Alice in the country of Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could play Boris or Elliot! You wouldn't be stealing it. Every person can play up to two characters, and I don't think anyone took them did they?

Everyone post right now one or two characters they want to be so I can make the list.
Oh right I don't have a character yet... Hmmm...

Well by the looks of what everyone else is playing, I'll just take Julius for now and pick up a second once everyone has their first ish pick

Well, Blood would be my first, but Boris/Elliot would be my second so if someone picks the cat I'll take the hare.

you know what would be funny if someone be's Marry Go round or MARRY *runs for her life*

We kind of need an alice, so i may end up playing her. But I also enjoy Ace as he's psycho

*Stops run for a few mins think she lost him*

Ace Is scary please don't let him play!

*Starts running once more noticeing him right on her tail*

I could. So we have two people that need to decide their characters and I'll post up a OCC and IC thread

It's going to be the same plot as the regular Heart No Kuni No Alice. Same crazy relationships, Alice trying to get home by interacting. Things will happen as we make them happen.

Well, since punk does not seem to want to play both of them, I will take Elliot as my second character! <3

Okay. Punk do you want to play Boris? Does anyone want to take up secondary characters as well? You can play up to two.
I'm going to take Alice for now, just in case anyone wants to play Ace. If no one takes him I will, just for some interesting psycho murderer stuff.
I don't think we need character sheets as everyone has read the books. I'll go ahead and write up an OOC first to get the roles sorted out and then an IC for when everyone is ready

It's puck, and sure, I can play Boris. If it's cool, I would want to play Ace too.

Status
Not open for further replies.