No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
[BCOLOR=transparent]Once upon a time there was three princesses who lived on the same planet. Their fathers were good friends and their mother's good friends, almost as if they were sisters. While none of the princesses shared blood, they were like sisters. They grew up side by side with one another. Going on innocent journeys with one another. And met three boys from three different noble families. Unbeknownst to them at the age the three princes would be their fated loves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If you had told those innocent girls they would fall in love with these three boys, at that age they would have had denied the idea. Claimed boys were gross and would have ignored the princes. But through the years. Many playful and innocent adventures later the three princesses began to fall in love with the three princes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What there never expected, was that the jealous, evil queen Dragul awoke from her hundred year slumber. Not only was she jealous of the princesses beauty, but she was jealous of all the love on the planet they shared. She sent her monsters to attack the planet, and the princesses and prince were saved by a fairy godmother. Their fairy godmother, the sister of Dragul.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the fairy godmother could not keep the princesses and prince memories in tact, she locked away their powers in secret keys. The secret keys would day unlock mysterious magical powers for the princesses and princes. Saving their life energy and giving six different babies the souls of the princes and princess. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They lived ordinary lives. Until this day. When Queen Dragul has finally located not only the special keys. But the souls of the princess and prince's inside six ordinary teenagers simply living ordinary lives. Queen Dragul has advised a plan to kill them before they can rise up and destroy her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While their fairy godmother, Plum. Must act as a guide and train them. It is time for the prince's and princess to awaken their true potential. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To Love a Demon[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The plot is a very basic plot, three ordinary teenage girls and three ordinary teenage boys are given magical powers. To regain their power. Their memories of their true fates. And to fall in love with their fated partner. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

@Isomia.n

[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel Princess - @Olissa [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy Princess- Tar [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pixie Princess- [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Moon Prince - Clyde[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sun Prince -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Star Prince - @DIABOLICAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How This Works[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You can translate the power of the princess or prince of your choice as you like to the title. The title is more of a guide or reference to the type of powers they may have. You have the choice though on how to translate that power. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow All of Iwaku's Rules[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication is Key, above all things I appreciate a cast who will communicate with me effectively. When you sign up for this RP, you are effectively saying you will keep me updated. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There is a reason this RP is not in the bedroom, I want the romance to be sweet, hand holding, a little kiss here and there. Make it innocent and adorable. Not sexy and smutty. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There will be no objective posting speed. Just try to either check in once a week, or try to post once a week. It's all I ask.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Have fun with it [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No specific posting requirement either. Just try to be at least two paragraphs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheets[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: More than likely this RP will take place in Japan. So names that fit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15-17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess or Prince: Which Prince or Princess are they, look at the list, pixie, fairy, etc.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess or Prince Name: [kind of how like Serena/Usagi is technically Princess Serenity. What was your princess or prince name long time ago][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Daily Appearance: [make this believable for a 15 and 17 year old. Think more Sailor Moon or a lot of those animes that have a "realistic" approach][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To Be Crowned: [this will be your first transformation, you will gain three others along the way. The Prince's despite their human forms are technically demons. So half demons for this transformation, you'll see with my sheet][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner Beauty/Inner Demon Transformation: [a transformation that either reflects the most beautiful thing about you, the princesses. Or a transformation that reflects an internal fears of yours princes][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Love Soul Transformation: [a transformation you will gain after you reunite with your fated beloved prince][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fusion/Goddess Transformation: [a transformation where the prince's powers fuses with the princess which effectively turns them into a Goddess][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fusion/True Demon Transformation: [a transformation where the princess fuses her power with a prince, harboring him to turn into his true demonic form][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Note; You don't have to fill out all the transformations right away. You can wait to fill them out at your own time. Except for the To Be Crowned, that one must be filled before being accepted[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm going to take an idea from another GM. Please fill this out here, in the mindset of your character and share the results. Then boil down your character to one or two sentences.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic Wand: [for princesses describe your magic wand][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scepter: [for the princesses] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fated To Be With: [ask your fellow members to ship your prince and princess] [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I'll be working on the Angel princess. Most likely light/celestial based powers, but that'll be determined more clearly when I get a chance to work her out in detail.

Oh and the personality thing, should that sentence contain a url? Or is my tablet just being mean and not showing me the link?

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
I'll be working on the Angel princess. Most likely light/celestial based powers, but that'll be determined more clearly when I get a chance to work her out in detail.

Oh and the personality thing, should that sentence contain a url? Or is my tablet just being mean and not showing me the link?

