Alice in Dreamland

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( WOAH that was awesome <3 ))

"Huh, people like that are... sick." The tail whipped around like a snake for a moment, and Jasper continued, "That's like torture. Must have been awful. Most of the clients begging me to kill her didn't give me a reason; it was always something like, oh she's a meanie, or she's a sicko... I had no idea." He shook his head.Seeing the girl's expression, Jasper reached a hand out and put it on her shoulder, making sure he was careful with his claws. "Listen, we'll get her. I'll help you any way I can. Maybe then we can go look for this Haku guy."

Huh...? "Wait..." Sniff... Sniff, sniff. There's that smell again... another Alice?

He looked over behind Penelope to find the yellow squirrel was leading two guys over to them. One of them was blonde, with one hand held behind his neck, and a friendly look on his face, "Hey there!" He had a hospital eye patch over his right eye. The other was a short guy with a very strange mask covering his face. The Cheshire grin on the polished, white surface made him feel almost uncomfortable, and the hollow black eyes seemed to peer at him curiously. "Huh, I can smell an Alice on the wind..." He quickly made his way to the two boys; the blonde one looked really taken aback, "A-an Alice?"- so he was the first one Jasper decided to sniff.

Heh, he was correct. "Aha! One-eye here is an Alice! What do ya' know?" He grinned over to Penelope.

Zachary warily glanced at Fin, already knowing what was going to happen... "O-one-eye?" The blonde looked like he was about to pop a vessel.
"Oops. Did I strike a nerve?" Jasper leaned in close to Fin's face, clutching both of the blonde's arms tightly in his clawed hands. "Aw, don't cry, one-eye." Finnick was mortified, and raised his hands despite the black-haired man's grasp to clutch the guy's collar, bringing his face even closer.

"Shut up! Don't call me that!" And then he head-butted him.

"Ouf!" This action knocked Jasper off of Fin, he stumbled a bit, but didn't fall. "Oi, you little brat!" His tail lashed out at the blonde, and tried to wrap around his body, "I'll show you!"

"Stop."

Zachary had drawn his sword and was holding it up to the Bounty Hunter's neck. Jasper never saw it coming- did the masked man teleport or something? What had even happened? The Cheshire man was starting to get on his nerves.

"Hey hey hey! Don't fight please!" Penelope put her hand on the sword, gesturing for the man to lower it. "Lets start again... we seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot."

Backfire crossed her arms and furrowed her brow in annoyance. "Yeah, maybe it's because your little boyfriend here is causing a fuss."

Backfires comment made the girls face turn tomato red. "Backfire! What the heck!? He's not my boyfriend, we just met!" Penelope's reaction caused Backfire to smirk. "Are you sure? You both have been talking for an awfully long time..."

"Backfire, I swear to god if you don't stop..."

"What? You can't fight. That's what you said we shouldn't do. There isn't much you could do here."

Well, she had a point. Penelope was still upset though, and little electrical pulses could be seen gliding over her skin, hopping around to different parts of her body. She looked like she was about to explode.

"I. Was. Talking. To. Him. About. Business. Matters." Each word came out harshly as Penelope grit her teeth together.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm down, stopping those little electrical pulses from flowing. She ran her fingers through her hair, exhaling, and then turning to Fin. "So... you're an Alice too, huh? I'm surprised. I've only met female Alices around dream land. And... well... a lot of them weren't very friendly." She then turned her attention to Zachery. "And you? Are you an Alice too or are you Fin's guardian?"

(( Hahaha, I can't stop laughing. xD ))

"Bwah! Boyfriend?" Jasper immediatly put his tail down, which Zachary sheathed his sword into his backpack. "Yeah, what she said. We were talking about BUSINESS." He then mumbled, "Stupid yellow..." under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest.

Fin sighed, and lowered his gaze. "I'm sorry, I got a little worked up..."

"You damn well did, One-eye."

A vein pulsed on Fin's forehead, his hands clutched.
As a precaution, Zachary started reaching to touch the hilt of his sword. Things were certainly tense between the two males, and he could see Penelope loosing her temper too. She was sparking like a broken wire; her body was an expression of rage.

"My name is Finael here. Everyone just calls me Fin." Finnick broke the tense atmosphere with an attempted smile, relaxed his muscles, and looked over to Zachary; a cue for his own introduction. "And I am Zachary, Fin's Former Nightmare. Oui, now I am Fin's companion, and close friend."

Fin looked over to Penelope, smirking. "Yes, I am an Alice." And then his expression changed to one of resentment, "Yeah. I know what you mean. My and January are the only two male Alices, I think. He triend to kill me."

Jasper inhaled sharply, drawing their attention to him. "J-January?" His expression looked like Penelope has shocked him, and his tail lashed so hard it made the sound of an angry whip in the air.

"Tried to kill you? Wow what a douche..." Penelope quickly covered her mouth as Backfire snickered. "Ah! Pardon me for my language..." She certainly has gotten more and more foul mouthed as she grew older. Weird, she wasn't like this when she was younger. She was like a little angel... now she's dropping F bombs everywhere. Good grief Penelope.

"J-January?" Jasper because to tense up and look shocked.

Penelope and Backfire looked at each other in confusion, and then back up to Jasper. "Hey... Jasp? Is something wrong?" Penelope, couldn't really be angry anymore. She was too concerned about Jasper and his reaction to the name January. "Do you maybe know him?"

Backfire snorted and smirked a bit while crossing her arms. "Is the big bad bounty hunter actually afraid of someone? Heheheheh..." She seemed pretty amused with Jaspers reaction.

This cause Penelope to shoot Backfire a look and whisper to her furry friend. "Backfire... come on. Don't be so mean... We all have our fears. Even you do. So don't be such a hypocrite."

Backfire seemed taken aback a bit by this and just made an angry pouting face before turning away from Penelope and mumbling to herself.

Jasper quickly tried to compose himself, but on this inside, his world was crashing down around him. A million jagged pieces bore holes into his skin, a million tongues and cold eyes and hands. On he outside, he quickly dropped his gaze and put on his best smirk, he looped his tail over his shoulder like a rope. "No. I'm not afraid of him. It's not that, heh."

'It's what happened to him.'

The shadow strapping him down to the table and mauling with the pliers, and mauling, and mauling, and the Alice regenerating, regenerating, and regenerating. And there was nothing Jasper could do, because once upon a time, he was weak.

