Alert Pings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
Excuse me if the idea wouldn't work with a Forum Site, but would it be possible to get alert pings when you get a notification/message? I'm usually on different tabs, and when I do check Iwaku I usually have to refresh to get the notifications (is that normal?).

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Mimikyu
Like a toast, you mean? That could be handy. I usually put my important things and PMs to send me emails and that gives me a toast.

Like a toast, you mean? That could be handy. I usually put my important things and PMs to send me emails and that gives me a toast.
Nothing like toast ping for the soul.

But yep! Like a toaster ping, I would send everything to my email if I ever checked on it, but I don't get push notifications from there either (OTL), I just feel bad being on a different tab and being shown online when someone messages me, makes me fear they think I'm ignoring them (lol).

Gmail gives alerts, and you can just pin it in your browser to take up a tiny tiny tab but still give you alerts. It's not a full feature implementation, but it might hold you over until we can hear from @Diana .

Status
Not open for further replies.