Alekai's Banner Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I got super carried away with this. If its not something you can do or its to much please just let me know i just saw the thread and got excitied. You have no idea how long I've been waiting an image for this character. Yeah...ill stoo ranting now.

Name on banner: Isis Shadowsong

Catch phrase/motto/slogan/quote: "We're All Mad Here" or the "All the best people are" type quotes from Alice In Wonderland.

Banner theme (sharks, fairies, Pirates): Alice In Wonderland.. but the darker style, Tim Burton..etc rather than Disneys rendition (like my profile pic) and Irregular Choice Alice Shoes ( i will provide a pic :) ) unless you're using Cheshire Cat, either version of him is fine.

Color scheme: blues, pinks, blacks, greens...etc take inspiration from the shoes and my profile pic :)

Specific Images: must have/weirdo rules (hope it works) We are all mad here Art Print by DV Designstudio you don't HAVE to use these, but if you can incorporate the shoes i'd appreciate it (i'm a shoe whore, i love these so much)

What kind of font: Handwriting please

Other/details: Its for a Signature banner please :)

Title of RP: Houses of Ilkaria

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Fantasy Steampunk Political Intrigue

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): A New Empire, A New Kind of War

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Script

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated):

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, abstract, sketches, etc.): Semi-realistic

What do you want images of? (background, characters, little details, etc.): Some kind of crown

What size of banner do you want? Standard Advertising Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*

Other/details:

Thanks!

Reactions: PoetLore
Are you still taking requests? I got a banner from you before, I'd love to get another!

Title of RP: Pirate Age: The Golden Era (It's part two!)

Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes please.

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Fantasy

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): I don't know fonts by name, but I suppose something that fits the 'pirate genre' will be fine. (The 'Golden Era' part I'd prefer to be in a nicer font)

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): I don't have a specific in mind, but here is one. And another. And the last one.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, abstract, sketches, etc.): I'd prefer fantasy art or anime.

What do you want images of? (background, characters, little details, etc.): ex. two entwined hands of a couple who are regretfully parting ways. Pirate themed is fine.

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertising Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*): Thread Banner: 800x250

Other/details: Be as creative as you want! And thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.