Alexandria's Partner Hunt [18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexandria

Original poster
ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME
ROLEPLAY INVITES:
This member is accepting the following type of roleplay invitations.
One[x]One Roleplays, Libertine Roleplays
POSTING SPEED:
How frequently the member can post.
One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
WRITING LEVELS:
The writing levels this member prefers. [View the Guide]
Adept, Advanced
GENDER(S) I PREFER PLAYING: Female, I play both Genders equally.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION OF MY CHARACTERS: Straight, Lesbian Ladies, Bisexual
GENDER(S) I PREFER MY PARTNER TO PLAY: Both, Male
FAVORITE GENRE: Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical, Modern Fantasy
LEAST FAVORITE GENRE: Yaoi, Anthro, Magical, High School
PLAYING STYLE:
A passive player is someone who needs direction and likes their partner to lead the story. An aggressive players likes directing action and controlling the plot. Some players do both.
Passive-Aggressive: I like to take charge of the plot but I don't like to do it alone.
PLOT CANDIES:
These are things the member really loves in their roleplays.
Romance, Blood Knight, Adventure, Kidnapping, Drama, Supernatural, Court Intrigue, Antihero, Sensual Activity, Action
CHARACTER STEREOTYPES:
The kind of characters the member plays most often.
Badass Princess, Beautiful Slave Girl, Faux Action Girl, The Lad-ette, The Vamp, Girl with Tragic Past, Butch Lesbian, Emotionless Girl, Farmer's Daughter, Fragile Flower, Hooker with a Heart of Gold, Jail Bait, Heroic Seductress, Lady-in-Waiting, The Ingenue, Little Miss Badass, Decoy Damsel, Rebellious Princess, Sexy Secretary, Spirited Young Lady, Spicy Latina, Woman in White, Lady in Red
CHARACTER NO-GOS:
The kind of characters the member WILL NOT play.
Super Sweet Girl, Naïve Everygirl, The Ditz, Brainless Beauty, Alpha Bitch, Spoiled Sweet, Action Mom, Bridezilla, Evil Diva, French Maid, Female Misogynist, Haunted Heroine, Idol Singer, Hysterical Woman, Huge Schoolgirl, Humanoid Female Animal, Hot Scoop, Kawaiiko, Psycho Lesbian, Gold Digger, Southern Belle, Woman in Black, Magical Girl
RANDOM NOTES:
Extra things the member feels are important about their roleplaying style.
I am very selective when I choose my partners. Please respect that. I will also state that I only role-play with those who are 16 or older. No less. My role-plays will be of a mature nature, so if you are a person who can't handle mature content, look away.
ROLEPLAY WISHLIST:
Scenes and plots the player really wants to play.
Vampires and Werewolves, Gritty and Dark, Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Pirate Captain and Heiress

I'd be interested in an RP with you. I don't have any definite plots in mind though.

I've checked your writing out. I'm afraid I don't see our writing styles mixing very well together. Thank you for showing your interest though. I appreciate it!

I'll give it a shot. fair warning, the stuff on hear is not my best work as i have been in very few public role plays

Sorry, you don't have your role-play resume. I've also seen your writing skills and that isn't what I'm looking for.

Pssst! You may want to backspace out "Libertine Roleplays" from your pasted Resume up there; on Iwaku, our #1 most important rule is that we do not allow teens 17 and under to roleplay Libertine/smutty roleplays with adults 18 and over. Since this is an all-ages part of the forum, you may be tempting adults to do a Libertine roleplay with you when they're not allowed to, which is disappointing and frustrating for both parties. it can also tempt adults to try and roleplay smut with you through trying to circumvent the rules, which is an insta-ban :(

Status
Not open for further replies.