Your GM is an idiot and forgot to post the URL is what that is. lol Let me fix that for you

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Kaguya Tsukasa [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince of the Moon [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince Name: Kyusai [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Daily Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]At home Tsukasa is expected to wear traditional clothing and he will not be seen out of a number of ornate haori and kimonos. As expected to lead the Kaguya clan when his father dies, he is expected to be a part of number of festivals. Often dressed in elaborate festival clothing and dolled up. While at school he wears the uniform and out of school he often switches between less elaborate japanese clothing with hakamas or will wear button down shirts with ties and suspenders. Still often keeping his family crest tied into his hair. He stands at 5'7".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shrine [/BCOLOR]

MoonPrince12_zpswlztu5me.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]School and Not School[/BCOLOR]

MoonPrince11_zpsjaby4gzh.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]To be Crowned:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince Kyusai was different from the other pince's his magic powers seemed to eb and flow like that of the tides of the sea. Said to carry a different unique magical property depending on whose magic he was close to. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
MoonPrince6_zpswefc40vs.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner Demon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While gentle on the surface and very kind, someone who thinks of others, he also can come off like he controls too much of his life. A perfectionist to a fault, what he fears the most about himself, is to be out of control. Of himself, his mind, or the world events around him. [/BCOLOR]

MoonPrince8_zpscioahk9t.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Love Soul Transformation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
MoonPrince7_zpsce6kmxqd.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fusion True Demon Form:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Prince a long time ago, gave up their true demon forms when they fell in love with princess that were able to tame the monsters inside of their hearts. This was centuries ago, and had been following tradition on the planet for several years. That a new princess would fall in love with a new prince and tame the true demon inside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]However, when time calls upon it. A princess can give her prince her magical powers, to allow him to unleash his true form onto the enemies that deserve nor other than his justice. Reverting the princess back to her basic transformation, but trusting her prince to control his true demonic form. The Prince will always be half demons because of their love for the princess, but in this one instance a Prince is able to show his true twisted beauty.[/BCOLOR]

moonprince5_zps2hsykhwj.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Results -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
MoonPrince_zpsjlzjh52f.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tsukasa has always had a gentle soul, he is kind, and despite his introvertedness he can be very chatty with the right person. He is a perfectionist though, meticulous about doing things in the right way. Mostly because of his upbringing. His biggest downfall is putting others before himself and making sure he has done enough for those around him. Which makes him prone to exhaustion. He goes above and beyond for those he cares about emptying himself from taking care of himself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scepter: Gohei[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fated to be With: [waiting for the princess][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Things I forgot to put in the CS skeleton and said fuck.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For my Moon Prince his element is going to be Shadow. But I am going to do Shadow differently. Instead of it being literal Shadow. He will Shadow the magic the Other Princes and Princess use.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As for Tsukasa;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]he is prone to exhaustion and dizzy spells due to it[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]he has low blood pressure sometimes affected by anemia [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]prone to fainting spells at times [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Ah the Myers Briggs test :D I've often required people to fill that one out for a roleplay too! That, and the RHETI test.
Would it be alright if I included that as well in the CS? Sample test (the full one isn't available online and has waaaay too many questions to casually fill out haha)

Will hopefully have the CS for Yamato Nadeshiko up some time tomorrow. Otherwise on Monday at the latest.

Edit: placing the URL for a likely face claim here so I don't lose it. URL or URL.

Last edited:
Ah the Myers Briggs test :D I've often required people to fill that one out for a roleplay too! That, and the RHETI test.
Would it be alright if I included that as well in the CS? Sample test (the full one isn't available online and has waaaay too many questions to casually fill out haha)

Will hopefully have the CS for Yamato Nadeshiko up some time tomorrow. Otherwise on Monday at the latest.

That's fine. Add whatever you like. I cannot wait to see Yamato Nadeshiko

Placed two urls in my previous post. One of those will likely be her 'normal' appearance. And then change her hair to blonde when transformed.

Placed two urls in my previous post. One of those will likely be her 'normal' appearance. And then change her hair to blonde when transformed.

I like the second better for her normal tbh.

The other comes off too cartoony

[WIP]

[fieldbox="Starry Prince, blue, solid"]Name: Himura Hikaru

Princess or Prince: Star Prince

Princess or Prince Name: Zenith

Daily Appearance: Here

To Be Crowned: [this will be your first transformation, you will gain three others along the way. The Prince's despite their human forms are technically demons. So half demons for this transformation, you'll see with my sheet]

Inner Beauty/Inner Demon Transformation: [a transformation that either reflects the most beautiful thing about you, the princesses. Or a transformation that reflects an internal fears of yours princes]

Love Soul Transformation: [a transformation you will gain after you reunite with your fated beloved prince]

Fusion/Goddess Transformation: [a transformation where the prince's powers fuses with the princess which effectively turns them into a Goddess]

Fusion/True Demon Transformation: [a transformation where the princess fuses her power with a prince, harboring him to turn into his true demonic form]

*Note; To Be Crowned, that one must be filled before being accepted

Personality:
I'm going to take an idea from another GM. Please fill this out here, in the mindset of your character and share the results. Then boil down your character to one or two sentences.

