Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Anime-esque, sci-fantasy, adventure, cyberpunk, high-fantasy, Victorian fantasy. comedic slice of life
Hi! I've been looking for a few roleplays lately, but I am sorta specific about what I want when I search, so I often don't find anything. However, whenever friends shoot me a link they think will be interesting to me, they're usually right! So here's my pseudo-datingprofile for you to look over if you're looking for some participants

I adjust my posts to what the roleplay is like. I enjoy reading and writing multiple paragraphs, but I don't mind shorter replies either. I do NOT like to RP with one-liners or anything from 2-5 sentences only. I like a bit of fluff, but I like to think I can write concise posts.

I play pretty much every character. Male, female, Asian, Caucasian, African, LGBTQ, inhuman and whatnot. The only thing I don't play is animals, unless there's a big fantasy twist or some other sort that makes it extraordinary.

Cravings:
- Overwatch; Especially with canons and OCs mingling. (Super high interest)
- Space exploration/adventure
- Desolate adventure/fantasy (Think Dark Souls/Berserk for comparison)
- Tokyo Ghoul and weeaboo trash that isn't magical girl or romance.

Roleplays I'm open to:
- Everything low fantasy.
- Horror/Mistery
- Realistic small, rural town
- Organized crime
- Everything surreal
- Monster hunting
- Steampunk

No-thank-yous:
- Smut (I don't mind sexuality being incorporated, but please only allow it outside of the actual roleplay. Not interested in reading/writing that.)
- Romance as a focal point.
- Slice of life, unless it involves elements from my wants/open tos

There's lots more, but this is all I can think of for now. Just hit me up if you have anything you think I would like to join and is in need of some players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aois
Might I direct you to the roleplay linked in my signature? It's more of a project than a simple roleplay, and you can make your own races, species, areas, plots, guilds, etc. It's steampunk (as the image suggests), and we're always looking for new people to add to our ever evolving world.~

Any interest in Modern Sci-fi, Moral Ambiguity, or Revolution?

Reactions: alaska
I do like the idea, but I'm not sure if I'll join yet. Thank you for linking me, and much success in any case. :) I'll sleep on it a bit and decide then.

Hi there,
I was in your boat not long ago. Having specific wants in an RP but not really seeing anything that caught my attention... Then i decided I'd throw an RP Creation request to see if i could just create something that would scratch my itch.

I am currently in the midst of getting a science fiction exploration RP going. Unfortunately it hasn't caught much attention and is in the stages of being created by my group [looking for a GM, and the group is building the universe], but if you're up for some creation before playing, it might be up your alley!

Right now the thread is a lot of stream of consciousness- creating other species, and building the setting... But again- if you're not interested, no worries!

Thanks!
-S

I'll check it out @Spectre!

I generally love world building. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Spectre
Hey hey friend!

I see your interests, I'm dialed in! I just started an interest check with a couple of things that might catch your attention. They're only ideas so far, but feel free to decline!

Good luck in your search!

• Thank You
Reactions: sun.
howdy!

i see you're looking for organized crime and space adventure! you may be interested in my scifi RP, Contact!

specifically, i recommend checking out the Inotep family, an organized crime family that runs a portion of the large city of Ota. you can read more about them in the thread!

cheers!

Hrmn... On the one hand, I've got a game, but it's more a... Desolate science-fiction game, if that makes sense? The introduction especially is rooted in the current and present, but the bulk of the game will have more fantastical elements.
I don't know if it's quite what you're looking for, but you're welcome to give the link in my sig a look, if you like, with the promise that I'm 100% fine if it isn't to your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.