Aldriem's CharacterShop of Surprises

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aldriem, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all...!

Aldriem here...!

I am a college student currently doing my Undergrad in Design and as it happens, vacations just started so I am open to take a few character requests for you guys. As it happens, when my vacations do end, I might have to cut down on a few requests but not too many. So here goes:

-My preferences-
    • I prefer drawing male characters to female characters.​
    • Animal/Humanoid Characters are something of a might/might not do.​
    • My styles mostly dwindle between manga to comic. I tend to convert my artwork accordingly.​
    • I mostly use pencils and paper as a medium not opting much for Photoshop or Flash. Outlining with Black Ink is based on my mood, or if you want me to.​
    • I mostly take 1-3 days to complete a request, depending on the level of detailing I am putting into it.​
    • Shading would take an upper hand to colored. Black and white too is fine.​
    • Backgrounds are aspects I mostly stay away from but do let me know if you need them. I might have to extend the deadline by a couple of days if that happens.​

Some 1-page Comics.

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

2. I know this guy is on your "might/might not" list, but I'm willing to see what you think:

[​IMG]
    ...Only pic I have showing his forehead badge... ^
    [​IMG]
    ...Shroudruff feathers need more layers... ^
    [​IMG]
    ...Heh... ^

Say hello to Deen! He has a wonderful mate named Thoee, is the father of two (firstborn daughter, second-born son), and loves to travel with his family.

--------------------------

Heh... almost forgot. Thoee and Deen in one of their "moments" - just for fun:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.