FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
I want to do an RP between the character of Alfreich, the helmet and the person wearing it (your character)

Let's start with the background of this magical world. The world is suffuse with magic, magic that can be naturally imprinted on if enough sentient beings pass over it. Before there were humans with magical beings there were just humans and imprints, imprints were creatures generated from sentient life creating an imprint in magic. They are naturally formed constructs without physical form. One day, an imprint of a human took human form and mated with a human, this formed the first mage. All mages are descended from that first union.

As humans experimented with magic and created sentient constructs, the magic of the world began needing to balance the negatives that humans would do with this, and created human construct hybrids, having more power than any one single mage. These creatures were born to a normal human couple and would grow up to defend the magic from those who use it badly. Magic begets magic and though it does not think, it protects from extreme losses of life naturally.

Much later than then, but still much before now, there was a mage smith named Ælfrich. He sought power and immortality, there were few mages having been known to achieve it and their writings were out there for the mages who could read at the time, and their methods were passed around by word of mouth, but Ælfrich could not obtain it. He decided he would come up with a different way, and began devising a way to entrap his soul into an object, and gain immortality that way. He succeeded, but, needed a host to wear the helmet so he could enact his will on the world. He made a deal with any mage who came across him, "Join with me and I will give you power." As more mages wore the helmet and subsequently died while wearing it, he became more and more powerful, but he lost more and more of himself as each personality occupied the helmet and became one.

they were united by a single desire, a lust for power, and they would consume and consume.

Fast forward to the modern day and Alfreich is on the Counsel of Immortals of the IMDA (International Magic Defense Association) with his new body, the new body that is wearing him is your character, they have not been assimilated yet, but that's always something that's progressing. I want to do an RP with your character and Alfreich, your character is constantly doing things for the Counsel and the magical society in general, all while Alfreich chips away at your consciousness, trying to bend your will to its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.