks, tag me up anyway for a one x one.

Will do! I give it a few more days. Then I will post a one on one

Status
Not open for further replies.