Scepter: Rigel

Fated To Be With: TBD

Other:

Element: Fire

Theme Song:
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Umm..I was using that photo as a place holder..
I'm still in the process of editing my post. I haven't even named my character yet.

..and yes, you could have worded that an entirely different way.

I just woke up......if that's any consultation so my brain lag right now.

Can I claim that there fairy princess?

Work in progress.
Missing elements:

Wand
Fated prince
Other

| BASICS |

• NAME •
Yamato Nadeshiko​

• AGE •
17​

• ROLE •
Angel Princess​

• ELEMENT •
Light​

• PRINCESS NAME •
Lumina​

• HEIGHT •
167 cm​
5'5"​

• WEIGHT •
52kg​
114lbs​

• BUILD •
Slight hourglass, Ectomorph, 19% body fat​

• CHEST SIZE •
B cup​

• EYES •
Black​

• HAIR •
Black​

• MARKS & MODIFICATIONS •
Her ears have a single piercing in each earlobe.​
There is a scar on her left knee and top of her left hip bone from falling off a bicycle as a child.​

| TRANSFORMATIONS |

• TO BE CROWNED •

• INNER BEAUTY •

• LOVE SOUL •

• GODDESS •

| PERSONALITY |

• MBTI RESULTS •
ESFJ-A, the Consul.​
Extrovert = 60%
With 60% Nadeshiko leans on the extroverted side. This means that while she most definitely is comfortable around larger groups of people and interacting with them, she does balance it out, needing the occasional solitary moment to focus on herself.​
Observing = 61%
Nadeshiko relies more on her knowledge and observarions than her instincts. She is quite down to earth and tends to stich to the routines and habits she has developed and learned over the years.​
Feeling = 71%
While she prefers to keep her own emotion in check, she is sensitive to the emotions and needs of others and is quick to step in and offer support. This trait also shows that she isn't very competitive, preferring social harmony over winning and being right.​
Judging = 81%
Scoring 81 out of a 100 means Nadeshiko is quite organized and decisive. While she can occasionally go along with a spontaneous plan, she will make it a point that it is better to plan things out in detail.​
Assertive = 53%​
Being nearly perfectly balanced between Assertive and Turbulent makes for an interesting combo. There are times when she is self assured and stress resistant, while the other half of the time she might be self conscious and sensitive to stress. And while she doesn't worry too much, she is success driven.​

• RHETI RESULTS •
Nadeshiko is a Type 9, the Peacemaker, with a Type 3, the Achiever, coming in at a close second.​
Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.​
Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.​
• SUMMARY •
Nadeshiko is gentle and kind. She is most often seen smiling softly. Add her soft spoken demeanor to the mix and she might seem like the typical doormat that can be easily pushed around. However behind that softness shimmers an iron will and strength. She is methodical and takes time to organize many aspects of her life.​

| OTHER |

• WAND •

• FATED PRINCE •
tbd​

• OTHER •

Attachments

• Anaise.jpg
    Anaise.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Lumina.jpg
    Lumina.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 32
  • Lumina2.jpg
    Lumina2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Lumina3.jpg
    Lumina3.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
All that's missing now is the wand and whatever remaining info I might want/need to add in the 'other' section.

If anything is off so far, let me know.

And sorry... I kind of went a bit overboard with the personality stuff I think.

• Thank You
All that's missing now is the wand and whatever remaining info I might want/need to add in the 'other' section.

If anything is off so far, let me know.

And sorry... I kind of went a bit overboard with the personality stuff I think.

It looks good.

Since we have no takers on the last two princes and princess, is anyone opposed of me just making sheets for them?

The Pixie Princess and Sun Prince are left, right? I don't mind if you want to do that.
If you don't want to juggle 3 characters perhaps one of the players could take up a second role? I'd offer, but I would probably prefer to stick to just one char at the moment

The Pixie Princess and Sun Prince are left, right? I don't mind if you want to do that.
If you don't want to juggle 3 characters perhaps one of the players could take up a second role? I'd offer, but I would probably prefer to stick to just one char at the moment

*sigh*

I'll go do some advertising first

I normally love playing multiple characters, however I havn't RP'd for nearly a year, so I'd rather start up slow. If push comes to shove though I can still attempt to balance a second char

I normally love playing multiple characters, however I havn't RP'd for nearly a year, so I'd rather start up slow. If push comes to shove though I can still attempt to balance a second char

no thats fine I just thought this would be more popular.......

Weren't there more people interested on the Interest Check?

Status
Not open for further replies.