Alexa's Plot Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alexa
Hello there. I would love to give the contemporary romance plot a shot with you. :3

@CrypticWriter Wonderful! Just hit me up with a PM and we can flesh some things out before puttif the RP into action! (:

Hello! This is a few vague and/or flexible plot bunnies/ideas that I had for a while now. I expect my partner to be adept at minimum and advanced for these roleplays. Quality over quantity posts and contribution to the plotline, worldbuilding, and such is expected. Do not be passive. Help move the story forward. I will be the female lead as I prefer to play females but this does not mean I won't play males as secondary characters. I expect the same of you. Let me know here if you're interested in any of the plots and want to help flesh them out further!

Paranormal Romance (Vampire x Human) IN PLANNING PROCESS

A romance with historical setting. I prefer the historical setting to be either Victorian Era, Georgian Era, Regency Era, or Elizabethan Era. My character's name would be Luciana, she'd be 18, and she would be a human. My partner's character would be a vampire, at least a century old, or even older.

Contemporary Romance (Co-worker x Co-worker)

Two coworkers in an urban setting. They don't know each other very well because they weren't in the same department, but just recently the male got fired for being an ass towards the boss, and strived to find a new job, landing a temporary one as a bartender at a strip club. The girl goes to this strip club every other Friday and is surprised to see him there one night. They chat up a little and get drunk, drowning their sorrows in something unpleasant that happened to them (i.e. losing job, losing boyfriend, losing a friend, etc.)

Supernatural Romance (Grim Reaper x Human)

An idea for a human and the Grim Reaper. It'll be about a female human who goes by the name of Rhiannon and is 22 years old. She meets Jasper, a tall, athletic built man, who is 28 years old and has a dark secret- He's the Grim Reaper. Jasper's only luring Rhiannon in only to bring her closer to death without having to deal with it. She only has 10 days to live, so what happens when both, especially Jasper, develop an intimate attraction to each other, and the last day comes around?

Gothic Horror (Vampire Hunter x Vampire) - IN PLANNING PROCESS

She is sure she's the last of her kind, or at least, the last monster anyone will ever see. She has no memory of the day she was turned, or who she was turned by. All she knows is that she's become a killing machine, trying to fit in with other humans, and not do what she regrets most- hurting others. If she finds her creator, she's sure she'll be able to drain him of his blood and get revenge for what he made her into. However, it'll be hard- because for one, finding him in the first place isn't going to be easy with a group of hunters on her tail for unintentional past doings.

Paranormal Romance (Demon x Hybrid)

A young adult has just found out she has amazing abilities, but the downside of that has been having strange dreams. She shares the dreams with her father often, knowing he understands, but completely shocked when a certain dream comes up and all of a sudden her life turns upside down. The dreams foretell the sign of a prophecy her father tells her. She never thought she'd be involved in something this irrational, but once a stranger with a compelling aura suddenly enters her life, one who hasn't been particularly invited in, she realizes this prophecy must be fate.
This looks great I wish I could be this good

@sweetshyguy @CrypticWriter I want to make sure you guys are still interested. I don't want to have the roleplays "in planning process" if you don't reply to my PMs or send me a PM. I need some confirmation so please reply within this week. Otherwise, I'm going to open the plots back up.

Still looking for more partners to roleplay these plots with me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.