Once upon a time, January's hair wasn't white.

~~~

Fin gave Jasper a sharp look, "Y-you knew him? That bastard..." Zachary put a comforting hand on the blond's shoulder, even though he had to reach up uncomfortably. "Is he far away... from here, I mean?" The question was a weird mutation from, 'where is he?' But Finnick had his reasons. He didn't want to hurt January- he used to love him like a brother. He had no intention of fighting him. He just... never wanted to see him again.

"He's known as the White Rabbit now. I don't know where he is, but I think he's dead. He was working for some nasty Nightmares..." He couldn't contain the sadness in his voice, but he hoped no one would notice it.

Penelope did, but didn't say anything about it. Being the emotional type herself, she could feel his sadness. She didn't know why he was sad... but she felt it would be better if she did not ask him about it. If he ever wanted to talk about it, then he would on his own. She wouldn't put him on the spot like that.

"So then... everything okay, right? This January guy won't come and hurt us so... we should be okay... if he actually is dead that is. And well... if we ever run into him then we got each others backs right?" Penelope looked at Backfire, a little surprised at how quickly she went from being a little grump to talking about team work. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

"So now what?"

"Well... I wanted to go ask Jack a couple questions... for Jasper actually." Penelope looked up at Zachary and Fin, smiling softly. "If you don't know Jack, I can introduce you to him. He's a former nightmare, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't harm a fly." Then she looked back towards Jasper. "So... shall we go?"

"I guess so. Are you guys coming?" Backfire addressed Zachary and Fin.

((Urge sorry for the shorter responses. I kinda have trouble with concentrating at night. >.<))

(( Ahhh, I don't know if I should make January's past in the Dreamland really messed up or not... are you ok with really messed up backgrounds? Idk I don't want to come off as a weirdo for the sheer amount of f'ed-up shit that happened to January. Let's just say that in previous RPs, he always got the worst of it. I always believe previous RP experiences should influence the characters involved... But it don't want to scare you or anything xD. ))

"Yeah, of course we're coming!" Finnick quickly followed after the other Alice, and Zachary fell in step beside him. Finally, Jasper ended the procession, wearing a rather thoughtful expression.

Zachary turned to Jasper, "Why do you need to see this, Jack?"
The black-haired male finally grinned. "I'm looking for someone called Akuma. I'm supposed to kill her."

"Ah, so that's why the Pokemon called you a Bounty-Hunter..." Zachary carefully contemplated his next sentence. "You wont like what you find."

"E-excuse me?"

"Nothing."

"Hey punk, you know something don't you!" The tail whipped to life again, earning Jasper a sour look from Fin, who called, "Settle down, you two!"

"Listen, I don't know much. There's no reason to think I would. I travel with Fin, this means I am unable to look into issues involving things that might put him in danger, understand?"

"So Akuma is dangerous, is she?"

"Yes. But that's all I know, I promise." The corner of the former Nightmare's mouth twitched behind the mask.

Zachary quickly distanced himself form Jasper but moving next to Fin. He tapped his friend on the shoulder, who looked quizzically at the smaller male. "Hm?"

"Listen," He whispered, hopefully out of earshot of the others. "There was someone watching us when we were behind the bush, and it wasn't anyone here."

"Who do you suppose it was?"
"Bwah!" Fin panicked, and the pointy-eared male draped an arm around the blonde, who stiffened noticibly. "These ears gimme really good hearing abilities, you know? All the better to hear you with, and all that. Haha."

((I don't mind messed up things. I love it actually. >:D mwahaha! so do as you please ^_^ ))

Penelope, with Backfire now on her shoulder, stopped in front of a rather nice looking house. It seemed out of place in Halloween Town, since everything else looked incredibly eerie and run down. This place on the other hand seemed new and quite jolly. "We're here!" Penelope bellowed.

Out, sitting on the front porch in a chair was a male with light blue hair. He also had a beenie on but it was covering his eyes and he slouched in his seat. He seemed to be sleeping... and that was only further confirmed by his gentle snores.

((looks like this:
___l_e_o_n___l____by_kowareta_kokoro-d3aslmb.jpg
yay <3))

Backfire hopped off of Penelope's shoulder to yell. "Yo Jack! We're back!"

The man in the chair snorted and flailed a bit, not expecting to be awoken so suddenly. He pulled the beenie up to reveal his violet eyes and sleepily gazes at the group. "Hm? Oh... hey Penelope. Hey Backfire. What are you guys doing here? Oh... and who are the other people with you?" Jack sat up in his chair now and seemed to study the group closely. He could tell one of them was an Alice. The blond one. The other two he was uncertain about.

