Alexa's Official Libertine Roleplay Requests (Temp. Closed)

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
- - - - About Me - - - -

Hello, everyone! You can all just call me Yuki/Shadow/Pink/Alexa, whatever you wish to call me! This is my official partners request thread. I have been roleplaying for about three years now, but writing for over five years. I believe I have a pretty good grasp on what roleplaying is supposed to be like and have a lot of expectations from my partners, as well. Basic roleplaying rules apply to my universe, such as, no meta-playing, no god-modding, and no mary-sues, along with other rules. I am an open-minded person, always willing to try out something new, as long as it's not completely outside of my comfort zone. A new roleplay genre I'm trying to learn more about is horror. The roleplay I'm doing with some friends doesn't seem to make horror seem so bad, but more experience would be nice! That being said, if you do have an idea for any horror sub-genre below, private message me please? I love to play fleshed out characters and must must MUST have at least a plotline and setting to become interested. What's even better, is that if you have your basic mechanics in there, mixed with your species, I'm on fire! Also, don't be afraid to share your ideas with me! You'll regret it if you do (just kidding) so share share share!

- - - - My Interests - - - -

Live Action Shows

Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Twisted
Reign
Lost
Pretty Little Liars
Bitten

Anime / Manga

Vampire Knight
Guilty Crown
Psycho-Pass

Movies

X-Men
Pirates of the Caribbean
Avengers

Genres

Romance (Historical, Paranormal, Futuristic, Contemporary, Fantasy, Gothic, Time Travel)
Erotic (Contemporary, Historical, Fantasy)
Horror (Ghost Story, Occult Story, Vampire Literature, Werewolf Fiction)
Action (Spy, Western, Girls with Guns and Swords)
Crime (Murder Mystery, Legal Thriller, Gangsters)
Fantasy (Paranormal, Low, Modern, Medieval, Dark, Urban, High)
Historical (Period Piece, Alternate History)

Books

Nightshade (Series)
Dark Hunter (Series)
Switched (Series)
Sinful Seconds (Collection)

- - - - My Stories - - - -

Mystique:

A young adult has just found out she has amazing abilities, but the downside of that has been having strange dreams. She shares the dreams with her father often, knowing he understands, but completely shocked when a certain dream comes up and all of a sudden her life turns upside down. The dreams foretell the sign of a prophecy her father tells her. She never thought she'd be involved in something this irrational, but once a stranger with a compelling aura suddenly enters her life, one who hasn't been particularly invited in, she realizes this prophecy must be fate.

Civil Liberality:

Ellie is sure she's the last of her kind, or at least, the last monster anyone will ever see. Ellie has no memory of the day she was turned, or who she was turned by. All she knows is that she's become a killing machine, trying to fit in with other humans, and not do what she regrets most- hurting others. If she finds her creator, she's sure she'll be able to drain him of his blood and get revenge for what he made her into. However, it'll be hard- because for one, finding him in the first place isn't going to be easy with a group of hunters on your tail for unintentional past doings.

- - - - My Fandoms - - - -

Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
Sinful Seconds
Reign

- - - - My Requirements - - - -

I require at least two paragraphs (five sentences each) for every post. Absolutely no one-liners, please. Also, I would appreciate proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. I prefer quality over quantity and wish for there to be many details within a paragraph. The number of paragraphs would probably be limited to around five, because honestly, any farther than that, I would take forever to reply and I'm sure no one would want that. I also require that my partner is at least an adept writer, no lower than that. Another thing is that I usually require a dominant male counterpart, but can make exceptions depending on the genre, pairing idea, and plotline, etc. Also, since I've noticed a few people out there in Iwaku stating they're intermediate and/or advanced when they've done nothing but post one-liners and no details in their roleplay, I wish to see a few roleplay threads you've created and roleplayed with another person. One x one is preferred for this procedure, but I can read group roleplays too, as long as you bring me to where you're interacting with someone, so I can get a feel as to how you roleplay and your writing style. It would be best to show me a roleplay similar or the same as to what you want to roleplay with me.

- - - - A Note - - - -

I have many ideas/suggestions for a lot of these literary genres. Romance (esp. Paranormal Romance) is my teddy bear at the moment, so if you want to roleplay anything, just shoot me a private message and I'll share my ideas/suggestions, if you so wish to see them, considering I have an idea for that particular genre. My stories have pre-made characters in them, with the sense that I really only have the character's name, age, and species laid out for them, and if so, little side notes referring to them about their family, desires, and favorites, etc. I'm also new to tentacles sex, BDSM, Rape, Slave, and Multiple Partners. So take it easy on those.

Key Box:

☑ Taken
⋆ Favorited