Aldertree Institute for the Magically Distressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-poof-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vaila
I'll try to get my Telekinetic guy up either Sunday night or Tuesday night.

Early this morning, mine and my wife's border collie suddenly passed away. We don't know what caused it, but we can only assume and hope that she went peacefully and quickly. I won't be RPing for the next few days while I grieve. When I come back, I'll figure out some narrative reason to explain my late entrance. If my inability to post winds up dragging down the IC, please feel free to replace me. I won't be upset; I just don't know if I'll be posting soon, and I don't want the RP to die because my dog did.

Thanks for the consideration, and if I'm replaced, good luck.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy. My condolences.

@Vaila
I have finished Alex

@Thingtastic
I have adjusted my power so it is somewhat similar to your characters, and I have cleared it with Vail. I just thought I would let you know~

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry if it's already been stated but has this started yet?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll be coming back tomorrow to play. I keep spending all day on my xbone, I'm gonna start seeing Deathclaws and Titans when I close my eyes. What'd I miss?​

I'll be coming back tomorrow to play. I keep spending all day on my xbone, I'm gonna start seeing Deathclaws and Titans when I close my eyes. What'd I miss?
Not much, not everyone has posted their first post.... and by not everyone I mean only three people have xD

I also haven't been accepted. I'll try to get a post up today or as soon as I am accepted

Pretty excited for this^^

But I have to say, allowing the reservation of powers, especially in a roleplay that seems to be centered around these is... troubling, in my opinion. Especially as multiple characters per player is a thing here. Seeing as how its been more than a week since spots were reserved, it doesn't really send a welcoming to anyone new and looking to join.

That's just my opinion, though.

Random question, if you had to choose which curse would you rather have? (of the characters' curses)

Am I choosing as my character, or as the writer?

They'd be very different answers

Well, I like to pick scenarios and characters that I think would be both interesting and challenging. That's why I've made my character for this RP blind. Its going to be her coping with it on a psychological level as well as the whole supernatural curse thing.

If Elle, my character had to pick, she would probably go with telepathy or a branch of it.

And no, I didn't say what I previously said because someone took the power I wanted for my character. It was just a general observation.

I
Well, I like to pick scenarios and characters that I think would be both interesting and challenging. That's why I've made my character for this RP blind. Its going to be her coping with it on a psychological level as well as the whole supernatural curse thing.

If Elle, my character had to pick, she would probably go with telepathy or a branch of it.

And no, I didn't say what I previously said because someone took the power I wanted for my character. It was just a general observation.
I wasn't commenting on your previous statement, I was just asking like for fun...

For some reason, I haven't gotten a single notification about this rp... Anywho, I'm leaving, and I was making sure I didn't have any Character sheets here.

Ok ok ok ok! Since apparently I haven't accepted some people's characters... Imma go through and accept all the ones that are good to go.

@Vaila - Clo is accepted.
@IceQueen - Alex is accepted. (But please change the power level from a 5 to a 4. 5 is for destroying the world type powers.)
@Thingtastic - Quinn is accepted. (But please change the power level to 1 as the curse only affects your character.)
@Iroh - Mason is accepted.
@Snowdrop - Lucas is accepted.
@EmiHarned - Piper is accepted. (3 works as it hurts her as well as others.)
@Shayla - Nice pictures xD Take your time finishing it.
@Iroh - Ivy is accepted.
@Gateman - Gideon is accepted.
@Lillium - Elle is accepted. But please change the power level from a 5 to a 4. 5 is for destroying the world type powers.)

Now that that's done! You can all go and check out the IC thread now... no excuses! (unless you have an actual excuse in which case take your time, my loves!) Click HERE!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/aldertree-institute-for-the-magically-distressed.135535/

Status
Not open for further replies.