"Do you guys need some help?" He asked, taking a sip of the soda he had next to him.

They came upon a figure perched in a chair, who had clearly been asleep before Penelope called out loudly, "We're here!"

Zachary gave chuckle at the man's surprised flailing. 'Huh, what a good-looking Nightmare...' He felt himself being shoved aside as Jasper, the obvious star of the show, came forward and bowed, his tail shooting up into an arch. He had a sarcastic grin plastered on his face, "Jasper, at your service."

Zachary nodded from behind the figure, "I'm Zachary, Fin's former Nightmare."

"I'm Fin." Fin chuckled, and looking over at Zachary, added, "We're best friends now." He then got a good look at the blue-haired figure.
He was so good looking... He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up due to the man's piercing blue gaze. Fin couldn't help but blush. In fact, he blushed so hard that he chocked on his own spit, "Gah!" Feeling like his lungs were imploding, he coughed and coughed- thoroughly mortified, the blond crouched and hid behind Zachary and died internally. The masked man could barely contain his laughter at Fin's shameful display.
Zachary found the mini-seizure to be rather cute though; Fin was such a dork sometimes...

Jack chuckled to himself a bit, seeing the blond haired man blush and have a coughing fit like that. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm Jack, as you probably have already heard." He got up from his seat, put the soda down on the table next to his chair and began slowly walking towards the group, down the porch stairs. "So, why is it that Penelope, my old friend, has brought to me these three interesting men?"

Penelope stepped forward to speak up. "One of them wants to know information about someone named Akuma. Do you know who this is or where we might be able to find her?"

"Akuma, huh?" Jack had taken out a lighter and a cigarette. He lit it, and took in a puff before exhaling the smoke. "I guess the name rings a bell..." He smirked devilishly. Of course he knew who she was. He just liked to be a bit mysterious. "Why would you want to get involved with someone so dangerous?"

"W-well... um... heh... that's kind of confidential, Jack." Penelope stuttered, nervously.

"Ah... Alright, I won't ask then. But be careful... she's a ruthless entity. One of the most powerful ones. She strikes fear into the hearts of many... I'm sure you'll see why once you meet her..." Jack paused. "Rumor has it she's linked to the source of the Nightmares." This caught Penelope's attention, as well as Backfire's because her ears perked up and both stared at Jack intently, waiting to hear more. "It's only a rumor you two... but you never know. It could hold some truth.~" Jack took another puff from his cigarette, tapping it with his finger to get the burnt end off. "Who knows? Maybe she's even the source herself. Whatever the case is, she's highly aggressive. I recommend you gather a team of strong entities who can fight her with you. I would say that the team you have right now..." Jack threw the cig on the floor and stepped on it to extinguish its tiny flames. "... would get mauled by her in no time."

Backfire gulped, not liking the way Jack used his cigarette as an example of how they could be... mauled. Penelope looked back at the group, thinking of what to do next. Who could she possibly get on her team who would be pretty strong yet also trust-worthy?

"Thanks Jack. I think I know who to go to."

Jack smiled at Penelope and playfully commented, "It's not a problem, sweetie.~"

Penelope began walking away from Jack, past the group, with a very serious expression on her face. She knew who she could go to... the only problem was, would they be willing to join their team? She could only hope. "This way, everyone. We're going to someone I know who might help..." She turned toward the crowd. "And if you have anyone else in mind who you know who might help us on this journey... then speak now."

Backfire hurried along, staying next to Penelope's feet.

Last edited:
(( Wait wait, Akuma's not a nightmare entity LOL. But she can be linked to the Nightmares. It's still unknown what she is. :3))

Aw, Fin didn't really want to leave, but hey... there were more pressing issues demanding his attention that weren't the blue-haired man.

Jasper looked angry. "The team we have now isn't enough? Are you kidding?" He crossed his arms and snorted, "Baka! I'm more than enough." Before stomping away with his head held high.
Zachary only chucked, "It's wise to take advice from people. I don't want to rush into a battle head-first... only to get my head chopped off." But the black-haired male wasn't listening anymore. Instead, he was wishing January was still with them.

He never asked why January had tried to kill Fin. Jasper knew the white-haired man had become cold and distant after what he had gone through, but to kill someone, especially an Alice... That wasn't right.
