Aldertree Institute for the Magically Distressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vaila

Are the appearances real or anime?

• Useful
Reactions: Gateman
Go right ahead! I'm hoping it will work.... Still trying to figure out the mechanics of how it will work.
hmm, hit me up later tonight and I'll give you a hand with it. @Shayla can attest to my skill level, and I love helping people with this kind of thing.

Reactions: Vaila
I would prefer real, but you can use anime if you need to.
I prefer anime myself, but I've been collecting real ones as well, since I can't seem to find interesting ones right now that aren't real people only

I prefer anime myself, but I've been collecting real ones as well, since I can't seem to find interesting ones right now that aren't real people only
It depends on the character for me. I create the character in my head and try to find a face that fits. Sometimes it's anime, sometimes it's real..

It depends on the character for me. I create the character in my head and try to find a face that fits. Sometimes it's anime, sometimes it's real..
I go the other way, I look for someone who catches my eye, and then design the character around the picture

and I just pic the photo that I think is the cutest at the time xD

By chance have you seen witches, horror story?

She does it by concentrating on someone and doing something to herself.
That sounds.... creepy as hell xD
Go for it!

Though I would suggest you give your character control issues at first. Like perhaps the feeling is significantly lesser to the other person than it is to your character, at the beginning. Then over time she learns to control it better?

Go for it!

Though I would suggest you give your character control issues at first. Like perhaps the feeling is significantly lesser to the other person than it is to your character, at the beginning. Then over time she learns to control it better?
Of course ^.^

Your way sounds a lot easier....
I'm a dumbass at heart, so I prefer to find the easiest/most efficient way to do things. I gotta save the brain power I got for important things.

Go for it!

The person she's talking bout originally had the weakness that if she didn't keep absolute concentration, the injury would affect her, rather than her intended target

@Vaila ~ Is it alright if I still do a mentor/rehabilitated patient still?

Hey there. I would just like to ask if there are still any spaces open ?

Status
Not open for further replies.