1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
F60B05B1914EDC3430F784E93BAE5C8B7B675BB7

The Setting: New Angeles
Built after the destruction of Los Angeles after the first major extra-normal attack, an event dubbed Ground Zero. Now a sprawling metropolis, considered the hub of technology, entertainment, opportunity and crime world-wide. It's home to the worlds top technological companies, it's most deviant crime-syndicates and the worlds extranormal peacekeeping organization, the Arcadia Division.
Specialized in researching and containing extranormals, Arcadia's main goal is to prevent any more extra-disasters from happening. They achieve this by employing specialized extranormals and soldiers of their own. While on the surface they appear to be the 'good guys', they have their own dark secrets they keep hidden from the world.
A city of this size can't rely on it's police force alone to keep the peace, so the United States hired the Peacekeepers. A military-like police force that focuses on protecting high value targets and cities, transporting goods and people and the tracking and imprisonment of extranormals.

Still, this doesn't stop New Angeles from being the crime capital of the world. Furor was once the top-dog in the criminal underworld. An anti-government extranormal group that was the cause of several riots and rebellions world wide. A joint effort between Arcadia and the Peacekeepers brought Furor down by capturing or killing several of it's leaders only a year ago after the group attempted to destroy New Angeles.
Since then, Arcadia and Peacekeeper forces have been scattered.
The Hounds of Wrath, a mercenary group that values money more than ethics, have began operating more frequently in the city. Shade, an assassin network has also been making the rounds in the city, popping up to kill a businessman or politician before disappearing once again. Even out-of-country groups have encroached into the city, as the Hashimoto Clan has began getting a foot hold in the cities Asian District.

The rise of crime has caused many vigilantes to surface in the city, and though Arcadia and the Peacekeepers consider them criminals, the public likes and supports most of them. Some are considered celebrities around the country, spreading their influence across oceans to other continents and influencing other vigilantes to become heroes in their own cities.

The Plot: A New Era
The city, still healing from the Furor attack on the city nearly a year later, is finally starting to get back on it's feet. Joint cooperation between Arcadia and Peacekeepers have shut down several operations from the Hounds, assassination attempts from Shade and made it difficult for the Hashimoto's to bring drugs into the city. While things seem to be going well, behind the scenes a new storm is brewing. The whispers of a new extranormal group, calling themselves 'the New Era' have begun operating in the city. What they seek to achieve is unknown, though it can't be good. Arcadia, the Peacekeepers and even vigilantes have been looking into the group in order to shut it down before it can gain traction, but most have not been successful. Will they be the ones to fill the whole Furor left, or will they successfully be snuffed out before the city is struck by another catastrophe?

OOC: A Continuation or a Revamp?
A bit of both! Alias was one of my first successful RP's back when I first started on this site. I'm taking the groundwork from that and changing/fixing some things while also keeping the premise of the last RP. While the other RPer's and I didn't finish up that arc, this will be set up after what was supposed to happen. You don't need to know anything from the past RP as most of it isn't cannon, and this will be a fresh place to introduce any characters you'd like to make!

OOC: Q&A and Important Information
Q: What are those with powers called?
A: Superhumans, Metahumans, Extranormals and mutants are all acceptable terms to use when talking about those with abilities.

Q: Arcadia and Other Groups
A: I plan on going into more detail once I garner some interests. Those that are from the past RP might remember some info about them, and it will be similar enough! If you want to know more about them, feel free to ask!

Q: Multiple Characters?
A: Yes! As long as you can handle them, you're free to have up to 3 characters!

Q: Heroes or Villains?
A: Both! The focus of this RP will be crafting a fun and unique story. The story will focus on the heroes of the story, but that doesn't mean they'll win!

Q : Discord
A: Just due to previous experiences, I am strongly recommending users to have Discord. You don't have to be active in it, but it does allow for easier communication between everyone when we're talking plot or character interactions. If you have an amazing character, I'll probably make an exception for you!

Q: Writing Level
A: I'm looking for writers on the more advanced/intermediate side to participate in this. I don't have time to post everyday, so this probably won't be the RP for those who like to do short/fast posts. I'd like everyone to post at least 2 paragraphs with decent grammar. The main goal for this is to have fun and working together to craft an entertaining story!

Q: World building
A: World building is a personal hobby of mine, so you don't have to worry about any of that! I do most of my lore-writing in Google-Docs.
That being said, feel free to recommend or even write your own lore/organization/etc. that you'd like implemented into the world! This won't be my world but our world!

Q: How many people will I be accepting?
A: I'll start working on an OOC when I get atleast 3 others interested, but will be accepting up to 6 others!
Feel free to ask any more questions! I'll do my best to answer anything else!​

• Spicy
Reactions: Rads and Ur Degaton
Are we allowed to play villains?
For sure! Check out the Q&A section :)
If you have any character ideas or anythingelse feel free to shoot me a PM

Reactions: Ur Degaton
@TheQueensGuard Did we roleplay this a while ago just set in the past. Seems familiar.

@Cush Almighty
Last time I ran this RP it was only set a year before this one, so it's still pretty futuristic! Plus I ran through the old Character Roster and don't see your character, so I believe it might've been another RP

*pokes head in* I'm Intrested

Looks cool! I'm interested.

Off the top of my head, I'm considering a "monstrous" type character. Meaning that they're not-quite-human or just completely non-humanoid in shape. Now's the question... to have this be because of superpowers, technology, or both? Hmmmmmm... and related, remote body or not?

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Looks cool! I'm interested.

Off the top of my head, I'm considering a "monstrous" type character. Meaning that they're not-quite-human or just completely non-humanoid in shape. Now's the question... to have this be because of superpowers, technology, or both? Hmmmmmm... and related, remote body or not?
That could definitely work!

If we get one more person interested, I'll start up the OOC!

You have my interest as well.

@Ur Degaton @Applo @ChrisClark13 @Cush Almighty @Quake

The OOC is up, along with a link for a more in-depth look for some of the organizations of the world and a Discord Link

Reactions: Quake
Hmm, I will peek around...

Me, me, me! :)

Y'all still open?

Feel free to post a character in the OOC!

@Frostyie @Agent_Puncake
The OOC is labeled as 'Closed' but you two (along with everyone else in the interest check)are still free to submit characters!

Gotcha. It's gonna take a while, I'm not used to using pictures for appearances...

Oh hi, I was part of the last RP and I would love join with the modified versions of my old characters if this is still open, it's alright if you feel like you've hit the limit of players though.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo