Alice in the country of Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty

Original poster
Has anyone read this book at all besides me? I feel like no one else is a part of this fandom. xD

Reactions: Cry
@Kitty - I have! Love this manga/novel so very much. It was great. My favorite character now and forever is Blood Dupre.

I think everyone's favorite character forever is Blood Dupre though. The games make him the nicest person ever.

I wish more people would have read this manga, as it would be so super cool to do a RP of this.

@Kitty - Ah but you see I never played the game and the exact reason I love Blood is cause he's NOT nice, but because he's so cruel and such. I also love Boris and Elliot quite a bit.

What kind of RP do you have in mind? Depending what it is, I might be interested.

Hey, Julius is awesome too! And Boris! Also if anyone wants to do an rp of this I am all up for it as well

Well maybe we could if you guys are interested?

Yes he is rude, but in the games he's not AS rude. I meant the 'nicest person ever' as his looks and his options as a boyfriend. He is the best option, and his route is pretty amazing. I personally thing anyway, although there is a room in my heart for every other character ExCEPT PETER GODDAMN YOU PETER You AnnoYING RABiT

I sense a little hostility there lol But that's okay I feel you *pat*

Aww lol uhm...oh choices. Julius for sure, maybe Pierce/Elliot/Boris depending on who is needed

I wouldn't mind playing blood <3
Or joker or ace... Mostly blood though c:

YEAH *Hugs everyone* now all we need is an AlIcE *creepy voice*

Well, Blood is taken, and someone wants to play Boris or Elliot so I don't wanna steal that sooo I guess I'm out (I'd play the twins, but I'm not sure I could do it well).

Status
Not open for further replies.