"Listen One-eye, I know this is probably a touchy subject..." Fin flinched at the nickname, giving Jasper a cold look, "But do have any idea why January wanted to kill you? Can you tell me about the fight?"

Finnick frowned and studied the ground intently.

((oh I thought you were implying that she was lmao. let me edit dat shit))

Penelope stopped to turn to Fin and Jasper. She could see something was going on and was feeling curious but didn't want to interfere. Backfire on the other hand... "I know it's hard Fin but... what if January is linked with Akuma? Maybe it could help us somehow if we know some more information about January." Well, of course she's oblivious to the fact that there is some deeper connection between January and the two men. Clueless little thing.

While everyone else talked, Penelope was deep in thought about who she could go too. She knows someone from a place called Bliiten... ((I don't think it's on the map.... I don't remember. Maybe not since it's more new.)) He's a strong man... well... artificially strong. He was used in an experiment in that corrupted area. It's probably known as the most corrupt area of dream land... but he was strong, and trustworthy. They might have no other choice than to go there. There is also Hunter and Michi... two entities she has known since she was very little. They are her former nightmares but they refused to go either to the nightmare realm or to Halloween Town. They prefer lurking around dream land. They have both become pretty strong. Maybe they would be willing to help her? She sighed... she knew for a fact that the one entity she truly wanted on her team again was Haku. He was undeniably one of the strongest. She couldn't help but wonder what happened to him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat in the tree that where they first met, thinking about how to meet her again. He couldn't come in his original form... he would need a disguise. He had this feeling that she would need his help very soon... but he didn't want her to know who he was just yet. She surely has some bitter feelings towards him that developed since the time he left. He didn't blame Penelope, after all, it happened so suddenly. He knew it was probably for the best, but something inside of him made him regret leaving her. He just wanted to see her again...

He took the time to create a new body to inhabit. This would have to do... she wouldn't ever know. So he became Hanson... and set off to follow the group, pledging only to show himself if they are in danger.

(( IZ HAKU? OOOOO PLOT TWIST
Sooorry~ I fell asleep, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long >> ))

Fin bit his lip. "Well, I noticed he was acting pretty strange before he whole thing happened, like he had a lot on his mind. He couldn't concentrate... the night before the fight, when I asked him about what was going on, he said, "My revenge comes at a terrible price. Go to sleep." I didn't both to question it. Sometimes he had weird days like that."

"H-his revenge? He said that?" Jasper looked like he was about to die inside.

"Yeah... Does that mean anything to you?"

"Oh... that baka. I guess it's time for me to come clean then." Jasper stopped walking, waiting for the attention of the group.

"This is a long story, so bear with me, OK?

Fin nodded, and Zachary sat cross-legged on the ground beside him, with his cat-mask grinning up at the black-haired male.

"Me and January were... close friends. He told me that he had been sorta... Just dropped into Dreamland, no guidance or anything. It was a manipulative Nightmare named Pitch that taught him about the Alices, and his Power, with the intention to use him against the Alices. But January was smarter than that.
He had the Power to control blood- it was incredibly effective, but it came at a terrible price. He had to kill and eat someone to regenerate it, and January just... couldn't do something like that.
Pitch used January's fear of his Power against him. During the day, he'd hallucinate about gore and blood... It really sucked bad for him. But, he realized Pitch hand't said who he ate had to be human. And then January sorta... broke. He seduced Pitch, and in the heat of it all, killed him with a bite to the neck, and ate him.
He regretted it terribly, he told me. I comforted him... and then, this b*tch, Kashima showed up... she was Pitch's wife, and a million times more powerful than him. While we were sleeping, she kidnapped January.

I spent a whole month looking for him, during which he suffered unspeakable torture.
I found her lair. I was so happy, I got too confident.

She caught me, and made me watch." Jasper gagged suddenly, and put his hands on his mouth, like a funny monkeys-say doll. "His hair, which was once black, turned white from the pain and the stress...

"It took three days for me to wear down my binds, and I got him, and ran away.

January was really messed up. January was once a goofy, moronic little kid with a charming smile. After everything, he was sort of... shut down, withdrawn. He barely spoke, almost didn't eat at all... and he couldn't wake up from the Dreamland. The torture was so bad, he went into shock in the real world, and a coma.
