Alcoholic Tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bloody Jaw

Original poster
Hello Fellow RPers!

As you can see by the thread title it has something to do with alcoholic drinks. It will mainly take place inside a not so popular and seedy bar that somehow gets by decently. I hope you guessed it because the bar will be called Alcoholic Tendencies. It will be between our two characters obviously which will be two bar patrons, a bar patron and a bartender, or any other sort of combination(We can discuss this.) in this seedy bar that have somehow never bumped into each other until now. This RP can basically go anywhere but I would like to strictly keep it realistic, so sorry. I normally love fantasy but just not this time. I want there to be plenty drama and angst for our two characters and for our characters history to be a huge part of this RP. As for romance, I can do FxF(preferred) and MxF. I can also do mature content.

As for some other things, my posts usually range from a paragraph to like 5 paragraphs and my introductions are usually long. I will try my best to give you the best response I can muster. I usually post a couple times a day, but sometimes life sweeps me off my feet and drags me off to a seemingly inescapable prison. So please bear with me if that ever happens.

So if you're interested, send me a PM! I also prefer to RP over PM if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.