Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
M-F after 4 PM MST, Weekends any time of the day!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, magical, medieval, school, romance, dystopia, superhero action
I've never been so confused before...

But I am back?

I joined Iwaku forever ago, at least 5 or 6 years ago. Then I went inactive and I am pretty sure my account got deleted because of inactivity or a changing of servers or something...? Apparently I recreated this account in 2018? But I only the faintest memory of this?

I literally feel like Alice in Wonderland when she is falling down the rabbit hole. So, I guess my username is as fitting as ever!

Anyways! I am excited to be back! I have missed writing so much. Recently I got a few short real life stories/thoughts published on an open website and it really got me thinking. I miss writing. I miss creating characters and the thrill of a new world. I miss having others to bounce ideas off of and brain storm. I miss creating connections that come so genuine when you are writing together. I am very shy and I find it hard to talk to people online. (Literally took forever to post this) My sister has always been able to make friends online and I'm envious of that. So, if you need a friend or have a roleplay starting up, please invite me. I have grown so much since the last time I was here and I want to write stories with everyone.

So, hi! To reintroduce myself I am Alice. AliceFalling. A little insane, a little creative, a little bit of everything mixed up, tossed, and floating around you.

Hey Alice! Welcome back to Iwaku! I hope you'll have a good time here on Iwaku.
I'd love to invite you to a roleplay I am hosting, if you are a fan of Fantasy. Check out the thread!

Welcome back to the site Alice! I hope you find everything you're lookin' for this time around! <3