As you could imagine, he spent all 'day' talking about revenge and Kashima. He wanted to know where I found her lair, but I didn't tell him. I didn't want him to go picking fights, especially without his Power. Then some guy told him he heard from other Nightmares that Kashima was being held by a rebel group of guards. They were using her... I wasn't sure for what. But she was going to be freed in 51 days. January left- he was going after his revenge
."

Jasper's tail lay limp, like a wet streamer behind him. His claws were in his hair, holding his head as if it hurt. "I think... he wanted revenge so badly, he knew he needed to restore his Power i order to kill Kashima. I think... I think he wanted to kill you and eat you Fin."

Zachary had a hand on Finnick's shoulder. It wasn't helping much. Fin looked sick; he had a hand on his mouth like he just ate something rotten, and there were tears flowing from his eye.

"If he failed... I think he went to go kill Kashima without his Powers. That means he's either dead... Or in big trouble."

Last edited:
Penelope stood there, shaking. She couldn't believe something like this has happened in dream land... and all the talk about bloody hallucinations, torture, and whatnot reminded her of when she had those horrible vivid nightmares. She watched the most awful of things... And no matter how hard she tried, the images in her head wouldn't go away. She could almost feel the agonizing pain January probably went through... an Alice. An innocent human wandering dream land... he didn't deserve this. This is the reason she wanted to get rid of the nightmares once and for all... to free everyone from the torment of this world.

Her companion, Backfire, didn't show any reaction. She was emotionless, cold... almost as if this wasn't news to her. I guess that's the effect of being here for so long... after dealing with bad things yourself, and hearing about all the awful things as well... it just doesn't affect you anymore. You lose the ability to feel.

Penelope tried to calm down, and shake less. "This only gives us more of a reason to find Akuma... she might give us a lead to stop nightmares from coming for good. Then no one will get hurt anymore... right? Like January... no one will have to get hurt like January..." She was still trembling a bit from the story, but she seemed a little more angry now. "Damn it... this doesn't have to happen. It's just those confounded nightmares that are causing all of this..." She clenched her fists. "I just want them gone... so that everything can be peaceful... we could all be friends then... Alices won't have a reason to hurt each other anymore... Things could be happy..."

Backfire looked up at Penelope, a little sadly. It looks like dream land isn't as nice at seems. How deceiving...

Finnick lost his balance and droped to his knees. He hit the ground with a fist. "Sh*t! He didn't tell me anything... I could have helped him, I could have done something..."

"Hey, One-eye." Jasper crouched in front of the male. "You gave him the best thing ever. Friendship. He was probably really happy with you, despite everything, wasn't he?" A clawed hand settled on Fin's shoulder, and he didn't shake it off. The hand was followed by another, his left, which he used to hoist Finnick up by his arm. Zachary shook his head. Ah, this was interesting. He hadn't heard the full story regarding January, and Jasper's rendition filled in a lot of missing gaps in his information.

Jasper was glad January's story served to inspire Penelope, it made him feel better somehow; and he was sure it made Finnick feel better too. "Y-you're right! W-we have to do something!" He quickly wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt. "I'm not letting January's suffering mean nothing... I'll kill all the nightmares I can, I'll do it for him!" He sniffed.

Backfire, snapping out of her daze finally, scurried over to Fin's feet and snuggled up around his feet like a cat in an attempt to make him feel better. Penelope finally calmed down, and smiled a little seeing this. "Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Penelope began walking again in the direction she knew would take them to Bliiten. Backfire stopped snuggling Fin's toes and scampered across the ground to catch up with Penelope, tripping over her feet a bit like a puppy that's hurrying to get some grub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... they know about January. Well... Who knows? Maybe they will meet him again on their journey." Hanson was perched in a tree close by, in the form of a bird. He studied the group, hoping that they would be a trustworthy bunch. He didn't want those he cared about so dearly to be put in danger... then again, they were on their way too find Akuma, someone who is well known for being dangerous. He hoped Penelope and the others would be alright.

