Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calcifér.

Original poster
Yeah, I'm advanced but I've only got a 3 paragraph minimum and as long as you try, I'll write with you.
I prefer writing with other people like myself, that can play both genders. Having to play the male every
time isn't fair, and it's boring. I don't have a preference, until I'm playing too much of one gender, obviously.
I'll also typically give you first pick of gender and role, so figure out what you want before hand. It's easier.

I work, but I'll likely get you one post every day or every other day. Sometimes more, but it just depends.

Pm me if you're interested. I'll forget about anything said on here to be honest. Oh, and have some ideas or
something to contribute. Know which role you want, or maybe an idea of your own. S o m e t h i n g, okay?

ISᑕ IᗪᕮᗩS
Our own versions of [ movies] Spirited Away, Wolf Children, A Silent Voice or Howls Moving Castle.
─ Our own versions of [ anime ] Samurai Champloo, Eureka7, NANA, Paradise Kiss, Inuyasha, Kamisama.

So here are just some cute little ideas and things of that nature that I'd be willing to write on as well, read them below;

❤ Meh.
❤❤ Not as meh.
❤❤❤ I can work with it.
❤❤❤❤ Uh, yes. Duh.
❤❤❤❤❤ I love it.

─ Victorian or similar era psychological, horror romance. ❤❤❤❤
─ Cute shoujo-esque manga-like plots, with twists and cutesy scenes! ❤❤❤❤❤
─ Forbidden romances and things like love triangles, all that good stuff. ❤❤❤❤❤

For these, I've more or less got ideas for them so if you're interested just ask me ;
Popular beauty x nerdy-esque student
─ My sensei is actually a... demon? Ah, he's looking at me!
─ Arrogant idol in private || kind face on camera x fan or co-star for a new movie

O ᑎ ᗪ ᕮ ᖇ ᒪ ᗩ ᑎ ᗪ O Y
ᴿᵒᵐᵃᶰᶜᵉ ˑ ᴾˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍᶤᶜᵃˡ ᴹʸˢᵗᵉʳʸ ˑ ᴬᶰᵍˢᵗ ˑ ᴬᵈᵛᵉᶰᵗᵘʳᵉ
Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ﹕m x m or m x f preferably.

Muse A has wandered into a sacred area, a limbo of sorts, said to be the middle ground for passing ghosts, and spirits alike ━ a place forbidden to regular humans. Upon Muse A's arrival, a plethora of monstré alike seem to hone in on the new presence, leaving Muse A in danger. This new world is difficult to understand ━ a cryptic paradise. At times, it seems just as normal as her own world, and other times... teeming with creatures and anomalies that both dizzy and dazzle Muse A. And the most shocking discovery thus far just might be a mysterious boy that saves her in the midst of her travel, smiling at her with sad eyes. He knows her. Remembers her... but she can't remember him.

ᘔ O ᗰ ᗷ I ᕮ S ᗩ ᑎ ᗪ ᑕ O ᖴ ᖴ ᕮ ᕮ
ᴴᵒʳʳᵒʳ ˑ ᴬᵈᵛᵉᶰᵗᵘʳᵉ ˑ ᴰᵃʳᵏ ˑ ᶻᵒᵐᵇᶤᵉˢ ˑ ᴿᵒᵐᵃᶰᶜᵉ
Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢsm x m, m x f, f x f.

Been craving a good ol' post apocalyptic story, with zombie-like creatures and such. We can customize the idea to our liking, as I've got ideas of my own to contribute. I'd prefer that Muse A and B start out first, and eventually, meet more people so that we can get some of that good one on one time with our characters. More interested in the setting being in Korea or Europe!

G ᑌ I ᒪ T Y Y ᕮ S
ᶠᵒʳᵇᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᴿᵒᵐᵃᶰᶜᵉ ˑ ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ ˑ ᴬᶰᵍˢᵗ

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ﹕m x f or m x f preferably.

Muse A is rich, and "happily engaged" to a woman fit to match his families status. On the outside, he's debonair and charming. But on the inside, he harbors a something dark and lethal within him. A secret that no one but himself and one other person knows of. But he's hidden that part of himself, and lodged it carefully within the depths of his heart for a long time. Muse B, Muse A's fiance, is a model and with a new popular campaign debuting, is going to be at home sporadically. She hires someone to look after the home, animals and things of that nature while she's gone, so that Muse A can focus on work and occasional relaxation while she's away.

But when Muse C arrives, Muse A is shocked to see that it's his first love, the only other person who knows his secret. Someone that he did something horrible too... and then she disappeared, leaving him heart broken and confused ━ and now frustrated. How will things between them go, and how is he supposed to fight through all of these different emotions and... fears?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat and mango
Updated the above plot with newer plots and such. PM me if you're interested.
PS [ I'm always down to double, so if that's a question, the answer is yes. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.