"I have an idea... I should pay an old friend a visit and tell them all about Penelope's journey with her little friends. I think they wouldn't be able to resist joining the group."

And with that, Hanson flew away towards an area not too far from this one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penelope stopped in her tracks to address the group. "We're going to have to go through one of the distorted reality areas. It's my distorted reality... of my old home and school. To get there we need to go through a gate... one which isn't so pleasant." Concern was clear on her face. "Are you guys up for the task?"

(( Hahaha, when you wrote "Hanson flew away," I imagined him just like;
we_are_back.gif
))

Fin appreciated the Pikachu's snuggling. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy, combined with Zachary's presence beside him.

~~

When Penelope stopped, Finnick was almost afraid that more bad news was headed his way. Well, what she said about the portal certainly wasn't comforting. But at this point, he felt like he could walk through fire without feeling anything. "Yeah, I'm ready." Finnick wore a determined look on his face, and his hands were balled into fists.

Zachary chuckled, "Hehe, je aussi."

Jasper's tail lashed the air, and he cracked his knuckles, "Hell yeah," and gave Penelope a grin.

((omg I can't breathe. XD I am going to draw a picture of Hansom like that totally. :3))

"Alright. Then..." The looked out into the distance and pointed to one especially abandoned house that was on an empty little patch of land. The house had hard wood... almost black, and the windows were broken. "That's the portal. Get to the other end of the house. There will be a door... once you exit you should be in my distorted reality world and it should be night time. If it ever happens that you go through and its day..." She paused. "Well... that calls for a tough decision. Something will be stalking you through the house. Don't let them catch you." She turned her gaze to the group. "If it's day, you'll have to go back through the house to Halloween Town. The figure won't follow you on the way back... I think."

((This accidentally ended up sounding like a creepy pasta ritual XD))

"We better hurry through this portal then. Stay close to each other... getting lost in the house is the last thing you want to do. It's filled with strange rooms and traps." She paused once more. "Maybe we should go in pairs or something? It might be hard to keep together in a group like this. What do you guys think?"

Backfire shrugged. She never had to go through this gate with more than two people before so she wasn't exactly sure what to do in this situation. Neither was Penelope.

(( Oh God that's terrifying. Please make it a creepypasta <3 ))

The desolate house looked... wrong. It stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the flat land, like God had picked it up between pointer and thumb from a western ghost town, and dropped it here without rhyme or reason.

Finnick gulped, suddently feeling nervous. "Something will be s-s-stalking me?" Zachary chuckled beside him. "It's the big bad wolf. Hah."

Jasper rolled his eyes at the two, and walked up beside Penelope. "Listen sweet cheeks. Pairing up will mean I wont have a partner. I don't have a problem with going alone, but I think I should go with you and the yellow mutant. Just in case you guys need my help."
It was Finnick's turn to roll his eyes at the other male. 'I bet he's scared. He just wont admit it...' So Fin devised an evil plot in his mind. He could barely contain the maniacal laugh that threatened to make his way past his lips.

Sweet cheeks...? Penelope blushed a bit at the nick name and Backfire snickered, mumbling something like, "he's totally your boyfriend", under her breath. But soon she regained her composure and sat up straight, looking at the two of them. "Alright then, let's go. And by the way... I'm not a yellow mutant, I'm a pikachu." With that, she whipped her tail all sassy like. Gurl got some sass! Snap! Yeah! Uh... Ahem... anyways, with Backfire taking the lead now, they headed towards the house. Upon closer inspection, the door hinges were broken, making the door look like it would fall off any second. Also the door screeched incredibly when opened, making Backfire, with her sensitive hearing, flinch. "Sorry." Penelope muttered to Backfire. A wind was blowing from... inside the house? And it made the house sound as if it was moaning... how creepy. Backfire turned to Jasper with a smirk on her face. "Ladies first.~"

Penelope looked to Fin and Zachery, wondering if they would be okay going through the house. She and Backfire were the only two of the group who have been through this portal before it seems... so they knew what was coming. Zachery and Fin, however, were in for a surprised... since... you know... there are traps in the house that could only be described as coming straight out of a saw movie. Yeah... maybe she should have mentioned that before. Well, maybe they would be okay. Maybe. She hoped they would.

Into the death house they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.